Airbnb Inc. CI A (ABNB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABNB POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ABNB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.77% of US stocks.
- ABNB's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ABNB ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
ABNB Stock Summary
- AIRBNB INC's market capitalization of $61,218,545,540 is ahead of 96.41% of US-listed equities.
- AIRBNB INC's stock had its IPO on December 10, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 9.21% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, AIRBNB INC is reporting a growth rate of -144.98%; that's higher than only 10.69% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AIRBNB INC are ATVI, ADSK, ISRG, SHOP, and PYPL.
- Visit ABNB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.airbnb.co.in.
ABNB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ABNB's price/sales ratio is 212% higher, now standing at 7.8.
- ABNB's price/earnings ratio has moved up 121 over the prior 24 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABNB.
ABNB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABNB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$101.00||52-week high||$191.73|
|Prev. close||$101.27||52-week low||$86.71|
|Day high||$101.74||Avg. volume||6,506,984|
|50-day MA||$105.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$122.82||Market Cap||64.88B|
Airbnb Inc. CI A (ABNB) Company Bio
Airbnb, Inc. (/ˌɛərˌbiːɛnˈbiː/ AIR-BEE-en-BEE), based in San Francisco, California, operates an online marketplace focused on short-term homestays and experiences. The company acts as a broker and charges a commission from each booking. The company was founded in 2008 by Brian Chesky, Nathan Blecharczyk, and Joe Gebbia. Airbnb is a shortened version of its original name, AirBedandBreakfast.com. The company has been the subject of criticism for lack of regulations and enabling increases in home rents. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ABNB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABNB Latest Social Stream
View Full ABNB Social Stream
Latest ABNB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AIRBNB INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABNB as an investment opportunity.
Invest a Slice of Airbnb’s Best Rentals: Fireside Chat with reAlpha CEO, President Wednesday at 12 PM ET
IPO Edge and the Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association will host a fireside chat with reAlpha on Wednesday Nov. 30 at 12 PM ET to discuss the company’s business model and points of […]
Airbnb stock has dazzled investors since its Nasdaq debut in December last year. From its initial public offering price of $68 per share, ABNB stock has soared as much as 223%.
Airbnb, Inc. (ABNB) has received quite a bit of attention from Zacks.com users lately. Therefore, it is wise to be aware of the facts that can impact the stock's prospects.
Despite imperfections, Airbnb has earned the right to be my new top bet on the travel and entertainment industry.
Airbnb co-founder Joe Gebbia has launched Samara, a company offering backyard tiny houses that can be installed in people's gardens. See: Do Airbnb's Billion-Dollar Q3 Profits Translate to a...
ABNB Price Returns