Airbnb Inc. CI A (ABNB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABNB POWR Grades
- ABNB scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.71% of US stocks.
- ABNB's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ABNB's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 9.2% of US stocks).
ABNB Stock Summary
- ABNB has a higher market value than 97.33% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $77,612,837,618.
- ABNB's went public 2.28 years ago, making it older than merely 9.83% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, AIRBNB INC is reporting a growth rate of 1,365.15%; that's higher than 98.68% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ABNB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ISRG, SQ, ADSK, CCCS, and NOW.
- Visit ABNB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.airbnb.co.in.
ABNB Valuation Summary
- ABNB's EV/EBIT ratio is 36.9; this is 93.19% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 28 months, ABNB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 130.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABNB.
ABNB Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ABNB, see our ABNB price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$175.71||Average Broker Recommendation||1.68 (Moderate Buy)|
ABNB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABNB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$116.92||52-week high||$179.09|
|Prev. close||$120.30||52-week low||$81.91|
|Day high||$119.70||Avg. volume||6,337,446|
|50-day MA||$117.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$107.79||Market Cap||74.89B|
Airbnb Inc. CI A (ABNB) Company Bio
Airbnb, Inc. (/ˌɛərˌbiːɛnˈbiː/ AIR-BEE-en-BEE), based in San Francisco, California, operates an online marketplace focused on short-term homestays and experiences. The company acts as a broker and charges a commission from each booking. The company was founded in 2008 by Brian Chesky, Nathan Blecharczyk, and Joe Gebbia. Airbnb is a shortened version of its original name, AirBedandBreakfast.com. The company has been the subject of criticism for lack of regulations and enabling increases in home rents. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ABNB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABNB Latest Social Stream
View Full ABNB Social Stream
Latest ABNB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AIRBNB INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABNB as an investment opportunity.
3 Robinhood Stocks to Buy Right Now
Robinhood Markets (NASDAQ: HOOD) has changed the investing game with its easy-to-use app and commission-free trades, which pushed the rest of the industry to get rid of trading commissions. While the buzz around Robinhood might have waned since the trading boom during the pandemic, the platform is still popular with millennials, and that makes it a good source for investing ideas. Like Robinhood, Airbnb (NASDAQ: ABNB) is another disruptor enabled by the mobile economy.
New Orleans cracks down on influx of Airbnb-style short-term rentals with new restrictions
New Orleans is once again attempting to crack down on the city's influx of Airbnb-style short-term rentals by adopting new regulations limiting owners to one property per block.
15 Best Cyclical Stocks to Buy Now
In this piece, we will take a look at the 15 best cyclical stocks to buy now. For more stocks, head on over to 5 Best Cyclical Stocks to Buy Now. Investing in the stock market is all about timing. Make the right call at the right time and you’ll see your money grow, but […]
A Bull Market Is Coming: 2 Reasons to Buy Airbnb Stock Before It's Too Late
After years of underperformance, this hospitality giant finally looks ready for long-term investors.
Fed Says Rate Hike Nearing End: 5 Tech Stocks to Buy on the Dip
We have narrowed our search to five U.S.-based technology stocks with attractive valuations. These are: ABNB, OKTA, SPLK, MDB and ZS.
ABNB Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...