Tilray Brands Inc. Cl 2 (TLRY): Price and Financial Metrics
TLRY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.24||52-week high||$5.12|
|Prev. close||$2.27||52-week low||$1.50|
|Day high||$2.31||Avg. volume||20,267,625|
|50-day MA||$2.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.47||Market Cap||1.58B|
TLRY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TLRY POWR Grades
- TLRY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 86.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TLRY is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- TLRY ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
TLRY Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TLRY is currently 213.49, higher than 99.03% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of TILRAY BRANDS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TILRAY BRANDS INC is reporting a growth rate of 217.58%; that's higher than 93.73% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TLRY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ANGH, AA, GSAT, NICK, and CAKE.
- Visit TLRY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tilray.com.
TLRY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, TLRY's price/sales ratio is 32.5% lower, now standing at 2.7.
- Over the past 63 months, TLRY's price/sales ratio has gone down 70.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TLRY.
TLRY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TLRY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.11% of graded US stocks.
- TLRY's asset turnover comes in at 0.214 -- ranking 191st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TLRY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Tilray Brands Inc. Cl 2 (TLRY) Company Bio
Tilray, Inc. engages in the research, cultivation, processing, and distribution of medical cannabis. The company offers its products in Argentina, Australia, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Germany, New Zealand, and South Africa. Tilray, Inc. was founded in 2018 and is based in Nanaimo, Canada.
TLRY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TLRY Latest Social Stream
View Full TLRY Social Stream
Latest TLRY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TILRAY BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TLRY as an investment opportunity.
For my money, I like both Acadia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ACAD) and Tilray Brands (NASDAQ: TLRY) at current levels. In August, Tilray Brands struck a tremendous asset deal with Anheuser-Busch to acquire eight beer and beverage brands.
Considering buying 2 of these 3 cannabis stocks as regulations slacken and investors reward better-operated firms.
CANACA Introduces New Flower Offerings and Infused Pre-roll LineupTORONTO, Sept. 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tilray Brands, Inc. ("Tilray" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: TLRY; TSX: TLRY), a leading global cannabis and consumer packaged goods company, today announced the launch of its expanded product lineup by its quintessentially Canadian cannabis lifestyle brand, CANACA. Introducing its new ‘Let ‘Er Rip’ Campaign, a curated collection of products crafted to elevate intensity while offering flavou
These are the speculative stocks to buy for robust returns in the next few months
Cannabis legislation might be nearing a milestone. If passed through Congress, the SAFER Banking Act could give registered cannabis businesses access to small business loans and various financial protections. Poseidon (PSDN) Co-Founder and Managing Partner Emily Paxhia joins Yahoo Finance Live and notes that this is the first time the SAFER Banking Act has made a run through the Senate, but expresses concerns that it “might not be a priority” for House lawmakers amid the approaching 2024 election and the looming threat of a government shutdown. For more expert insight and the latest market action, click here to watch this full episode of Yahoo Finance Live.
TLRY Price Returns