Umpqua Holdings Corporation (UMPQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UMPQ POWR Grades
- UMPQ scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.69% of US stocks.
- UMPQ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- UMPQ's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 8.96% of US stocks).
UMPQ Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for UMPQ is currently 3.97, higher than merely 19.47% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.54 for UMPQUA HOLDINGS CORP; that's greater than it is for 94.02% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that UMPQ's revenue has grown -10.75% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 12.73% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to UMPQUA HOLDINGS CORP are MRBK, UBFO, NWFL, MCBC, and IBCP.
- UMPQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UMPQUA HOLDINGS CORP's official web site, go to www.umpquabank.com.
UMPQ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, UMPQ's price/sales ratio is 181.82% higher, now standing at 3.1.
- UMPQ's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 3.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UMPQ.
UMPQ Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -7.23%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 29.68%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -794%.
The table below shows UMPQ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UMPQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UMPQ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.51% of graded US stocks.
- UMPQ's asset turnover comes in at 0.045 -- ranking 111th of 428 Banking stocks.
- WFC, BMTC, and MRLN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UMPQ.
The table below shows UMPQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UMPQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UMPQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.49||52-week high||$22.06|
|Prev. close||$17.56||52-week low||$15.77|
|Day high||$17.91||Avg. volume||1,388,115|
|50-day MA||$17.95||Dividend yield||4.8%|
|200-day MA||$18.60||Market Cap||3.80B|
Umpqua Holdings Corporation (UMPQ) Company Bio
Umpqua Holdings engages in the commercial and retail banking, and retail brokerage businesses in Idaho, Washington, Oregon, California and Northern Nevada. It operates through two segments, community banking and home lending. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Portland, Oregon.
Most Popular Stories View All
UMPQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UMPQ Latest Social Stream
View Full UMPQ Social Stream
Latest UMPQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UMPQUA HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UMPQ as an investment opportunity.
Umpqua (UMPQ) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Umpqua Bank, a subsidiary of Umpqua Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: UMPQ), today announced the expansion of its Phoenix-based middle market banking team with the addition of five new members to support its rapid growth in serving mid-size companies across Arizona.
OROVY, FSK, and UMPQ made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on August 26, 2022.
Umpqua Bank, a subsidiary of Umpqua Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: UMPQ), announced today the expansion of its commercial real estate (CRE) division into Colorado with the hiring of Todd Grover as senior vice president and market leader to lead and build the bank's Denver-based CRE team. Grover is one of Colorado's top commercial real estate leaders with more than 25 years of industry experience.
Large-cap growth stocks don’t arrive overnight.
UMPQ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|