Aaron's, Inc. (AAN): Price and Financial Metrics Recent IPO
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AAN Stock Summary
- Aaron's Holdings Company Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.95% of US equities in our set.
- AAN's price/sales ratio is 0.3; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 8.18% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AAN has reported earnings growth of -191.59%, putting it ahead of just 10.4% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AAN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TANH, PUMP, DMLP, MCFT, and KEX.
- Visit AAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aarons.com.
AAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.98||52-week high||$34.26|
|Prev. close||$30.81||52-week low||$16.20|
|Day high||$31.24||Avg. volume||382,548|
|50-day MA||$25.71||Dividend yield||1.29%|
|200-day MA||$0.00||Market Cap||1.06B|
Aaron's, Inc. (AAN) Company Bio
Aaron's Inc. engages in the lease ownership and retail sale of various products, including flat-screen televisions, computers, tablets, living room, dining room and bedroom furniture, mattresses, washers, dryers and refrigerators. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
AAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AAN Latest Social Stream
View Full AAN Social Stream
Latest AAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aaron's Company Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AAN as an investment opportunity.
The Aaron's Company, Inc. (AAN) Q1 2021 Results Conference Call April 29, 2021 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Michael Dickerson - VP, Corporate Communications & IR Douglas Lindsay - CEO Kelly Wall - CFO Steve Olsen - President Conference Call Participants Anthony Chukumba - Loop Capital Markets Kyle Joseph -...
The Aaron's Company, Inc. ( NYSE:AAN ) just released its quarterly report and things are looking bullish. It was a...
Shares of rent-to-own specialist Aaron's took off after the company's earnings release. Here's a quick look at why.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 27, 2021 / Aarons Company Inc (The) (NYSE:AAN) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 27, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
A whopping number of 13F filings filed with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has been processed by Insider Monkey so that individual investors can look at the overall hedge fund sentiment towards the stocks included in their watchlists. These freshly-submitted public filings disclose money managers’ equity positions as of the end of the three-month period […]
AAN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|