Atlantic American Corporation (AAME): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AAME POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AAME ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AAME is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 109 days.
- AAME ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
AAME Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.13, Atlantic American Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 3.66% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.39, Atlantic American Corp has a higher such ratio than just 6.63% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Atlantic American Corp is reporting a growth rate of -292.39%; that's higher than just 7.12% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AAME, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DJCO, BSET, STFC, CHNR, and AC.
- Visit AAME's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atlam.com.
AAME Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AAME's EV/EBIT ratio is 60% lower, now standing at 3.6.
- AAME's price/earnings ratio has moved down 14.2 over the prior 243 months.
- AAME's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AAME.
AAME Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 9.5%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 145.21%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -38.06%.
The table below shows AAME's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AAME Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AAME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.08||52-week high||$15.97|
|Prev. close||$3.90||52-week low||$1.69|
|Day high||$4.10||Avg. volume||1,220,836|
|50-day MA||$4.25||Dividend yield||0.51%|
|200-day MA||$3.45||Market Cap||83.30M|
AAME Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for AAME, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Atlantic American Corp ranked in the 87th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 660.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Atlantic American Corp, consider:
- Atlantic American Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 8.93% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 0% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AAME Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AAME Latest Social Stream
View Full AAME Social Stream
Latest AAME News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Atlantic American Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AAME as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best-performing stocks in 2021. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these companies, go directly to the 5 Best-Performing Stocks in 2021. Supply chain problems leading to inflation worries and growth stock volatility have dominated the headlines in the financial world over the past few months, […]
ATLANTA, May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atlantic American Corporation (Nasdaq- AAME) today reported net loss of $0.4 million, or $0.03 per common share, in the first quarter of 2021 compared to net loss of $8.1 million, or $0.40 per common share, in the first quarter of 2020. The decrease in net loss was primarily the result of unrealized gains on equity securities of $0.7 million in the current quarter as compared to unrealized losses on equity securities of $8.5 million in the prior year quarter. Although price levels have generally recovered, the Companys investment portfolio was significantly impacted during the first quarter of 2020 by material declines in capital markets as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
ATLANTA (AP) _ Atlantic American Corp. (AAME) on Tuesday reported a loss of $431,000 in its first quarter. On a per-share basis, the Atlanta-based company said it had a loss of 3 cents. Losses, adjusted for non-recurring gains, were 10 cents per share. The insurance company posted revenue of $49.1 million in the period. The 
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. We at Insider Monkey have plowed through 817 13F filings that hedge funds and well-known value investors are required to file by the SEC. The 13F […]
Read This Before Considering Bank of Hawaii Corporation (NYSE:BOH) For Its Upcoming US$0.67 Dividend
Bank of Hawaii Corporation (NYSE:BOH) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. If you purchase the stock...
AAME Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AAMEWant to do more research on Atlantic American Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Atlantic American Corp (AAME) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Atlantic American Corp (AAME) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Atlantic American Corp (AAME) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch