Whirlpool Corporation (WHR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WHR POWR Grades
- WHR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 84.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WHR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- WHR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.46% of US stocks).
WHR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WHR is 4.54 -- better than 90.83% of US stocks.
- WHR's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Whirlpool Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.65% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Whirlpool Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be LPX, WPP, PAG, AEG, and Y.
- Visit WHR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.whirlpoolcorp.com.
WHR Valuation Summary
- WHR's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 77.42% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- WHR's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, WHR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WHR.
WHR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 1.09%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 2.53%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -37.47%.
The table below shows WHR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WHR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WHR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.53% of graded US stocks.
- WHR's asset turnover comes in at 1.083 -- ranking 20th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- CTHR, MOV, and FUV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WHR.
The table below shows WHR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$182.96||52-week high||$249.88|
|Prev. close||$182.46||52-week low||$164.52|
|Day high||$187.36||Avg. volume||1,050,239|
|50-day MA||$183.23||Dividend yield||3.83%|
|200-day MA||$208.31||Market Cap||10.28B|
Whirlpool Corporation (WHR) Company Bio
Whirlpool Corporation manufactures and markets home appliances and related products worldwide. The companys principal products include laundry appliances, refrigerators and freezers, cooking appliances, dishwashers, mixers, and other portable household appliances. The company was founded in 1898 and is based in Benton Harbor, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
WHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WHR Latest Social Stream
View Full WHR Social Stream
Latest WHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Whirlpool Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WHR as an investment opportunity.
Whirlpool (WHR) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
America's top consumer brands are are facing higher input costs.
Whirlpool (WHR) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
February 24, 2022 /3BL Media/ The Whirlpool Foundation announced that it has named Deb O’Connor as Managing Director during its regular meeting on Jan. 20. O’Connor also serves as the Director of C...
Whirlpool (WHR) is an American multinational manufacturer of home appliances. Its brands include KitchenAid, Maytag, Amana, and Brastemp. For Q4 2021, Whirlpool reported revenue of $5.8 billion, flat from the same quarter the previous year but slightly below the consensus estimate of $5.9 billion. It posted EPS of $6.14, down from $6.67 in the same quarter the previous year but above the consensus estimate of $5.84. For full-year 2022, the company expects revenue to grow as much as 6% from the $22 billion it reported in 2021. It anticipates 2022 EPS of between $27 and $29, compared to $28.36 for 2021. Whirlpool ended Q4 with $3 billion in cash.
WHR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|