Accel Entertainment, Inc. (ACEL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACEL POWR Grades
- ACEL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.98% of US stocks.
- ACEL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- ACEL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 43.62% of US stocks).
ACEL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ACEL is 3.68 -- better than 87.84% of US stocks.
- ACEL's went public 4.09 years ago, making it older than merely 13.98% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Accel Entertainment Inc is reporting a growth rate of -564.36%; that's higher than merely 3.87% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Accel Entertainment Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FRGI, MEG, RLGY, HGV, and ASRT.
- Visit ACEL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.accelentertainment.com.
ACEL Valuation Summary
- ACEL's price/earnings ratio is 30.6; this is 57.73% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- ACEL's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 49 months.
- ACEL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 49 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACEL.
ACEL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACEL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.58% of graded US stocks.
- ACEL's asset turnover comes in at 0.967 -- ranking 2nd of 43 Entertainment stocks.
- CSSE, CIDM, and RDI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACEL.
The table below shows ACEL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACEL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.03||52-week high||$13.75|
|Prev. close||$11.83||52-week low||$8.82|
|Day high||$12.15||Avg. volume||217,972|
|50-day MA||$11.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.42||Market Cap||1.13B|
Accel Entertainment, Inc. (ACEL) Company Bio
Accel Entertainment, Inc. operates as a distributed gaming operator in the United States. It is involved in the installation, maintenance, and operation of video game terminals (VGTs); redemption devices that disburse winnings and contain ATM functionality; and other amusement devices in authorized non-casino locations, such as restaurants, bars, taverns, convenience stores, liquor stores, truck stops, and grocery stores. It also operates stand-alone ATMs in gaming and non-gaming locations. As of June 30, 2020, the company operated 11,108 video gaming terminals across 2,335 locations in the State of Illinois. Accel Entertainment, Inc. is headquartered in Burr Ridge, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACEL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACEL Latest Social Stream
View Full ACEL Social Stream
Latest ACEL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Accel Entertainment Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACEL as an investment opportunity.
Accel Entertainment Inc (NYSE:ACEL) Q2 2021 earnings call dated Aug. 05, 2021. Corporate Participants: Mathew Ellis Senior Vice President of Corporate Strategy Andy Rubenstein President, Chief Executive Officer  The post Accel Entertainment Inc (ACEL) Q2 2021 Earnings Call Transcript first appeared on AlphaStreet .
Karl Peterson, Director at Accel Entertainment (NYSE:ACEL), made a large insider sell on September 8, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Wednesday showed that Peterson sold 8,732 shares of Accel Entertainment at a price of $12.12 per share. The total transaction amounted to $105,797. Peterson still owns a total of 3,193,604 of Accel Entertainment worth, $36,407,085. Accel Entertainment shares are trading down 0.44% at
Accel Entertainment (ACEL) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Accel Entertainment, inc (NYSE: ACEL)Q2 2021 Earnings CallAug 5, 2021, 12:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day, and thank you for standing by.
View more earnings on ACELSee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaUnifi Q4 Earnings Tops Estimates; Provides Upbeat OutlookCooper-Standard Q2 Results Impacted By Customer Shutdowns, Commodity Inflation; Cuts FY21 Outlook© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
ACEL Price Returns