Aluminum Corporation of China Limited American Depositary Shares (ACH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACH POWR Grades
- ACH scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.41% of US stocks.
- ACH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ACH's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 45.61% of US stocks).
ACH Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 13,429.38, Aluminum Corp Of China Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.82% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Aluminum Corp Of China Ltd is higher than just 2.92% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Aluminum Corp Of China Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 56.71%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.31% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Aluminum Corp Of China Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be AY, FDS, YORW, OLED, and STNE.
- ACH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aluminum Corp Of China Ltd's official web site, go to www.chalco.com.cn.
ACH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.48||52-week high||$16.93|
|Prev. close||$15.16||52-week low||$5.00|
|Day high||$14.48||Avg. volume||158,521|
|50-day MA||$14.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.11||Market Cap||9.86B|
Aluminum Corporation of China Limited American Depositary Shares (ACH) Company Bio
Aluminum Corporation of China engages in the manufacture and distribution of alumina, and primary aluminum and aluminum fabricated products in the mainland of China and internationally. It operates through Alumina, Primary Aluminum, Trading, and Energy segments. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Beijing, China.
ACH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Aluminum Corp Of China Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Aluminum Corp Of China Ltd ranked in the 48th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 22.17%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Aluminum Corp Of China Ltd ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 1.32 -- which is good for besting merely 23.34% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Basic Materials sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 6% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 19.07% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ACH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACH Latest Social Stream
View Full ACH Social Stream
Latest ACH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aluminum Corp Of China Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACH as an investment opportunity.
Aluminum (ACH) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
REUTERS: Aluminum Corp of China Ltd (Chalco) on Tuesday appointed Liu Jianping as its first permanent chairman in more than a year. Liu, 53, a deputy general manager at parent firm Chinalco, was unanimously elected at a Chalco board meeting, the company said in a filing to the Shanghai Stock
Insider Monkey has processed numerous 13F filings of hedge funds and successful value investors to create an extensive database of hedge fund holdings. The 13F filings show the hedge funds’ and successful investors’ positions as of the end of the fourth quarter. You can find articles about an individual hedge fund’s trades on numerous financial […]
Aluminum Corp of China (Chinalco), one of China''s biggest aluminium producers, has said it aims to bring the group''s carbon emissions to a peak before 2025, in its efforts to align with the country''s climate goals.
BEIJING, June 9 (Reuters) Aluminum Corp of China (Chinalco) ALUMI.UL, certainly one of Chinas largest aluminium producers, has stated it goals to deliver the groups carbon emissions to a peak earlier than 2025, in its efforts to align with the nations local weather objectives. The aluminium large additionally plans to chop its carbon emissions  The post China aluminium large Chinalco goals to succeed in carbon peak earlier than 2025 appeared first on UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News .
ACH Price Returns
Continue Researching ACHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Aluminum Corp Of China Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Aluminum Corp Of China Ltd (ACH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aluminum Corp Of China Ltd (ACH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aluminum Corp Of China Ltd (ACH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch