Tilray, Inc. - Class 2 (TLRY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TLRY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TLRY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TLRY is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- TLRY ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
TLRY Stock Summary
- Tilray Inc's stock had its IPO on July 19, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 7.98% of US equities in our set.
- TLRY's price/sales ratio is 34.7; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.12% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Tilray Inc's share price is greater than that of 95.73% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TLRY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BIOL, NOV, FOLD, OTRK, and PGEN.
- TLRY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tilray Inc's official web site, go to www.tilray.com.
TLRY Valuation Summary
- TLRY's price/sales ratio is 29.5; this is 719.44% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- TLRY's price/earnings ratio has moved up 76.4 over the prior 37 months.
- Over the past 37 months, TLRY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 84.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TLRY.
TLRY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TLRY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.68||52-week high||$67.00|
|Prev. close||$11.22||52-week low||$4.41|
|Day high||$11.69||Avg. volume||28,499,473|
|50-day MA||$13.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.47||Market Cap||5.23B|
Tilray, Inc. - Class 2 (TLRY) Company Bio
Tilray, Inc. engages in the research, cultivation, processing, and distribution of medical cannabis. The company offers its products in Argentina, Australia, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Germany, New Zealand, and South Africa. Tilray, Inc. was founded in 2018 and is based in Nanaimo, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
TLRY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TLRY Latest Social Stream
View Full TLRY Social Stream
Latest TLRY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tilray Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TLRY as an investment opportunity.
Tilray stock investors should prepare for dilution or disappointment as the company targets generating $4 billion in revenue for Fiscal Year 2024.
The skeptics will fret over a vote allowing more TLRY stock shares to be issued.
As of 11:05 a.m. EDT, shares of Canopy Growth (NASDAQ: CGC) have fallen 5.8%, Tilray (NASDAQ: TLRY) is down 6%, and Aurora Cannabis (NASDAQ: ACB) is bringing up the rear with a 6.3% decline. The past several days have seen a series of cuts to marijuana stock price targets among Wall Street analysts, you see, in advance of Aurora Cannabis' upcoming fiscal fourth-quarter 2021 earnings report (due out tomorrow). The bad news began back on Thursday, when Roth Capital cut its price target on Tilray in half, to $12 a share, commenting that management's sales projections for fiscal 2024 were too "hopeful" to be true.
Tilray (TLRY) is a large-scale Canadian cannabis LP with global operations. It holds first place among other cannabis producers in geographic footprint, and Canadian cannabis market share. The company significantly increased its size and revenue through a recent merger with Aphria, another large Canadian LP. Tilray made news when its stock rose from $7 per share to $67 per share between January and February of this year. The stock price currently sits around $12 per share, as investors digest its new valuation and long-term potential. (See TLRY stock charts on TipRanks) Although its stock has been down over the summer, I maintain a bullish rating.
Tilray Inc.''s (NASDAQ: TLRY ) (TSX: TLRY) is expanding its distribution partnership with Quebec-based ROSE LifeScience Inc through its subsidiary Tilray Canada Ltd. Under the deal, ROSE became an official partner to the recently created new entity. ROSE agreed to represent the entire Tilray product portfolio in Quebec, including Grail, Marley Natural, Dubon, La Batch, Broken Coast, Riff, Solei, Good Supply, B!NGO and P''tite Pof. "Expanding new business in Québec is always exciting," said ROSE LifeScience president and CEO Davide Zaffino of the partnership, which includes the sale, supply, Full story available on Benzinga.com
TLRY Price Returns