American Campus Communities Inc (ACC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACC POWR Grades
- ACC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 56.52% of US stocks.
- ACC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ACC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
ACC Stock Summary
- ACC's current price/earnings ratio is 887.95, which is higher than 99.06% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of American Campus Communities Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for American Campus Communities Inc is higher than it is for about 94.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to American Campus Communities Inc are APA, GWRS, LADR, FORD, and GDOT.
- ACC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American Campus Communities Inc's official web site, go to www.americancampus.com.
ACC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, ACC's price/earnings ratio is 2127.32% higher, now standing at 888.7.
- Over the past 205 months, ACC's price/sales ratio has gone up $4.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACC.
ACC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.76||52-week high||$49.21|
|Prev. close||$48.70||52-week low||$31.07|
|Day high||$48.85||Avg. volume||940,861|
|50-day MA||$45.87||Dividend yield||3.86%|
|200-day MA||$41.56||Market Cap||6.72B|
American Campus Communities Inc (ACC) Company Bio
American Campus Communities engages in developing, owning, and managing high-quality student housing communities. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Austin, Texas.
ACC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACC Latest Social Stream
View Full ACC Social Stream
Latest ACC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American Campus Communities Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACC as an investment opportunity.
With a hot housing market forcing people to become renters, apartment REITs could see their valuations rise significantly.
American Campus Communities today provided an interim update in connection with REITweek 2021: Nareit’s Investor Conference, which begins June 8, 2021
Photo by PM Images/DigitalVision via Getty Images Introduction The Dividend Champions list is a monthly compilation of companies which have consistently increased their annual dividend payouts, and the latest edition may be found here. However, since this list is only produced once per month, the data in it can quickly...
American Campus Communities Announces Renewal of its $1.0 Billion Unsecured Revolving Credit Facility
American Campus Communities Announces Renewal of its $1.0 Billion Unsecured Revolving Credit Facility with Sustainability-Linked Pricing.
There are some investing-worthy companies cashing in on Disney+, the reopening of Disney World, and the success of Marvel franchises.
ACC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ACCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on American Campus Communities Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
American Campus Communities Inc (ACC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
American Campus Communities Inc (ACC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
American Campus Communities Inc (ACC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch