Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation (ACRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACRE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ACRE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACRE is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ACRE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 32.93% of US stocks).
ACRE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ACRE is 0.14 -- better than merely 14.25% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ARES COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE CORP is higher than it is for about 98.91% of US stocks.
- ARES COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -64.35%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 9.09% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ARES COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE CORP are CIM, BLX, TWO, BBDC, and VEL.
- ACRE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ARES COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE CORP's official web site, go to www.arescre.com.
ACRE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, ACRE's price/sales ratio is 381.82% higher, now standing at 5.3.
- Over the past 127 months, ACRE's price/sales ratio has gone up 4577.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACRE.
ACRE Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 57.16%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 2.82%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 297.4%.
The table below shows ACRE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACRE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACRE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.42% of graded US stocks.
- ACRE's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 307th of 444 Trading stocks.
- LAZ, WHG, and SBRA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACRE.
The table below shows ACRE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.86||52-week high||$16.48|
|Prev. close||$11.44||52-week low||$9.99|
|Day high||$11.19||Avg. volume||647,739|
|50-day MA||$12.94||Dividend yield||12.15%|
|200-day MA||$14.02||Market Cap||591.20M|
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation (ACRE) Company Bio
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation operates as a specialty finance company. The company operates in two segments, Principal Lending and Mortgage Banking. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACRE Latest Social Stream
View Full ACRE Social Stream
Latest ACRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARES COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACRE as an investment opportunity.
A Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation (NYSE:ACRE) insider increased their holdings by 97% last year
Looking at Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation's ( NYSE:ACRE ) insider transactions over the last year, we can see...
Ares Commercial Real Estate (ACRE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 15.15% and 9.10%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, July 29, 2022--Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation (the "Company") (NYSE:ACRE), a specialty finance company engaged in originating and investing in commercial real estate assets, reported generally accepted accounting principles ("GAAP") net income of $10.0 million or $0.20 per diluted common share and Distributable Earnings(1) of $19.2 million or $0.38 per diluted common share for the second quarter of 2022.
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation Schedules Earnings Release and Conference Call for the Second Quarter Ended June 30, 2022
NEW YORK, July 15, 2022--Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation (NYSE: ACRE) announced today that it will report earnings for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022 on Friday, July 29, 2022 prior to the opening of the New York Stock Exchange. Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation will hold its webcast/conference call on the same day at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss its second quarter ended June 30, 2022 financial results.
Ares Commercial Real Estate (NYSE:ACRE) shareholders have endured a 1.4% loss from investing in the stock a year ago
It's easy to feel disappointed if you buy a stock that goes down. But often it is not a reflection of the fundamental...
ACRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ACREHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp (ACRE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp (ACRE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp (ACRE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch