Aaron's, Inc. (AAN): Price and Financial Metrics
AAN Stock Summary
- AAN's went public 34.18 years ago, making it older than 92.52% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Aaron'S Inc is higher than it is for about merely 20.39% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 142.67%, Aaron'S Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.69% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aaron'S Inc are NWE, THC, KEX, POR, and PRI.
- AAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aaron'S Inc's official web site, go to www.aarons.com.
AAN Stock Price Chart More Charts
AAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.18||52-week high||$78.65|
|Prev. close||$41.50||52-week low||$39.46|
|Day high||$41.39||Avg. volume||901,551|
|50-day MA||$56.86||Dividend yield||0.39%|
|200-day MA||$60.82||Market Cap||2.77B|
Aaron's, Inc. (AAN) Company Bio
Aaron's Inc. engages in the lease ownership and retail sale of various products, including flat-screen televisions, computers, tablets, living room, dining room and bedroom furniture, mattresses, washers, dryers and refrigerators. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
AAN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Aaron'S Inc. To summarize, we found that Aaron'S Inc ranked in the 47st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Aaron'S Inc ended up being:
- As a business, AAN is generating more cash flow than 63.77% of positive cash flow stocks in the Industrials.
- Aaron'S Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 36 -- greater than 94.53% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Aaron'S Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 6.47. This coverage rate is greater than that of 61.6% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|