On Tuesday December 10th Steve Reitmeister, CEO of StockNews.com, unveiled his 2020 Stock Market Outlook with a live webinar audience. See below the range of topics covered:
- Bull vs. Bear Market? And the reasons why that is the case.
- Year End S&P 500 (SPY) Target
- Is China Trade Still the Key to Stock Prices? And if not, then what is the key?
- Why the Presidential Election will harm the market. And how to trade this event to limit damage then load back up for when stocks ready to rally again.
Formula for Winning Stocks in 2020
- The 26% gain for the S&P (SPY) in 2019 is an aberration. Not going to happen again.
- Not all stocks will rise like 2019. Stock selection will be much tougher.
- Easy selection of safe income stocks will not play out as easily in 2019.
- Instead 3 key elements in the formula for winning stocks in 2020. And yes, Steve provides in depth details on each of the 3 elements.
- And much more…
SPY shares were trading at $313.69 per share on Wednesday afternoon, up $0.16 (+0.05%). Year-to-date, SPY has gained 27.27%, versus a 27.27% rise in the benchmark S&P 500 index during the same period.
About the Author: Steve Reitmeister
Steve is better known to the StockNews audience as “Reity”. Not only is he the CEO of the firm, but he also shares his 40 years of investment experience in the Reitmeister Total Return portfolio. Learn more about Reity’s background, along with links to his most recent articles and stock picks. More...
More Resources for the Stocks in this Article
|Ticker||POWR Rating||Industry Rank||Rank in Industry|
|SPY||Get Rating||Get Rating||Get Rating|
|DIA||Get Rating||Get Rating||Get Rating|
|IWM||Get Rating||Get Rating||Get Rating|
|MDY||Get Rating||Get Rating||Get Rating|
|QQQ||Get Rating||Get Rating||Get Rating|