Visa Inc. CI A (V): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
V POWR Grades
- V scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 93.13% of US stocks.
- V's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- V ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
V Stock Summary
- Visa Inc's market capitalization of $412,697,494,760 is ahead of 99.72% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 211.27, Visa Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 88.13% of US stocks.
- V's price/sales ratio is 17.12; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.51% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Visa Inc are JNJ, BAC, UNH, PG, and BABA.
- Visit V's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to usa.visa.com.
V Valuation Summary
- V's price/sales ratio is 19.9; this is 1558.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 163 months, V's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.7.
- V's price/earnings ratio has moved up 88.8 over the prior 163 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for V.
V Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 39.79%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -6.48%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 82.03%.
The table below shows V's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
V's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- V has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.16% of graded US stocks.
- V's asset turnover comes in at 0.279 -- ranking 449th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- FC, PGEN, and GOVX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with V.
The table below shows V's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
V Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
V Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$205.93||52-week high||$252.67|
|Prev. close||$214.35||52-week low||$190.10|
|Day high||$215.60||Avg. volume||9,653,043|
|50-day MA||$210.36||Dividend yield||0.73%|
|200-day MA||$225.39||Market Cap||396.49B|
Visa Inc. CI A (V) Company Bio
Visa Inc. stylized as VISA) is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Foster City, California, United States. It facilitates electronic funds transfers throughout the world, most commonly through Visa-branded credit cards, debit cards and prepaid cards. Visa is one of the world's most valuable companies. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
V Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
V Latest Social Stream
View Full V Social Stream
Latest V News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Visa Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate V as an investment opportunity.
Morgan Stanley analyst James Faucette believes that the recent lag in payment stocks such as, Visa (NYSE:V), Mastercard (NYSE:MA), PayPal (NASDAQ:PYPL) and Affirm (NASDAQ:AFRM), still have a ways to go before the market gains conviction again, he writes in a note to clients. Even as the analyst sees "substantial opportunity"...
Morgan Stanley analyst James Faucette believes that the recent lag in payment stocks such as, Visa (V), Mastercard (MA), PayPal (PYPL) and Affirm (AFRM), still have a ways to go before
Yahoo Finance's Emily McCormick examines the market action ahead of the closing bell, taking a look at sector trading as trending stocks continue to dip.
Investment company Nan Fung Trinity (hk) Ltd (Current Portfolio) buys Alibaba Group Holding, Trip.com Group, Citigroup Inc, The Walt Disney Co, Delta Air Lines Inc, sells Netflix Inc, TotalEnergies SE, General Motors Co, Vulcan Materials Co, Merck Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Nan Fung Trinity (hk) Ltd.
Investment company Threadgill Financial, Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Mastercard Inc, Visa Inc, Ulta Beauty Inc, PayPal Holdings Inc, Lam Research Corp, sells Etsy Inc, Nike Inc, Fiserv Inc, The Walt Disney Co, Dun & Bradstreet Holdings Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Threadgill Financial, Llc.
V Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|