Aluminum Corp. of China Ltd. ADR (ACH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACH POWR Grades
- ACH scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACH is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ACH's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 62.62% of US stocks).
ACH Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ALUMINUM CORP OF CHINA LTD is higher than only 1.96% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.15, ALUMINUM CORP OF CHINA LTD has a higher such ratio than just 2.93% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ACH comes in at 212.15% -- higher than that of 98.8% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALUMINUM CORP OF CHINA LTD are ST, CNHI, DD, PCAR, and ETWO.
- ACH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALUMINUM CORP OF CHINA LTD's official web site, go to www.chalco.com.cn.
ACH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.04||52-week high||$23.90|
|Prev. close||$9.10||52-week low||$8.51|
|Day high||$9.05||Avg. volume||128,582|
|50-day MA||$9.19||Dividend yield||1%|
|200-day MA||$12.38||Market Cap||6.16B|
Aluminum Corp. of China Ltd. ADR (ACH) Company Bio
Aluminum Corporation of China engages in the manufacture and distribution of alumina, and primary aluminum and aluminum fabricated products in the mainland of China and internationally. It operates through Alumina, Primary Aluminum, Trading, and Energy segments. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACH Latest Social Stream
View Full ACH Social Stream
Latest ACH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALUMINUM CORP OF CHINA LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACH as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- China’s state-owned enterprises that plan to delist from US stock exchanges slid on Monday, as investors expected more firms to follow suit amid an auditing spat between the two nations. Most Read from BloombergApple Targets Sept. 7 for iPhone 14 Launch in Flurry of New DevicesCovid’s Harmful Effects on the Brain Reverberate Years LaterBiden Called Cheney After Her Loss to Trump-Backed ChallengerAfter 2,240% Run, Tesla Visionary Leaves UK Fund Bleeding MoneyStock Market Plunge Pun
Chinese stocks are down across the board today after five of the largest state-owned companies in China announced plans to delist from U.S. exchanges.
Yahoo Finance Live looks at several Chinese stocks reportedly scheduled to de-list from the NYSE.
Five Chinese state-owned companies said they intend to delist their American depositary shares from the New York Stock Exchange, as financial regulators in Beijing and Washington remain at loggerheads over U.S. audit requirements. In separate filings to Hong Kong’s stock exchange Friday, PetroChina , China Petroleum & Chemical , Aluminum Corp. of China , China Life Insurance Co , and Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co said they have notified the NYSE that they plan to voluntarily delist their American depositary shares.
PetroChina, Sinopec, and China Life Insurance, and two other China corporate giants said they will voluntarily give up their U.S. stock listings.
ACH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ACHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Aluminum Corp Of China Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Aluminum Corp Of China Ltd (ACH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aluminum Corp Of China Ltd (ACH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aluminum Corp Of China Ltd (ACH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch