AECOM (ACM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACM POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ACM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACM is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- ACM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 45.86% of US stocks).
ACM Stock Summary
- Aecom's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.74% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Aecom is higher than it is for about 91.18% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ACM has reported earnings growth of -164.65%, putting it ahead of merely 12.62% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aecom are HBM, PW, ALGT, VIST, and HTGC.
- Visit ACM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aecom.com.
ACM Valuation Summary
- ACM's EV/EBIT ratio is 69.6; this is 218.54% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ACM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 55.3 over the prior 174 months.
- ACM's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 174 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACM.
ACM Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 147.35%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -7.85%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -18.02%.
The table below shows ACM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.24% of graded US stocks.
- ACM's asset turnover comes in at 1.097 -- ranking 106th of 555 Business Services stocks.
- SNPS, KFY, and CDNS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACM.
The table below shows ACM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.10||52-week high||$70.04|
|Prev. close||$65.39||52-week low||$37.76|
|Day high||$64.12||Avg. volume||839,852|
|50-day MA||$63.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$60.62||Market Cap||9.09B|
AECOM (ACM) Company Bio
AECOM engages in designing, building, financing, and operating infrastructure assets worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Design and Consulting Services (DCS), Construction Services (CS), and Management Services (MS). The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACM Latest Social Stream
View Full ACM Social Stream
Latest ACM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aecom that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACM as an investment opportunity.
Aecom (ACM) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Last month, the U.S. Senate approved a $1-trillion infrastructure bill that aims to rebuild roads and bridges in the United States, fund environment-friendly initiatives, and revamp utilities, including high-speed Internet and power infrastructure. Using the TipRanks stock Screener, let's look at some infrastructure stocks across the above areas that could stand to benefit. I am neutral about all the stocks mentioned in this article. Deere & Company (DE) Deere is an agricultural, construction, and forestry manufacturer that could stand to benefit immensely from the infrastructure boost in the United States. In Q3 of its Fiscal Year 2021, the company posted net sales of $11.
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
In this article, we discuss the 15 best mid-cap stocks for 2021. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Mid-Cap Stocks for 2021. Mid-cap stocks are considered in the middle of small-cap and large-cap stocks. While mid-cap (i.e. mid-capitalization) is generally used to designate companies […]
Engineering giant AECOM joins the list of big companies leaving California for Texas.
ACM Price Returns