ViacomCBS (VIAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VIAC POWR Grades
- VIAC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.88% of US stocks.
- VIAC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- VIAC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.65% of US stocks).
VIAC Stock Summary
- ViacomCBS Inc's market capitalization of $24,425,563,720 is ahead of 89.12% of US-listed equities.
- VIAC's current price/earnings ratio is 7.24, which is higher than just 11.39% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The volatility of ViacomCBS Inc's share price is greater than that of 89.94% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VIAC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MKC, TSN, AVTR, IEX, and TDY.
- Visit VIAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.viacbs.com.
VIAC Valuation Summary
- VIAC's price/earnings ratio is 7.8; this is 59.79% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- VIAC's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, VIAC's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VIAC.
VIAC Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 82.35%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 114.84%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -69.12%.
The table below shows VIAC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VIAC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VIAC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.06% of graded US stocks.
- VIAC's asset turnover comes in at 0.492 -- ranking 16th of 64 Communication stocks.
- MARK, GOGO, and ATNI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VIAC.
The table below shows VIAC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VIAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.51||52-week high||$101.97|
|Prev. close||$37.78||52-week low||$27.40|
|Day high||$37.86||Avg. volume||22,524,314|
|50-day MA||$39.81||Dividend yield||2.56%|
|200-day MA||$47.04||Market Cap||24.25B|
ViacomCBS (VIAC) Company Bio
ViacomCBS creates television programs, motion pictures, short-form video, applications, games, consumer products, social media, and other entertainment content. It operates in two segments, Media Networks and Filmed Entertainment. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
VIAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIAC Latest Social Stream
View Full VIAC Social Stream
Latest VIAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ViacomCBS Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIAC as an investment opportunity.
For Netflix, the success of Squid Game is more important than controversies over Dave Chappelle.
The streaming behemoth could be leaving money on the table, with its content slate drawing massive buzz in the face of fierce criticism.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Roku, Fox, Entravision Communications, ViacomCBS and Discovery
Sumner Redstone, the Chairman Emeritus ViacomCBS, has died at 97. Redstone battled his way to the top, growing a small chain of movie theaters into a media empire. Mark Strassmann reports.
VAB Releases Report Showcasing How Todays Innovative Marketers Are Using Streaming to Drive Brand Success
Hulu, NBCUniversal, ViacomCBS, AMC Networks, Spectrum Reach, iSpot and TVSquared Among Suppliers of Case Study Data The Video Advertising Bureau (VAB), the voice of the video advertising industry, released Stream On: 23 Real-World Case Studies Highlighting How Video Streaming Drives Brand Success. With nearly all Americans now streaming, marketers across a variety of categories, investment  The post VAB Releases Report Showcasing How Todays Innovative Marketers Are Using Streaming to Drive Brand Success appeared first on MarTech Series .
VIAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|