Tilray Brands Inc. Cl 2 (TLRY): Price and Financial Metrics
TLRY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.77||52-week high||$5.12|
|Prev. close||$1.77||52-week low||$1.50|
|Day high||$1.79||Avg. volume||18,955,346|
|50-day MA||$1.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.25||Market Cap||1.29B|
TLRY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TLRY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TLRY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TLRY is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- TLRY's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.32% of US stocks).
TLRY Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for TILRAY BRANDS INC is higher than 89.28% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of TILRAY BRANDS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.05% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TILRAY BRANDS INC is reporting a growth rate of 193.31%; that's higher than 93.49% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TILRAY BRANDS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MGY, RLGT, BTU, PARR, and MESA.
- TLRY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TILRAY BRANDS INC's official web site, go to www.tilray.com.
TLRY Valuation Summary
- TLRY's EV/EBIT ratio is -1.2; this is 112.18% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 64 months, TLRY's price/sales ratio has gone down 71.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TLRY.
TLRY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TLRY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.11% of graded US stocks.
- TLRY's asset turnover comes in at 0.214 -- ranking 191st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TLRY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Tilray Brands Inc. Cl 2 (TLRY) Company Bio
Tilray, Inc. engages in the research, cultivation, processing, and distribution of medical cannabis. The company offers its products in Argentina, Australia, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Germany, New Zealand, and South Africa. Tilray, Inc. was founded in 2018 and is based in Nanaimo, Canada.
TLRY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TLRY Latest Social Stream
View Full TLRY Social Stream
Latest TLRY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TILRAY BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TLRY as an investment opportunity.
Small-cap growth stocks have badly underperformed the broader markets since the start of the third quarter of 2023. For example, the Vanguard Small Cap Index Fund has lost 10.3% of its value over this period, while the S&P 500 has gained approximately 8% in total value (including dividends). Which low market-cap growth companies might be worth taking a flier on ahead of the Fed's eventual pivot on interest rates?
These are the stocks under $3 that look undervalued and represents companies with a decent business model and growth outlook.
Pot stocks used to be hot but many have plunged over the last 2 years. Are there deals?
Redecan’s Signature Redees Pre-rolls Get an Upgrade: New Sustainable Hemp Filters and Limited-Edition Holiday Style 10x0.4g Multi-Packs Now Available NationwideTORONTO, Nov. 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tilray Brands, Inc. (“Tilray”) (Nasdaq: TLRY; TSX: TLRY), a leading global cannabis-lifestyle and consumer packaged goods company, today announced the launch of Redecan’s new Redees ‘Hemp’d’ pre-rolls, featuring its iconic 10 x 0.4g multi-packs with elevated new sustainable, ultra-thin, unbleache
You can love them or hate them, but you can’t ignore meme stocks.
TLRY Price Returns