Aaron's, Inc. (AAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AAN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AAN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.95% of US stocks.
- AAN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- AAN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 24.78% of US stocks).
AAN Stock Summary
- AAN's went public 2.2 years ago, making it older than only 10.03% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.22, AARON'S COMPANY INC has a higher such ratio than just 4.87% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 164.1%, AARON'S COMPANY INC's debt growth rate surpasses 91.67% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AAN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are USNA, NATR, CBRL, FWRD, and POAI.
- To check out AARON'S COMPANY INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001821393.
AAN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, AAN's price/sales ratio is 77.78% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 27 months, AAN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AAN.
AAN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AAN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.4% of graded US stocks.
- AAN's asset turnover comes in at 1.339 -- ranking 65th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AAN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.99||52-week high||$23.63|
|Prev. close||$15.47||52-week low||$7.64|
|Day high||$15.63||Avg. volume||221,579|
|50-day MA||$12.89||Dividend yield||3%|
|200-day MA||$13.87||Market Cap||461.39M|
Aaron's, Inc. (AAN) Company Bio
Aaron's Inc. engages in the lease ownership and retail sale of various products, including flat-screen televisions, computers, tablets, living room, dining room and bedroom furniture, mattresses, washers, dryers and refrigerators. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
AAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AAN Latest Social Stream
View Full AAN Social Stream
Latest AAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AARON'S COMPANY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AAN as an investment opportunity.
Aaron's Company (NYSE:AAN) shareholders have endured a 25% loss from investing in the stock a year ago
It is a pleasure to report that the The Aaron's Company, Inc. ( NYSE:AAN ) is up 53% in the last quarter. But that...
The Aaron's Company, Inc. (NYSE: AAN; "the Company"), a leading, technology-enabled, omnichannel provider of lease-to-own and retail purchase solutions will host a conference call and webcast on Thursday, March 2, 2023, at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss its fourth quarter and full year 2022 financial results. The Company will issue its earnings release after the market closes on Wednesday, March 1, 2023. Chief Executive Officer Douglas A. Lindsay will host the earnings call along with Preside
Every investor in The Aaron's Company, Inc. ( NYSE:AAN ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. The...
The Aaron's Company, Inc. ( NYSE:AAN ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a significant share price rise...
Aaron's (AAN) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
AAN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|