ABM Industries Incorporated (ABM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABM POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ABM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ABM is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ABM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 16.47% of US stocks).
ABM Stock Summary
- ABM INDUSTRIES INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.5% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ABM is currently 66.61, higher than 94.18% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The volatility of ABM INDUSTRIES INC's share price is greater than that of just 6.59% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ABM INDUSTRIES INC are MOD, IBP, MMS, THO, and AMN.
- ABM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ABM INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.abm.com.
ABM Valuation Summary
- ABM's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.6; this is 12.82% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ABM's price/earnings ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABM.
ABM Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -10.42%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -98.33%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -97.7%.
The table below shows ABM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ABM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.2% of graded US stocks.
- ABM's asset turnover comes in at 1.579 -- ranking 52nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- CSGP, SABR, and TNET are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ABM.
The table below shows ABM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ABM Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ABM, see our ABM price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$62.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
ABM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.01||52-week high||$54.00|
|Prev. close||$43.43||52-week low||$37.68|
|Day high||$44.35||Avg. volume||328,103|
|50-day MA||$46.48||Dividend yield||2.07%|
|200-day MA||$44.41||Market Cap||2.91B|
ABM Industries Incorporated (ABM) Company Bio
ABM Industries offers carpet cleaning and dusting, floor cleaning and finishing, furniture polishing, window washing, and other building cleaning services for educational institutions, health facilities, retail stores, shopping centers, stadiums and arenas, airports and other transportation centers, and warehouses, as well as commercial office, government, and industrial buildings. The company was founded in 1909 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ABM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABM Latest Social Stream
View Full ABM Social Stream
Latest ABM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ABM INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABM as an investment opportunity.
ABM Announces Facility Services Partnership with Tropicana Field and Al Lang Stadium
ABM plans to advance stadium sustainability, and enhance local hiring, workplace diversity, and the overall fan experienceST. PETERSBURG, Fla., March 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ABM (NYSE: ABM), a leading provider of facility services, infrastructure solutions, and parking management, has entered into a multi-year agreement to deliver first-class housekeeping solutions and manage day-to-day and event staffing for Tropicana Field and Al Lang Stadium, both located in St. Petersburg, Florida. Trop
ABM Industries (ABM) Stock Rises 13% in 6 Months: Here's How
The acquisition of RavenVolt expands ABM Industries' (ABM) Technical Solutions service offerings, strengthening its foothold in EV infrastructure, power and bundled energy solutions markets.
We Think ABM Industries Incorporated's (NYSE:ABM) CEO Compensation Looks Fair
Key Insights ABM Industries will host its Annual General Meeting on 22nd of March CEO Scott Salmirs' total compensation...
ABM Industries (NYSE:ABM) Has Announced That It Will Be Increasing Its Dividend To $0.22
ABM Industries Incorporated's ( NYSE:ABM ) dividend will be increasing from last year's payment of the same period to...
ABM Industries Incorporated (NYSE:ABM) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
ABM Industries Incorporated (NYSE:ABM) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript March 8, 2023 Operator: Greetings and welcome to the ABM Industries First Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A question-and-answer session will follow the formal presentation. As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. I would now like […]
ABM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ABMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Abm Industries Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Abm Industries Inc (ABM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Abm Industries Inc (ABM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Abm Industries Inc (ABM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...