American Campus Communities Inc (ACC): Price and Financial Metrics
ACC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 77.5, American Campus Communities Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 87.77% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of American Campus Communities Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.7% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for American Campus Communities Inc is higher than it is for about 94.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ADC, KIM, DEI, MSEX, and GNL.
- Visit ACC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.americancampus.com.
ACC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.21||52-week high||$46.06|
|Prev. close||$40.99||52-week low||$20.13|
|Day high||$41.65||Avg. volume||914,668|
|50-day MA||$42.29||Dividend yield||4.47%|
|200-day MA||$38.05||Market Cap||5.67B|
American Campus Communities Inc (ACC) Company Bio
American Campus Communities engages in developing, owning, and managing high-quality student housing communities. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Austin, Texas.
ACC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for American Campus Communities Inc. To summarize, we found that American Campus Communities Inc ranked in the 37th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 48%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ACC, they are:
- In the past 5 years, American Campus Communities Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.33%; that's better than 71.06% of cash flow producing equities in the Real Estate sector, where it is classified.
- 58% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 24.96% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 42% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 75.01% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ACC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACC Latest Social Stream
View Full ACC Social Stream
Latest ACC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American Campus Communities Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACC as an investment opportunity.
American Campus Communities OP PRS LP -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of American Campus Communities, Inc.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of American Campus Communities, Inc.Global Credit Research - 02 Mar 2021New York, March 02, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of American Campus Communities, Inc. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 25 February 2021 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic ...
Early into the COVID crisis, we wrote an article entitled "The More it Drops, The More I Buy" to discuss our accumulation strategy. Back then, we saw a generational opportunity in the REIT market. REITs had recently collapsed and traded at exceptionally low valuations even as their fundamentals remained resilient...
American Campus Communities, Inc. (ACC) CEO Bill Bayless on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
American Campus Communities, Inc. (ACC) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2021 10:00 am ET Corporate Participants Ryan Dennison - Senior Vice President, Capital Markets and Investor Relations Bill Bayless - Chief Executive Officer William Talbot - Executive Vice President and Chief Investment Officer Daniel Perry - Executive Vice...
ACC earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 23, 2021 / American Campus Communities, Inc. (NYSE:ACC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 23, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
ACC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ACCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on American Campus Communities Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
American Campus Communities Inc (ACC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
American Campus Communities Inc (ACC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
American Campus Communities Inc (ACC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!