Airbnb Inc. (ABNB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABNB POWR Grades
- ABNB scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ABNB is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ABNB ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
ABNB Stock Summary
- Airbnb Inc's market capitalization of $112,837,058,429 is ahead of 97.71% of US-listed equities.
- Airbnb Inc's stock had its IPO on December 10, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 1.54% of US equities in our set.
- ABNB's price/sales ratio is 18.83; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.54% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ABNB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ISRG, PYPL, INTU, SHOP, and ILMN.
- ABNB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Airbnb Inc's official web site, go to www.airbnb.co.in.
ABNB Valuation Summary
- ABNB's EV/EBIT ratio is -21.1; this is 165.43% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 38 weeks, ABNB's price/sales ratio has gone up 11.1.
- Over the past 38 weeks, ABNB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 192.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABNB.
ABNB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABNB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$91.41||52-week high||$212.58|
|Prev. close||$89.08||52-week low||$86.71|
|Day high||$91.46||Avg. volume||6,821,564|
|50-day MA||$119.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$155.85||Market Cap||58.77B|
Airbnb Inc. (ABNB) Company Bio
Airbnb is a community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique spaces around the world through mobile phones or the internet. The company connects travelers seeking authentic experiences with hosts offering unique, inspiring spaces around the world. Whether the available space is a castle for a night, a sailboat for a week, or an apartment for a month, Airbnb is the easiest way for people to showcase these distinctive spaces to an audience of millions. By facilitating bookings and financial transactions, Airbnb makes the process of listing or booking a space effortless and efficient. With 4,500,000 listings in over 65,000 cities in 191 countries, the company offers the widest variety of unique spaces for everyone, at any price point around the globe. The company was co-founded in August 2008 by Brian Chesky and Joe Gebbia, and is currently headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ABNB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABNB Latest Social Stream
View Full ABNB Social Stream
Latest ABNB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Airbnb Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABNB as an investment opportunity.
Upstart, an AI-powered loan facilitator, is continuing to grow and disrupt the FICO score. Upstart has also partnered with 42 banks, up from 10 in Q3 of 2020. Additionally, Upstart's management indicated that the business could perform well as stimulus payments end and default rates on their loans increase.
Growth stocks are trading through a brutal bear market.
Booking Holdings' stock on Thursday matched its previous longest losing streak of six days, ending the day down sharply as the Russian invasion of Ukraine weighed on the travel industry.
NYU Professor of Politics Joshua Tucker and New Constructs CEO David Trainer join Yahoo Finance Live to discuss Russia invading Ukraine and the outlook for stocks and energy markets.
Over the past two years, Airbnb's (NASDAQ: ABNB) business has been transformed significantly. In this video clip from "The Virtual Opportunities Show" on Motley Fool Live, recorded on Feb. 8, Fool contributors Rachel Warren, Demitri Kalogeropoulos, and Jose Najarro discuss what's fueling the company's record revenue growth. Rachel Warren: Airbnb, I love this company.
ABNB Price Returns