AECOM (ACM): Price and Financial Metrics
ACM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$82.33||52-week high||$92.16|
|Prev. close||$83.04||52-week low||$68.08|
|Day high||$83.03||Avg. volume||906,368|
|50-day MA||$85.91||Dividend yield||0.86%|
|200-day MA||$84.77||Market Cap||11.42B|
ACM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACM POWR Grades
- ACM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.65% of US stocks.
- ACM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ACM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 28.58% of US stocks).
ACM Stock Summary
- ACM's current price/earnings ratio is 83.98, which is higher than 93.83% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AECOM is higher than it is for about 94.33% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ACM is more volatile than merely 1.96% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AECOM, a group of peers worth examining would be VCTR, ARIS, WH, CLB, and RCM.
- Visit ACM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aecom.com.
ACM Valuation Summary
- ACM's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 33.33% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ACM's price/earnings ratio has moved up 62 over the prior 199 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACM.
ACM Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -0.71%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 16.71%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 6.4%.
The table below shows ACM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.09% of graded US stocks.
- ACM's asset turnover comes in at 1.097 -- ranking 113th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- MA, BGSF, and SNPS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACM.
The table below shows ACM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AECOM (ACM) Company Bio
AECOM engages in designing, building, financing, and operating infrastructure assets worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Design and Consulting Services (DCS), Construction Services (CS), and Management Services (MS). The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
ACM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACM Latest Social Stream
View Full ACM Social Stream
Latest ACM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AECOM that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACM as an investment opportunity.
AECOM (ACM) & B&V JV secures U.S. Army Corps contract for major infrastructure overhaul in Great Lakes region.
AECOM (ACM) is poised to benefit from increased infrastructural spending and digital initiatives. However, persisting macroeconomic risks and the cyclical nature of the business are headwinds.
AECOM (ACM) joint venture secures contract to address abandoned oil and gas wells, supported by $4.7 billion in federal funding.
AECOM joint venture awarded contract with US Army Corps of Engineers to improve water infrastructure resiliency
DALLAS, September 27, 2023--AECOM (NYSE: ACM), the world’s trusted infrastructure consulting firm, today announced that a joint venture between AECOM and Black & Veatch (AECOM-B&V Lakes and Rivers JV) has been selected by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) to provide architectural and engineering services for infrastructure projects for the 17 states within the Great Lakes and Ohio River Division, and nationwide. The multiple-award contract has a five-year term and is funded through the In
DALLAS, September 26, 2023--AECOM (NYSE: ACM), the world’s trusted infrastructure consulting firm, today announced that its SLICOM joint venture with managing partner Street Legal Industries has been awarded an indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract by the U.S. Department of Interior Bureau of Land Management to support the government’s Federal Orphaned Well Program. The multi-state, multi-agency program—supported by $4.7 billion in funding through the Infrastructure Investment and Jo
ACM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|