Aluminum Corporation of China Limited American Depositary Shares (ACH): Price and Financial Metrics
ACH Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Aluminum Corp Of China Ltd is higher than just 3.11% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Aluminum Corp Of China Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.46% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Aluminum Corp Of China Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 155.32%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.31% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EAF, BVN, LOAN, BIOX, and STRS.
- ACH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aluminum Corp Of China Ltd's official web site, go to www.chalco.com.cn.
ACH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.20||52-week high||$13.73|
|Prev. close||$12.47||52-week low||$4.60|
|Day high||$12.24||Avg. volume||178,843|
|50-day MA||$11.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.05||Market Cap||8.31B|
Aluminum Corporation of China Limited American Depositary Shares (ACH) Company Bio
Aluminum Corporation of China engages in the manufacture and distribution of alumina, and primary aluminum and aluminum fabricated products in the mainland of China and internationally. It operates through Alumina, Primary Aluminum, Trading, and Energy segments. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Beijing, China.
ACH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Aluminum Corp Of China Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Aluminum Corp Of China Ltd ranked in the 14th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 89%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ACH, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 3.01 years comes in at -0.05%; that's greater than merely 18.02% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- As a business, ACH is generating more cash flow than 95.17% of positive cash flow stocks in the Basic Materials.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 6% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 21.27% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ACH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACH Latest Social Stream
View Full ACH Social Stream
Latest ACH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aluminum Corp Of China Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACH as an investment opportunity.
Aluminum Corp. of China (ACH) rose 11% after JPMorgan upgrade the shares to overweight from neutral, saying concerns about alumina business have been largely removed after the company's positive profit alert for Q1.Strong Q1 profitability shows ACH's cost controls have stabilized the profitability of its alumina business, according to JPMorgan analyst Po...
Aluminum (ACH) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank 2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Shares of Aluminum Corp. of China Limited ADR Class H (NYSE:ACH) have received an average rating of “Buy” from the six analysts that are presently covering the firm, MarketBeat Ratings reports. One analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating and five have assigned a buy rating to the company. The average 12-month price […]
ACH Price Returns
Continue Researching ACHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Aluminum Corp Of China Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Aluminum Corp Of China Ltd (ACH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aluminum Corp Of China Ltd (ACH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aluminum Corp Of China Ltd (ACH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!