Switch, Inc. (SWCH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SWCH POWR Grades
- SWCH scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 45.7% of US stocks.
- SWCH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- SWCH ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
SWCH Stock Summary
- SWCH's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 368.38 -- higher than 91.77% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 233.5, Switch Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.06% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For SWCH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.16% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SWCH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PJT, FOUR, ACTG, RH, and SCU.
- SWCH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Switch Inc's official web site, go to www.switch.com.
SWCH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SWCH's EV/EBIT ratio is 236.12% higher, now standing at 108.4.
- Over the past 48 months, SWCH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 19.2.
- Over the past 48 months, SWCH's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SWCH.
SWCH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SWCH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.53% of graded US stocks.
- SWCH's asset turnover comes in at 0.233 -- ranking 464th of 555 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SWCH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SWCH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SWCH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.59||52-week high||$27.03|
|Prev. close||$26.72||52-week low||$13.38|
|Day high||$27.03||Avg. volume||2,264,077|
|50-day MA||$23.26||Dividend yield||0.79%|
|200-day MA||$19.15||Market Cap||6.43B|
Switch, Inc. (SWCH) Company Bio
Switch, Inc. provides colocation space and related services to technology and digital media companies, cloud and managed service providers, financial institutions, government agencies, and telecommunications providers that conduct critical business on the Internet. It develops and operates data centers in Nevada and Michigan. The company was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
SWCH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SWCH Latest Social Stream
View Full SWCH Social Stream
Latest SWCH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Switch Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SWCH as an investment opportunity.
When insiders sell shares, it indicates their concern in the company’s prospects or that they view the stock as being overpriced. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go short on the stock. Insider sales should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a selling decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider sales. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. Levi Strauss The Trade: Levi S
Switch, Inc. (NYSE: SWCH), ("Switch"), the exascale technology infrastructure corporation, today announced it has named Jonathan H. King to the newly formed role of Chief Revenue Officer for Switch. King joins Switch as part of the continued evolution of Switch's sales platform to support the increased capacity of over 1.3 million square feet of additional data center capability across multiple campus locations, currently under construction and coming online over the next 24 months.
Global Colocation Market Growing at Steady CAGR to 2020-2026 | Equinix, Digital Realty, NTT Communications, CenturyLink, Interxion, Verizon Enterprise, Telehouse, AT&T, DFT, Rackspace, Navisite, Colt, Coresite, SunGard Availability Services, I/O Data Centers, Internap, Level 3 Communications, Peer 1 Hosting, QTS, TeraGo Networks, Windstream, Switch, Cyrusone, 21Vianet, ChinaCache, ChinaNetCenter, Netbank, 51IDC, Company 29, Others, ,
The research review on Global Colocation Market targets the current as well as forthcoming features of the industry. This includes key trends, segmentation analysis, and recent Colocation industry statistics. The report further covers the extensive analysis of the upcoming progress of the Colocation market. The study presents different factors on which the vendors compete 
U.S. consumers spent $4.6 billion on gaming in July 2021, according to industry-tracking firm The NPD Group.
Loop Hero is coming to Switch this holiday season, Nintendo announced during today''s Indie World Showcase.
SWCH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|