Snap Inc. (SNAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNAP POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SNAP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 53.22% of US stocks.
- SNAP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SNAP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
SNAP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $18,633,318,772, SNAP INC has a greater market value than 89.4% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SNAP is currently 71.54, higher than 94.36% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SNAP is more volatile than 94.25% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SNAP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LYEL, MPWR, LASR, SEER, and ICVX.
- SNAP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SNAP INC's official web site, go to www.snap.com.
SNAP Valuation Summary
- SNAP's EV/EBIT ratio is -26.2; this is 242.78% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- SNAP's price/sales ratio has moved down 65.9 over the prior 67 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNAP.
SNAP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNAP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.68% of graded US stocks.
- SNAP's asset turnover comes in at 0.621 -- ranking 259th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- GECC, SPGI, and IZEA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SNAP.
The table below shows SNAP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SNAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.18||52-week high||$82.61|
|Prev. close||$10.32||52-week low||$9.34|
|Day high||$10.60||Avg. volume||45,078,426|
|50-day MA||$11.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.59||Market Cap||16.79B|
Snap Inc. (SNAP) Company Bio
Snap Inc. operates as a camera company. It offers Snapchat, a camera application that helps people to communicate through short videos and images. The company also provides a suite of content tools for partners to build, edit, and publish snaps and attachments based on editorial content; and Spectacles, which are sunglasses that capture video from a human perspective. The company was formerly known as Snapchat, Inc. and changed its name to Snap Inc. in September 2016. Snap Inc. was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Venice, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNAP Latest Social Stream
View Full SNAP Social Stream
Latest SNAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SNAP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNAP as an investment opportunity.
These high-quality growth stocks have witnessed deep corrections and look oversold.
States are increasingly implementing their own laws regulating social media. It won't work.
Macroeconomic headwinds could pressure revenue growth for the popular social media company in the near term.
E-commerce, payments, and gaming company Sea Limited (NYSE: SE) is turning away from revenue growth and toward cash flow at all costs. Investors grew accustomed to mind-numbing growth figures from Sea Limited. According to Bloomberg, Sea Limited just sent a memo to employees, saying that its top goal is to become cash-flow positive as quickly as possible.
In the latest trading session, Snap (SNAP) closed at $11.35, marking a +0.44% move from the previous day.
SNAP Price Returns