Snap Inc. (SNAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNAP POWR Grades
- SNAP scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 42.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SNAP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SNAP ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
SNAP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $18,280,234,346, SNAP INC has a greater market value than 89.46% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SNAP is currently 99.02, higher than 96.51% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, SNAP has reported earnings growth of 202%, putting it ahead of 92.66% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SNAP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MPWR, BLUE, RGTI, ENVX, and LSCC.
- Visit SNAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.snap.com.
SNAP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SNAP's price/sales ratio is 62.5% higher, now standing at 3.9.
- Over the past 74 months, SNAP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 39.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNAP.
SNAP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNAP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.68% of graded US stocks.
- SNAP's asset turnover comes in at 0.621 -- ranking 259th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- GECC, SPGI, and IZEA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SNAP.
The table below shows SNAP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SNAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.74||52-week high||$39.80|
|Prev. close||$11.56||52-week low||$7.33|
|Day high||$12.09||Avg. volume||33,583,617|
|50-day MA||$10.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.86||Market Cap||18.56B|
Snap Inc. (SNAP) Company Bio
Snap Inc. operates as a camera company. It offers Snapchat, a camera application that helps people to communicate through short videos and images. The company also provides a suite of content tools for partners to build, edit, and publish snaps and attachments based on editorial content; and Spectacles, which are sunglasses that capture video from a human perspective. The company was formerly known as Snapchat, Inc. and changed its name to Snap Inc. in September 2016. Snap Inc. was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Venice, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNAP Latest Social Stream
View Full SNAP Social Stream
Latest SNAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SNAP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNAP as an investment opportunity.
TikTok looks nothing like what was described in Congressional Hearing: Bookstore Owner
TikTok’s CEO Shou Chew testified in front of the House Energy and Commerce Committee on Thursday in defense of the popular app. The Biden administration is giving TikTok an ultimatum, sell TikTok or face a U.S. ban of the app. Lawmakers grilled Chew for more than 5 hours about whether TikTok is a threat to national security. The Dog Eared Book Owner Carrie Deming joined Yahoo Finance to discuss how a ban could impact her independent book store. “The TikTok I know looks nothing like what they were talking about," Deming said. "I'm on BookTok. It is the most wholesome corner of any of the internet.” Deming told Yahoo Finance a third of the store’s sales come from the e-commerce site, pushed up significantly by the bookstore’s TikTok account. “My book store's been open for eight years. And...
There's a 'distinct possibility that TikTok actually gets banned,' expert says
Evercore ISI Senior Managing Director & Head of Internet Research Mark Mahaney joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss what a potential TikTok ban means for social media stocks and other platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, and YouTube.
Prediction: These 2 Cheap Tech Stocks Will Surge on a TikTok Ban
TikTok is one of the world's most popular social media platforms, but it's also controversial because it's owned by the Chinese tech giant ByteDance. Its critics claim that as long as ByteDance is subservient to the Chinese government, TikTok can be used as a powerful tool for gathering data on its overseas users and swaying public opinion. Three years ago, the Trump administration proposed to either ban TikTok or force it to sell its U.S. subsidiary to an American company.
Dow Cruising Toward Best Day in Months
The S&P 500 Index and Nasdaq Composite Index are also confidently higher, as investors weigh the latest jobless claims with an improving bank sector backdrop.
With TikTok Under the Microscope, Could Snap Stock Catch a Bid?
Digital advertising stocks are getting washed out right now, which means it's a great time to buy.
SNAP Price Returns
Continue Researching SNAPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Snap Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Snap Inc (SNAP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Snap Inc (SNAP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Snap Inc (SNAP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...