Atlantic American Corporation (AAME): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AAME Stock Summary
- AAME has a higher market value than merely 14.02% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $54,176,829.
- AAME's went public 36.96 years ago, making it older than 93.52% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.28, ATLANTIC AMERICAN CORP has a higher such ratio than only 8.53% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ATLANTIC AMERICAN CORP are PTSI, ARKR, SNFCA, TIXT, and WERN.
- AAME's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ATLANTIC AMERICAN CORP's official web site, go to www.atlam.com.
AAME Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AAME's price/earnings ratio is 86.96% higher, now standing at 21.5.
- Over the past 243 months, AAME's price/earnings ratio has gone up 24.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AAME.
AAME Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 154.89%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -27.16%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -106.51%.
The table below shows AAME's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AAME Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AAME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.57||52-week high||$3.89|
|Prev. close||$2.59||52-week low||$2.12|
|Day high||$2.58||Avg. volume||8,443|
|50-day MA||$2.86||Dividend yield||0.78%|
|200-day MA||$2.90||Market Cap||52.34M|
Most Popular Stories View All
AAME Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AAME Latest Social Stream
View Full AAME Social Stream
Latest AAME News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ATLANTIC AMERICAN CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AAME as an investment opportunity.
ATLANTA, Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atlantic American Corporation (Nasdaq- AAME) today reported net loss for the three month period ended September 30, 2022 of $0.7 million, or $0.04 per diluted share, as compared to net loss of $0.9 million, or $0.05 per diluted share, for the comparable period in 2021. For the nine month period ended September 30, 2022, the Company reported net income of $0.5 million, or $0.01 per diluted share, as compared to net income of $1.6 million, or $0.06 per di
From what we can see, insiders were net buyers in Atlantic American Corporation's ( NASDAQ:AAME ) during the past 12...
You can invest in an index fund if you want to make sure your returns approximately match the overall market. By...
Net income of $1.2 million for the six month period ended June 30, 2022Operating income of $4.4 million for the six month period ended June 30, 2022Insurance premiums increased $3.1 million, or 9.5%, within the property and casualty operations for the six month period ended June 30, 2022 ATLANTA, Aug. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atlantic American Corporation (Nasdaq- AAME) today reported net loss for the three month period ended June 30, 2022 of $1.7 million, or $0.09 per diluted share, as comp
Looking at Atlantic American Corporation's ( NASDAQ:AAME ) insider transactions over the last year, we can see that...
AAME Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AAMEWant to do more research on Atlantic American Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Atlantic American Corp (AAME) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Atlantic American Corp (AAME) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Atlantic American Corp (AAME) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch