Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation (ACRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACRE POWR Grades
- ACRE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.8% of US stocks.
- ACRE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ACRE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 36.29% of US stocks).
ACRE Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp is higher than it is for about 98.94% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ACRE is more volatile than only 2.58% of stocks we're observing.
- Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -86.24%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 4.7% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CIM, EFC, TWO, DX, and MITT.
- ACRE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp's official web site, go to www.arescre.com.
ACRE Valuation Summary
- ACRE's EV/EBIT ratio is 34.9; this is 9.23% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 114 months, ACRE's price/sales ratio has gone up 4580.6.
- ACRE's price/sales ratio has moved up 4580.6 over the prior 114 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACRE.
ACRE Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 97.18%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -31.32%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -1.51%.
The table below shows ACRE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACRE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACRE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.42% of graded US stocks.
- ACRE's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 307th of 444 Trading stocks.
- LAZ, WHG, and SBRA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACRE.
The table below shows ACRE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.47||52-week high||$16.98|
|Prev. close||$14.10||52-week low||$13.48|
|Day high||$14.60||Avg. volume||628,006|
|50-day MA||$15.32||Dividend yield||9.12%|
|200-day MA||$15.12||Market Cap||686.43M|
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation (ACRE) Company Bio
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation operates as a specialty finance company. The company operates in two segments, Principal Lending and Mortgage Banking. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACRE Latest Social Stream
View Full ACRE Social Stream
Latest ACRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACRE as an investment opportunity.
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation's (ACRE) CEO Bryan Donohoe on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation (ACRE) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 15, 2022, 12:00 pm ET Company Participants Veronica Mayer - IR Bryan Donohoe - CEO Tae-Sik Yoon - CFO Carl Drake - Head, Public Company, IR Conference Call Participants Doug Harter - Credit Suisse Rick Shane - J.P....
Ares Commercial Real (NYSE: ACRE ) reported its Q4 earnings results on Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at 06:00 AM. Check out this: Executives Buy Around $93M Of 3 Stocks Here''s what investors need to know about the announcement. Earnings Ares Commercial Real beat estimated … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Ares Commercial Real Estate Non-GAAP EPS of $0.41 beats by $0.05, revenue of $30.11M beats by $6.01M
Ares Commercial Real Estate press release (ACRE): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.41 beats by $0.05.Revenue of $30.11M (+42.0% Y/Y) beats by $6.01M.Looking forward, the Company continues…
Ares Commercial Real Estate (ACRE) declares $0.33/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation''s (ACRE) CEO Bryan Donohoe on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
No summary available.
ACRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ACREHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp (ACRE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp (ACRE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp (ACRE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch