Twitter, Inc. (TWTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TWTR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TWTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.46% of US stocks.
- TWTR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- TWTR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 16.13% of US stocks).
TWTR Stock Summary
- TWTR has a higher market value than 93.78% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $39,994,125,479.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Twitter Inc is higher than 87.14% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 51.75%, Twitter Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 84.92% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TWTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ROKU, VEEV, TTD, ENPH, and SEDG.
- Visit TWTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.twitter.com.
TWTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TWTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.60||52-week high||$80.75|
|Prev. close||$51.73||52-week low||$28.23|
|Day high||$52.73||Avg. volume||21,663,672|
|50-day MA||$63.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$52.44||Market Cap||41.98B|
Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Company Bio
Twitter offers various products and services for users, including Twitter that allows users to create, distribute, and discover content; and Vine and video, a mobile application that enables users to create and distribute short looping videos. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Francisco, California.
TWTR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TWTR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Twitter Inc ranked in the 18th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Twitter Inc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.17 years comes in at 0.41%; that's greater than 75.86% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Twitter Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 88 -- greater than 97% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 10. This value is greater than 71.81% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TWTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TWTR Latest Social Stream
View Full TWTR Social Stream
Latest TWTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Twitter Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TWTR as an investment opportunity.
Twitter's (TWTR) approach into a paid subscription model looks to be called "Twitter Blue," priced at $2.99/month, an app researcher says. Jane Manchun Wong tweeted the apparent name and cost of the premium service, which will include paid features like the ability to undo tweets, and to save tweets into...
The tiered service will also let you make collections of fave tweets, so you can find them when you want to, says tipster Jane Manchun Wong.
AMC Entertainment (AMC) stock is getting a boost on Friday as shareholders, or 'apes' as they call themselves, are pushing the stock up.
Elon Musk is hyping up Dogecoin (DOGE) again on Friday with a Tweet talking about him working alongside devs on the crypto.
The #DogeChat hashtag is catching the interest of Dogecoin (DOGE) lovers on Twitter that want to keep up with the crypto.
TWTR Price Returns