Airbnb Inc. CI A (ABNB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABNB POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ABNB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ABNB is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 26 weeks.
- ABNB ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
ABNB Stock Summary
- ABNB has a market capitalization of $59,818,163,281 -- more than approximately 96.44% of US stocks.
- AIRBNB INC's stock had its IPO on December 10, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 9.35% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, AIRBNB INC is reporting a growth rate of -144.98%; that's higher than just 10.68% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AIRBNB INC are ATVI, ADSK, PYPL, SHOP, and ISRG.
- ABNB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AIRBNB INC's official web site, go to www.airbnb.co.in.
ABNB Valuation Summary
- ABNB's price/sales ratio is 7.4; this is 221.74% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- ABNB's price/sales ratio has moved down 16.4 over the prior 24 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABNB.
ABNB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABNB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$95.78||52-week high||$191.73|
|Prev. close||$94.83||52-week low||$86.71|
|Day high||$96.67||Avg. volume||6,510,070|
|50-day MA||$104.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$121.03||Market Cap||61.53B|
Airbnb Inc. CI A (ABNB) Company Bio
Airbnb, Inc. (/ˌɛərˌbiːɛnˈbiː/ AIR-BEE-en-BEE), based in San Francisco, California, operates an online marketplace focused on short-term homestays and experiences. The company acts as a broker and charges a commission from each booking. The company was founded in 2008 by Brian Chesky, Nathan Blecharczyk, and Joe Gebbia. Airbnb is a shortened version of its original name, AirBedandBreakfast.com. The company has been the subject of criticism for lack of regulations and enabling increases in home rents. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ABNB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABNB Latest Social Stream
View Full ABNB Social Stream
Latest ABNB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AIRBNB INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABNB as an investment opportunity.
Travel stocks are selling off as investors grow more concerned about an economic slowdown in 2023. Wolfe Research, in a note today, issued a downbeat view of a number of online travel firms. Just yesterday, Morgan Stanley Geoff Considine on Seeking Alpha | December 8, 2022
Morgan Stanley analyst Brian Nowak downgraded Airbnb stock to underweight on Wednesday. ABNB is already down 50% year-to-date.
After a tough year, Morgan Stanley sees even more downside for Airbnb.
Are People Fleeing Cities For Camping Life? Airbnb Faces Occupancy Headwinds And This RV Manufacturer Just Smashed Earnings Estimates
Airbnb Inc (NASDAQ: ABNB ) shares are facing selling pressure after analysts uncovered some occupancy headwinds in front of the company. If people aren''t going to stay in a stranger''s homes as much, where the heck are they going to go? Some might be opting for the woods, the beach or even random parking lots. At the very least, Thor Industries Inc''s (NYSE: THO ) demand trends seem to show that consumers are more willing to hit the road without a destination . What To Know: Thor is an American manufacturer of recreational vehicles (RVs). The company easily beat expectations this week when it reported fiscal … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Thinking about buying stock in Carvana, BioVie, Airbnb, RLX Technology, or Melco Resorts & Entertainment?
NEW YORK , Dec. 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for CVNA, BIVI, ABNB, RLX, and MLCO. … Full story available on Benzinga.com
ABNB Price Returns