Atlantic American Corporation (AAME): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AAME POWR Grades
- AAME scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.52% of US stocks.
- AAME's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 102 days.
- AAME's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 30.8% of US stocks).
AAME Stock Summary
- Atlantic American Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.86% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.71, Atlantic American Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 4.58% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, AAME has reported earnings growth of -292.39%, putting it ahead of only 7.16% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Atlantic American Corp are LINC, NSEC, STFC, UNAM, and AIH.
- Visit AAME's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atlam.com.
AAME Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AAME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.51||52-week high||$15.97|
|Prev. close||$4.48||52-week low||$1.58|
|Day high||$4.76||Avg. volume||1,774,333|
|50-day MA||$4.09||Dividend yield||0.45%|
|200-day MA||$2.91||Market Cap||92.08M|
AAME Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Atlantic American Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Atlantic American Corp ranked in the 87th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 608.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AAME, they are:
- AAME's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than just 9.18% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 24.02% stocks in the Financial Services sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AAME Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AAME Latest Social Stream
View Full AAME Social Stream
Latest AAME News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Atlantic American Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AAME as an investment opportunity.
Atlantic American Corporation Reports Fourth Quarter and Year End Results for 2020; Declares Annual Dividend
ATLANTA, March 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atlantic American Corporation (Nasdaq- AAME) today reported net income for the three month period ended December 31, 2020 of $11.8 million, or $0.54 per diluted share, as compared to net income of $1.3 million, or $0.06 per diluted share, for the comparable period in 2019. For the year ended December 31, 2020, the Company reported net income of $12.2 million, or $0.56 per diluted share, as compared to net loss of $0.4 million, or $0.04 per diluted share, for the comparable period in 2019. The increase in net income during the fourth quarter of 2020 was primarily due to a $7.0 million increase in realized gains coupled with a $5.1 million decrease in insurance benefits and losses incurred for the fourth quarter of 2020 as compared to the compar...
Atlantic American (AAME) stock is soaring higher on heavy trading Friday despite there being no new news to report about the company.
Shares of Atlantic American Corp. undefined skyrocketed nearly four fold on massive volume, putting the on track for the highest close since before Black…
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 25, 2021 / Bank of Hawaii Corp. (NYSE:BOH) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on January 25, 2021 at 1:00 PM Eastern Time.
Bank of Hawaii Corporation (NYSE: BOH) today reported diluted earnings per share of $3.86 for the full year of 2020 compared with diluted earnings per share of $5.56 in 2019. Net income for the year was $153.8 million compared with net income of $225.9 million in the previous year. The return on average assets for the full year of 2020 was 0.79 percent compared with 1.29 percent in 2019. The return on average equity for the full year of 2020 was 11.38 percent compared with 17.65 percent in 2019. The efficiency ratio for the full year of 2020 improved to 54.91 percent compared with 55.68 percent in 2019.
AAME Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AAMEWant to do more research on Atlantic American Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Atlantic American Corp (AAME) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Atlantic American Corp (AAME) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Atlantic American Corp (AAME) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch