ABM Industries Incorporated (ABM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ABM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.43% of US stocks.
- ABM's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- ABM's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 29.54% of US stocks).
ABM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ABM is 4.46 -- better than 89.14% of US stocks.
- ABM INDUSTRIES INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.41% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of ABM INDUSTRIES INC's share price is greater than that of merely 12.37% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ABM INDUSTRIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ATKR, CRAI, SCSC, HUBG, and ASGN.
- Visit ABM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.abm.com.
ABM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ABM's EV/EBIT ratio is 25.29% lower, now standing at 13.
- Over the past 243 months, ABM's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABM.
ABM Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 69.07%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 23.1%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 222.16%.
The table below shows ABM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ABM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ABM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.2% of graded US stocks.
- ABM's asset turnover comes in at 1.579 -- ranking 52nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- CSGP, SABR, and TNET are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ABM.
The table below shows ABM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ABM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.97||52-week high||$54.00|
|Prev. close||$45.67||52-week low||$37.68|
|Day high||$46.00||Avg. volume||416,929|
|50-day MA||$42.37||Dividend yield||1.71%|
|200-day MA||$44.58||Market Cap||3.04B|
ABM Industries Incorporated (ABM) Company Bio
ABM Industries offers carpet cleaning and dusting, floor cleaning and finishing, furniture polishing, window washing, and other building cleaning services for educational institutions, health facilities, retail stores, shopping centers, stadiums and arenas, airports and other transportation centers, and warehouses, as well as commercial office, government, and industrial buildings. The company was founded in 1909 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ABM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABM Latest Social Stream
View Full ABM Social Stream
Latest ABM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ABM INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABM as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 12 biggest commercial janitorial companies in USA. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these companies, go directly to the 5 Biggest Commercial Janitorial Companies In USA. According to Statista, the janitorial services sector’s market size will increase by 6.6 percent in 2022. The annualized percentage of […]
ABM’s Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer to Speak at RW Baird Global Industrial Conference
NEW YORK, Nov. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ABM (NYSE: ABM), a leading provider of integrated facility services and solutions, today announced that its President and Chief Executive Officer, Scott Salmirs, and its Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Earl Ellis, will speak at the RW Baird Global Industrial Conference in Chicago, IL, on Tuesday, November 8, 2022, at 11:50 AM ET (10:50 CT). A link to the live video webcast of the presentation will be available on the company’s web
The 2020 Vision transformational initiative and shareholder-friendly endeavors boost ABM Industries (ABM).
ABM Helps Abbeville County Schools Create General Fund Relief with Integrated Facility Upgrade Solution
Project Expected to Generate Savings of $4.9 MillionNEW YORK, Oct. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ABM (NYSE: ABM), a leading provider of facility solutions, announced the initiation of an Energy Performance Contracting program for the Abbeville County School District (“ACSD”) in South Carolina. Projected to generate $4.9 million in energy and operating cost savings over a 15-year period, ABM’s custom solution modernizes facility infrastructure in every ACSD school. The project enables ACSD leaders
All three major market indexes are now in bear market territory as the impact of rampant inflation, rapidly rising interest rates, supply chain congestion, and the still-lingering impact of the pandemic take their toll. As devastating and painful as these corrections are, there remains a ray of hope and light behind the clouds because just as day follows night, bull markets always rise in their wake. While the tech-heavy Nasdaq Composite has been in a bear market almost from the beginning of the year, the S&P 500 and the Dow Jones Industrial Average only recently entered one, so there might be more room to fall.
ABM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|