Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation (ACRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACRE POWR Grades
- ACRE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 89.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACRE is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- ACRE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 22.54% of US stocks).
ACRE Stock Summary
- For ACRE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.92% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp's share price is greater than that of only 8.55% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -63.11%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 4.75% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be DX, CIM, NAVI, WHF, and TRTX.
- Visit ACRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arescre.com.
ACRE Valuation Summary
- ACRE's EV/EBIT ratio is 34.9; this is 9.23% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 114 months, ACRE's price/sales ratio has gone up 4580.6.
- ACRE's price/sales ratio has moved up 4580.6 over the prior 114 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACRE.
ACRE Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -31.32%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -39.97%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 32.74%.
The table below shows ACRE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACRE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACRE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.42% of graded US stocks.
- ACRE's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 307th of 444 Trading stocks.
- LAZ, WHG, and SBRA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACRE.
The table below shows ACRE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.13||52-week high||$16.98|
|Prev. close||$15.45||52-week low||$11.08|
|Day high||$15.37||Avg. volume||474,838|
|50-day MA||$15.56||Dividend yield||8.72%|
|200-day MA||$15.02||Market Cap||711.14M|
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation (ACRE) Company Bio
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation operates as a specialty finance company. The company operates in two segments, Principal Lending and Mortgage Banking. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACRE Latest Social Stream
View Full ACRE Social Stream
Latest ACRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACRE as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, November 15, 2021--Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation (the "Company") (NYSE: ACRE) announced today that it has entered into an agreement to increase its existing Term Loan from $60.0 million to $150.0 million, reduce the all-in pricing from LIBOR plus 5.75% to an initial fixed rate of 4.50% and extend the initial maturity to November 2026.
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation (ACRE) CEO Bryan Donohoe on Q3 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation (ACRE) Q3 2021 Earnings Conference Call November 3, 2021 12:00 ET Company Participants Veronica Mayer - Investor Relations Bryan Donohoe - Chief Executive Officer Tae-Sik Yoon - Chief Financial Officer Carl Drake - Investor Relations Conference Call Participants Doug Harter - Credit Suisse Stephen Laws...
In addition to our press release and the 10-Q that we filed with the SEC, we have posted an earnings presentation under the Investor Resources section of our website at www.arescre.com. Before we begin, I want to remind everyone that comments made during the course of this conference call and webcast and the accompanying documents contain forward-looking statements and are subject to risks and uncertainties.
Ares Commercial Real Estate (ACRE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.82% and 2.17%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, November 03, 2021--Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation (the "Company") (NYSE:ACRE), a specialty finance company engaged in originating and investing in commercial real estate assets, reported generally accepted accounting principles ("GAAP") net income of $10.0 million or $0.21 per diluted common share and Distributable Earnings(1) of $17.5 million or $0.37 per diluted common share for the third quarter of 2021.
ACRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ACREHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp (ACRE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp (ACRE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp (ACRE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch