Airbnb Inc. CI A (ABNB): Price and Financial Metrics
ABNB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$132.75||52-week high||$154.95|
|Prev. close||$138.01||52-week low||$81.91|
|Day high||$135.98||Avg. volume||6,535,683|
|50-day MA||$139.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$119.63||Market Cap||85.93B|
ABNB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABNB POWR Grades
- ABNB scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ABNB is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ABNB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 15.86% of US stocks).
ABNB Stock Summary
- ABNB has a higher market value than 97.62% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $92,270,281,742.
- AIRBNB INC's stock had its IPO on December 10, 2020, making it an older stock than just 10.42% of US equities in our set.
- ABNB's price/sales ratio is 10.15; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.03% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AIRBNB INC, a group of peers worth examining would be UBER, PANW, ADSK, PYPL, and NOW.
- ABNB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AIRBNB INC's official web site, go to www.airbnb.com.
ABNB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ABNB's price/earnings ratio is 116.13% higher, now standing at 40.2.
- ABNB's price/sales ratio has moved down 13.6 over the prior 34 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABNB.
Airbnb Inc. CI A (ABNB) Company Bio
Airbnb, Inc. (/ˌɛərˌbiːɛnˈbiː/ AIR-BEE-en-BEE), based in San Francisco, California, operates an online marketplace focused on short-term homestays and experiences. The company acts as a broker and charges a commission from each booking. The company was founded in 2008 by Brian Chesky, Nathan Blecharczyk, and Joe Gebbia. Airbnb is a shortened version of its original name, AirBedandBreakfast.com. The company has been the subject of criticism for lack of regulations and enabling increases in home rents. (Source:Wikipedia)
ABNB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABNB Latest Social Stream
View Full ABNB Social Stream
Latest ABNB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AIRBNB INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABNB as an investment opportunity.
These stocks to short are flying high even though they're facing difficult problems.
Westminster City Council wants to introduce an “overnight levy” for tourists as it looks to clamp down on a surge in Airbnb rooms.
Airbnb stock has intrigued investors searching for the best growth stocks since its December 2020 market debut. From an initial public offering at $68 per share, ABNB soared 223% in just over two months. In mid-August, Citigroup raised its price target on ABNB stock to 160 from 135 while maintaining a buy rating.
In this article, we discuss 25 passive income ideas to make money & build wealth in 2023. You can skip our detailed analysis of passive income and its benefits in today’s world, and go directly to read 5 Passive Income Ideas to Make Money & Build Wealth in 2023. The concept of passive income is […]
But if you're seeking lucrative returns and have an appetite for potential disruptors, let's embark on a journey across three prominent names in the tech world.
ABNB Price Returns