Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation (ACRE): Price and Financial Metrics
ACRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.12||52-week high||$12.74|
|Prev. close||$10.00||52-week low||$7.52|
|Day high||$10.17||Avg. volume||645,140|
|50-day MA||$9.58||Dividend yield||13.58%|
|200-day MA||$9.71||Market Cap||547.91M|
ACRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACRE POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ACRE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACRE is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ACRE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
ACRE Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 161.94, ARES COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.4% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For ACRE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.49% of US equities we're observing.
- ARES COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 64.84%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.07% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACRE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TWO, BKCC, VEL, CIM, and RC.
- ACRE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ARES COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE CORP's official web site, go to www.arescre.com.
ACRE Valuation Summary
- ACRE's price/sales ratio is 5.2; this is 372.73% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 141 months, ACRE's price/sales ratio has gone up 4577.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACRE.
ACRE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 67.21%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 24.49%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -81.62%.
The table below shows ACRE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACRE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACRE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.42% of graded US stocks.
- ACRE's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 307th of 444 Trading stocks.
- LAZ, WHG, and SBRA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACRE.
The table below shows ACRE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation (ACRE) Company Bio
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation operates as a specialty finance company. The company operates in two segments, Principal Lending and Mortgage Banking. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
ACRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACRE Latest Social Stream
View Full ACRE Social Stream
Latest ACRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARES COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACRE as an investment opportunity.
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation (NYSE:ACRE) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 3, 2023 Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.25, expectations were $0.23. Operator: Good morning. Welcome to Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation’s Third Quarter September 30, 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a […]
Q3 2023 Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp Earnings Call
The headline numbers for Ares Commercial Real Estate (ACRE) give insight into how the company performed in the quarter ended September 2023, but it may be worthwhile to compare some of its key metrics to Wall Street estimates and the year-ago actuals.
Ares Commercial Real Estate (ACRE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.70% and 1.56%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ACRE's Q3 2023 Earnings Highlight Moderate Leverage and Significant Liquidity
ACRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ACREHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp (ACRE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp (ACRE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp (ACRE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch