Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation (ACRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACRE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ACRE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.61% of US stocks.
- ACRE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ACRE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 24.2% of US stocks).
ACRE Stock Summary
- ARES COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 15.05% of US listed stocks.
- For ACRE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.61% of US equities we're observing.
- ARES COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 31.86%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.4% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARES COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CMTG, VEL, CME, TWO, and NAVI.
- Visit ACRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arescre.com.
ACRE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, ACRE's price/sales ratio is 354.55% higher, now standing at 5.
- Over the past 132 months, ACRE's price/sales ratio has gone up 4577.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACRE.
ACRE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 67.21%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 24.49%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -81.62%.
The table below shows ACRE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACRE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACRE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.42% of graded US stocks.
- ACRE's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 307th of 444 Trading stocks.
- LAZ, WHG, and SBRA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACRE.
The table below shows ACRE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.88||52-week high||$16.48|
|Prev. close||$8.62||52-week low||$8.41|
|Day high||$8.91||Avg. volume||813,912|
|50-day MA||$11.13||Dividend yield||15.31%|
|200-day MA||$11.93||Market Cap||484.91M|
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation (ACRE) Company Bio
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation operates as a specialty finance company. The company operates in two segments, Principal Lending and Mortgage Banking. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACRE Latest Social Stream
View Full ACRE Social Stream
Latest ACRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARES COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACRE as an investment opportunity.
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation (NYSE:ACRE) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation (NYSE:ACRE) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 15, 2023 John Stilmar: Good afternoon, and thank you for joining us on today’s conference call. I’m joined by our CEO, Bryan Donohoe; and our CFO, Tae-Sik Yoon. In addition to our press release and the 10-K that we filed with the SEC, […]
Ares Commercial Real Estate (ACRE) Q4 Earnings Beat Estimates
Ares Commercial Real Estate (ACRE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 22.22% and 2.73%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
NEW YORK, February 15, 2023--Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation (the "Company") (NYSE:ACRE), a specialty finance company engaged in originating and investing in commercial real estate assets, reported generally accepted accounting principles ("GAAP") net income of $2.9 million or $0.05 per diluted common share and Distributable Earnings(1) of $23.9 million or $0.44 per diluted common share for the fourth quarter of 2022. The Company reported GAAP net income of $29.8 million or $0.57 per dil
13 Most Undervalued REIT Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds
In this article, we will take a look at the 13 most undervalued REIT stocks to buy according to hedge funds. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Most Undervalued REIT Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds. The real estate industry has been experiencing a rollercoaster ride over the past few months […]
Apollo Commerical Finance (ARI) Q4 Earnings Lag Estimates
Apollo Commerical Finance (ARI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -13.89% and 0.49%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ACRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ACREHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp (ACRE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp (ACRE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp (ACRE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...