Accel Entertainment, Inc. (ACEL): Price and Financial Metrics
ACEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.79||52-week high||$12.05|
|Prev. close||$10.72||52-week low||$7.26|
|Day high||$10.93||Avg. volume||258,923|
|50-day MA||$11.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.68||Market Cap||923.80M|
ACEL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACEL POWR Grades
- ACEL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.77% of US stocks.
- ACEL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ACEL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
ACEL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ACEL is 5.99 -- better than 92.78% of US stocks.
- ACEL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 77.71% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ACCEL ENTERTAINMENT INC comes in at 39.54%, a number that bests 86.1% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACCEL ENTERTAINMENT INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ACCO, VAC, PRG, DAN, and HGV.
- ACEL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ACCEL ENTERTAINMENT INC's official web site, go to www.accelentertainment.com.
ACEL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ACEL's price/sales ratio is 57.89% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- Over the past 74 months, ACEL's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACEL.
ACEL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACEL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.07% of graded US stocks.
- ACEL's asset turnover comes in at 1.049 -- ranking 2nd of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- CSSE, DIS, and GAIA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACEL.
The table below shows ACEL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Accel Entertainment, Inc. (ACEL) Company Bio
Accel Entertainment, Inc. operates as a distributed gaming operator in the United States. It is involved in the installation, maintenance, and operation of video game terminals (VGTs); redemption devices that disburse winnings and contain ATM functionality; and other amusement devices in authorized non-casino locations, such as restaurants, bars, taverns, convenience stores, liquor stores, truck stops, and grocery stores. It also operates stand-alone ATMs in gaming and non-gaming locations. As of June 30, 2020, the company operated 11,108 video gaming terminals across 2,335 locations in the State of Illinois. Accel Entertainment, Inc. is headquartered in Burr Ridge, Illinois.
ACEL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACEL Latest Social Stream
View Full ACEL Social Stream
Latest ACEL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACCEL ENTERTAINMENT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACEL as an investment opportunity.
While Accel Entertainment, Inc. ( NYSE:ACEL ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a...
With 33% stake, Accel Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE:ACEL) seems to have captured institutional investors' interest
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in Accel Entertainment implies that they have significant influence...
Key Insights Accel Entertainment's estimated fair value is US$14.76 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Accel...
Accel Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE:ACEL) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 5, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon. Thank you for attending the Accel Entertainment’s Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. My name is Matt, and I’ll be your moderator for today’s call. [Operator Instructions] I would now like to pass the conference over to our host, Derek Harmer. […]
Q2 2023 Accel Entertainment Inc Earnings Call
ACEL Price Returns