XYZ – POWR Rating™
Overall POWR Rating™
XYZ has a real-time POWR Rating™ of A (Strong Buy).
XYZ – POWR Components
What’s Inside the POWR Rating?
The POWR Rating is focused on 4 unique aspects of a stocks attractiveness that sums up to a singular Buy/Hold/Sell rating.
Most of the criteria is centered on the stock’s price action. However, that is borne of a strong belief that most stocks experiencing positive momentum are also enjoying a strong fundamental catalyst. Usually that is an improvement in earnings prospects. Thus, the POWR Rating is a best of both worlds approach… the best fundamentals driving the best momentum.
Here are details on the components:
- Trade Grade – This metric includes technical indicators like proximity to various moving averages, recent price performance, analyst sentiment, bullish and bearish news flow, and more. Simply put, a Trade Grade represents the short-term bullish or bearishness of a stock.
- Buy & Hold Grade – This metric looks at a stock’s proximity to its 52-week high, among other factors. The Buy & Hold Grade measures the long-term bullish or bearishness of a stock.
- Industry Rank – This metric compares the performance of the security’s industry versus all other industries. That is because industry strength has a lot to do with a stocks ability to outperform.
- Peer Grade – This metric compares a security’s performance versus other stocks in its industry.
- POWR Rating – All the above elements are factored into the final rating ranging from A (Strong Buy) all the way down to F (Strong Sell).
Where to Find the Best POWR Rating Stocks?
These resources are woven into the StockNews.com website including a daily supply of fresh articles pointing to the best POWR Ratings stocks. However, the right place to start your search is the “Best Stocks” tab in the site header featuring these vital resources:
“A” Rated Stocks List – all the Strong Buy stocks in one place.
Industry Rank – find the best stocks in the best industries.
Upgrades/Downgrades – recently upgraded stocks are the most timely.
Stock Screener w/ POWR Ratings – narrow down to the top rated stocks that match your unique investing style.
Reitmeister Total Return Portfolio – Steve Reitmeister applies his 40 years of investment experience to hand pick the best POWR Ratings stocks into an easy to manage portfolio.