Tellurian Inc. (TELL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TELL POWR Grades
- TELL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TELL is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- TELL's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.64% of US stocks).
TELL Stock Summary
- TELL's price/sales ratio is 40.29; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.86% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -86.9%, Tellurian Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.43% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TELL is more volatile than 95.74% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tellurian Inc are NXTD, IVA, JOB, OPGN, and MUX.
- TELL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tellurian Inc's official web site, go to www.tellurianinc.com.
TELL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -24.35%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 652.14%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 67267.18%.
The table below shows TELL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TELL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TELL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.63||52-week high||$5.76|
|Prev. close||$3.73||52-week low||$0.68|
|Day high||$3.78||Avg. volume||14,600,120|
|50-day MA||$3.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.47||Market Cap||1.49B|
Tellurian Inc. (TELL) Company Bio
Tellurian Inc., formerly known as Magellan Petroleum Corporation, plans to build a natural gas business that includes 26 mtpa production from Driftwood LNG, trading of LNG cargoes, and development of new markets globally.
TELL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TELL Latest Social Stream
View Full TELL Social Stream
Latest TELL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tellurian Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TELL as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- Natural gas tycoon Charif Souki says the retail investors he aims to reach with a series of YouTube videos are “extremely important and extremely sophisticated.”Souki, the chairman and founder of Tellurian Inc., said in a Bloomberg Television interview on Wednesday that the company realized in March of last year it had about 40,000 retail shareholders and needed a way to communicate with them effectively. Houston-based Tellurian is trying to line up financial backers to build a $1
Tellurian's (TELL) agreement terminations related to its Driftwood facility with TotalEnergies also result in the expiry of the LNG offtake agreement.
Today, U.S. liquefied natural gas (LNG) developer Tellurian Inc announced it terminated a stock and LNG purchase agreement with TotalEnergies. Indeed, this deal is related to Tellurians proposed Driftwood LNG export plant in Louisiana. Read more of our news content, here; TotalEnergies and Hyzon Motors to develop hydrogen for transportation The post Tellurian terminates TotalEnergies agreement on Driftwood LNG plant appeared first on Energy Capital Media .
The post TotalEnergies Terminates $700M Deal with Tellurian for Driftwood LNG appeared first on Natural Gas Intelligence
U.S. liquefied natural gas (LNG) developer Tellurian Inc said on Monday it terminated a stock and LNG purchase agreement with France's TotalEnergies SE related to Tellurian's proposed Driftwood LNG export plant in Louisiana. In the past, Tellurian wanted partners like TotalEnergies to invest in its Driftwood project, which will include a liquefaction plant, pipelines and natural gas production. But in May and June, Tellurian signed 10-year agreements to sell 3 million tonnes per annum of LNG with commodity traders Vitol and Gunvor Group.
TELL Price Returns