XYZ – POWR Rating™
Overall POWR Rating™
XYZ has a real-time POWR Rating™ of A (Strong Buy).
XYZ – POWR Components
What’s in a POWR Rating?
A stock’s overall POWR Rating is comprised of four distinct components:
- Trade Grade – This metric includes technical indicators like proximity to various moving averages, recent price performance, analyst sentiment, bullish and bearish news flow, and more. Simply put, a Trade Grade represents the short-term bullish or bearishness of a stock.
- Buy & Hold Grade – This metric looks at a stock’s proximity to its 52-week high, among other factors. The Buy & Hold Grade measures the long-term bullish or bearishness of a stock.
- Peer Grade – This metric compares a security’s performance versus other stocks in its category.
- Category Grade – This metric compares the performance of the security’s category versus all other categories.
POWR Ratings are the new standard
The past is over
Most stock ratings represent the opinion of a single analyst. Wall Street is rife with corruption and conflicts of interest, however, so analyst ratings have never been of much use to investors. How valuable is a single person’s opinion about a stock, anyway?
The future is now
POWR Ratings, on the other hand, are fully automated and are calculated on a daily basis using our proprietary algorithm. Our unique blend of pricing and technical data, news flow, relative performance, and categorization provides a much more useful look at how worthy a stock is of your investment dollars.
POWR provides results
Don’t believe us? Here are actual results of our POWR Ratings*.
95% of our A-rated picks are up
|Total A-rated stocks||2,626|
|Avg. % change since upgraded to A||16.45%|
|Avg. # trading days since upgraded to A||131|
|Number of winners (%)||2,494 (95%)|
|Number of losers (%)||122 (5%)|
78% of our F-rated picks are down
|Total F-rated stocks||144|
|Avg. % change since downgraded to F||-5.06%|
|Avg. # trading days since downgraded to F||20|
|Number of winners (%)||32 (22%)|
|Number of losers (%)||109 (78%)|
* Results as of August 13, 2017