Accel Entertainment, Inc. (ACEL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACEL POWR Grades
- ACEL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACEL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ACEL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 48.57% of US stocks).
ACEL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ACEL is 4.64 -- better than 91.21% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Accel Entertainment Inc is reporting a growth rate of -466.03%; that's higher than merely 4.44% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ACEL's revenue has grown 132.24% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.83% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Accel Entertainment Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AP, WRLD, TTEC, HGV, and FSI.
- ACEL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Accel Entertainment Inc's official web site, go to www.accelentertainment.com.
ACEL Valuation Summary
- ACEL's price/earnings ratio is 30.6; this is 57.73% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- ACEL's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 49 months.
- ACEL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 49 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACEL.
ACEL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACEL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.07% of graded US stocks.
- ACEL's asset turnover comes in at 1.049 -- ranking 2nd of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- CSSE, DIS, and GAIA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACEL.
The table below shows ACEL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACEL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.31||52-week high||$14.10|
|Prev. close||$10.33||52-week low||$10.01|
|Day high||$10.52||Avg. volume||233,169|
|50-day MA||$12.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.36||Market Cap||949.05M|
Accel Entertainment, Inc. (ACEL) Company Bio
Accel Entertainment, Inc. operates as a distributed gaming operator in the United States. It is involved in the installation, maintenance, and operation of video game terminals (VGTs); redemption devices that disburse winnings and contain ATM functionality; and other amusement devices in authorized non-casino locations, such as restaurants, bars, taverns, convenience stores, liquor stores, truck stops, and grocery stores. It also operates stand-alone ATMs in gaming and non-gaming locations. As of June 30, 2020, the company operated 11,108 video gaming terminals across 2,335 locations in the State of Illinois. Accel Entertainment, Inc. is headquartered in Burr Ridge, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACEL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACEL Latest Social Stream
View Full ACEL Social Stream
Latest ACEL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Accel Entertainment Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACEL as an investment opportunity.
Discovery's (DISCA) Q4 results reflect improving advertising and distribution revenues, partially offset by higher selling, general and administrative (SG&A) expenses.
IMAX's fourth-quarter 2021 results reflect growth in revenues and global box office driven by the initial return of Hollywood blockbuster releases and rebound in the domestic box office.
Here is how Accel Entertainment (ACEL) and Hugo Boss (BOSSY) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
ROKU's third-quarter 2021 results benefit from increased user engagement and growth in platform monetization.
Accel Entertainment (ACEL) could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from fundamentally strong stocks that are currently on the move. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
ACEL Price Returns