Zynga Inc. - (ZNGA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZNGA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ZNGA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZNGA is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- ZNGA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
ZNGA Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 104.52%, Zynga Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.81% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ZNGA has reported earnings growth of -297.84%, putting it ahead of only 7.58% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Zynga Inc comes in at 56.97%, a number that bests 88.36% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Zynga Inc are ERII, AMRS, CAMT, CGNX, and AXTI.
- Visit ZNGA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zynga.com.
ZNGA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ZNGA's price/earnings ratio is 245.13% lower, now standing at -56.6.
- ZNGA's price/earnings ratio has moved down 450.7 over the prior 118 months.
- ZNGA's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.7 over the prior 118 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZNGA.
ZNGA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -621.45%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 103.19%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 66.8%.
The table below shows ZNGA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZNGA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZNGA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.81% of graded US stocks.
- ZNGA's asset turnover comes in at 0.429 -- ranking 354th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- MSCI, PALT, and PHUN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ZNGA.
The table below shows ZNGA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZNGA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZNGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.38||52-week high||$12.32|
|Prev. close||$7.80||52-week low||$7.14|
|Day high||$7.71||Avg. volume||19,043,031|
|50-day MA||$8.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.81||Market Cap||8.04B|
Zynga Inc. - (ZNGA) Company Bio
Zynga Inc. develops, markets, and operates online social games as live services played on the Internet, social networking sites, and mobile platforms in the United States, Asia, and Europe. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZNGA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZNGA Latest Social Stream
View Full ZNGA Social Stream
Latest ZNGA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Zynga Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZNGA as an investment opportunity.
No longer on the path to becoming a busted growth story, SKLZ stock could start to bounce back.
Three Fool.com contributors like the growth stocks The Buckle (NYSE: BKE), Zynga (NASDAQ: ZNGA), and Petco Health & Wellness (NASDAQ: WOOF) as places to put that money to work today. Eric Volkman (The Buckle): The retail industry will continue to be a recovery story as we (hopefully) start to put the coronavirus pandemic behind us. There are numerous good stocks in the sector to choose from, but let me introduce you to one that tops my list, clothing purveyor The Buckle.
SKLZ stock has shown no ability to bottom in spite of having a valid thesis.
From memory chips to mobile gaming, these three companies will benefit from growing demand for all things 5G.
Zynga (ZNGA) is a premier provider of social game services. The company develops, markets, and operates mobile games as live services played on platforms such as Apple’s iOS and Google’s Android, and social networking platforms (e.g., Facebook and Snapchat), among others. With all of Zynga's games remaining free to play, the company generates the majority of its revenues through the sale of in-game virtual items (online game revenue), and advertising services (advertising revenue). The company has been developing its game portfolio for years, consistently growing revenues and bookings. The stock has rallied in line with revenues over the years, though it has recently slid significantly. Zynga is currently trading 39.
ZNGA Price Returns