Snap Inc. (SNAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNAP POWR Grades
- SNAP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 32.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SNAP is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- SNAP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.72% of US stocks).
SNAP Stock Summary
- Snap Inc's market capitalization of $120,416,999,069 is ahead of 97.91% of US-listed equities.
- SNAP's price/sales ratio is 36.03; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.42% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SNAP's revenue has grown 73.71% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.16% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Snap Inc are ISRG, TWLO, PDD, INTU, and AMAT.
- SNAP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Snap Inc's official web site, go to www.snap.com.
SNAP Valuation Summary
- SNAP's EV/EBIT ratio is -112.8; this is 439.25% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- SNAP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 58.6 over the prior 53 months.
- Over the past 53 months, SNAP's price/sales ratio has gone down 37.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNAP.
SNAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.42||52-week high||$79.18|
|Prev. close||$74.92||52-week low||$20.61|
|Day high||$75.87||Avg. volume||21,850,932|
|50-day MA||$64.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$55.57||Market Cap||117.67B|
Snap Inc. (SNAP) Company Bio
Snap Inc. operates as a camera company. It offers Snapchat, a camera application that helps people to communicate through short videos and images. The company also provides a suite of content tools for partners to build, edit, and publish snaps and attachments based on editorial content; and Spectacles, which are sunglasses that capture video from a human perspective. The company was formerly known as Snapchat, Inc. and changed its name to Snap Inc. in September 2016. Snap Inc. was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Venice, California.
SNAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNAP Latest Social Stream
View Full SNAP Social Stream
Latest SNAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Snap Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNAP as an investment opportunity.
Furthermore, many of the price target hikes were featured alongside buy or outperform ratings. Here's a closer look at why analysts are so bullish on the growth stock -- and what's behind the most optimistic Snap analyst's $110 price target for the stock. Following Snap's stronger-than-expected second-quarter results, Credit Suisse analyst Stephen Ju increased his price target for the Snapchat parent company's stock from $90 to $110, and he reiterated an outperform rating.
Disappointed by Robinhood's IPO?
(Bloomberg) -- Pinterest Inc. tumbled the most in sixteen months Friday after reporting fewer users logging into the visual search service in the second quarter.The company said it had 454 million monthly active users in the last quarter, fewer than analysts had estimated and down from 478 million in the first three months of the year, signaling its pandemic-fueled surge has come to an end. Pinterest didn’t give a forecast of MAUs for the third quarter, citing “the evolution of the Covid-19 pand
Today's trio demands your attention as top stocks to buy right now.
Led by Facebook, social media platforms from Alphabet's YouTube to Snap Inc and Twitter are investing heavily in shopping features to drive revenue growth, a major theme that emerged during second-quarter results over the past week. The companies are vying for a piece of the so-called social commerce industry, which relies on users' ability to discover and buy products through social media apps and is expected to balloon to $50 billion from $36 billion in annual sales by 2023 in the United States according to research firm eMarketer.
SNAP Price Returns