AECOM (ACM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACM POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ACM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.41% of US stocks.
- ACM's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- ACM ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
ACM Stock Summary
- Aecom's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.16% of US listed stocks.
- For ACM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.88% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, ACM has reported earnings growth of -171.08%, putting it ahead of only 11.95% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aecom are VNET, HLX, GLDD, RTLR, and PCH.
- ACM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aecom's official web site, go to www.aecom.com.
ACM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.86||52-week high||$70.04|
|Prev. close||$67.25||52-week low||$30.13|
|Day high||$67.56||Avg. volume||959,217|
|50-day MA||$64.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$51.57||Market Cap||9.79B|
AECOM (ACM) Company Bio
AECOM engages in designing, building, financing, and operating infrastructure assets worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Design and Consulting Services (DCS), Construction Services (CS), and Management Services (MS). The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
ACM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Aecom. To summarize, we found that Aecom ranked in the 18th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Aecom ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 0.03 -- which is good for besting just 22.71% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Industrials sector with positive cash flow).
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.5 years comes in at -0.05%; that's greater than just 17.99% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Aecom's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 92 -- greater than 97.24% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ACM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACM Latest Social Stream
View Full ACM Social Stream
Latest ACM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aecom that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACM as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by AECOM in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
Guru discloses 1st-quarter trades
AECOM (ACM) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 11, 2021, 12:00 PM ET Company Participants Will Gabrielski - IR Troy Rudd - CEO Lara Poloni - President Gaurav Kapoor - CFO Conference Call Participants Sean Eastman - KeyBanc Capital Michael Feniger - Bank of America Andy Kaplowitz - Citigroup Andy...
Metal coating company AZZ (NYSE: AZZ), infrastructure consultancy AECOM (NYSE: ACM), and positioning technology company Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) are three very different companies. The answer lies in the fact that galvanizing steel is a relatively high-margin business, and AZZ is the leading player in the U.S. In other words, its 21% to 23% operating margin in its metal coating segment should be sustainable.
AECOM (ACM) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
ACM Price Returns