Workhorse Group, Inc. (WKHS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WKHS POWR Grades
- WKHS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 74.96% of US stocks.
- WKHS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- WKHS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.07% of US stocks).
WKHS Stock Summary
- WKHS's price/sales ratio is 979.73; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.99% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, WKHS has reported earnings growth of -1,390.62%, putting it ahead of only 1.1% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that WKHS's revenue has grown 1,792.1% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.43% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Workhorse Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LND, EMITF, ASR, OFS, and FDUS.
- Visit WKHS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.workhorse.com.
WKHS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, WKHS's EV/EBIT ratio is 39.31% lower, now standing at 11.5.
- WKHS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $20.1 over the prior 134 months.
- WKHS's price/earnings ratio has moved down $23.6 over the prior 134 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WKHS.
WKHS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WKHS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.54||52-week high||$42.96|
|Prev. close||$14.54||52-week low||$6.57|
|Day high||$14.75||Avg. volume||20,118,902|
|50-day MA||$11.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.91||Market Cap||1.79B|
Workhorse Group, Inc. (WKHS) Company Bio
Workhorse Group Inc. engages in the design, development, manufacture, and sale of electric medium duty trucks and unmanned aerial delivery systems that are integrated with electric vehicles. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Loveland, Ohio.
WKHS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WKHS Latest Social Stream
View Full WKHS Social Stream
Latest WKHS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Workhorse Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WKHS as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 best alternative energy stocks to buy now. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of these companies, and go directly to the 5 Best Alternative Energy Stocks to Buy Now. The global alternative energy industry has steadily gained traction, with more people attempting to implement […]
Workhorse (NASDAQ:WKHS) investors saw their holdings dramatically increase in value starting about this time last year. WKHS stock went from under $3 apiece last May to a $41.34 close on Feb. 4. That is growth in the 1,300% range. This story had nothing to do with the pandemic. Instead, it was the prospect that the Cincinnati-based EV delivery van manufacturer might land a massive $6 billion USPS contract. Selling $6 billion worth of delivery vans for a company that booked just $377,000 in reven
Sundry Photography/iStock Editorial via Getty Images Workhorse (NASDAQ:WKHS) is in trouble. The company's first-quarter earnings report for its fiscal 2021 was a disaster with continued near-zero revenues, negative gross margins, and cash burn set against dwindling investor enthusiasm for speculative electric vehicle stocks. This has seen the stock price drop...
Mark Douglas, CEO of MNTN, joined Yahoo Finance Live to break down the outlook on the media industry.
CINCINNATI, June 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Workhorse Group Inc. (NASDAQ: WKHS) (“Workhorse” or “the Company”), an American technology company focused on providing sustainable and cost-effective drone-integrated electric vehicles to the last mile delivery sector, announced today that it has filed a formal complaint with the United States Federal Court of Claims protesting the award of the United States Postal Service Next Generation Delivery Vehicle (“USPS NGDV”) contract to a competing finali
WKHS Price Returns