Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation (ACRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACRE POWR Grades
- ACRE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACRE is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ACRE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
ACRE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 3, Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 13.34% of US stocks.
- For ACRE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.79% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, ACRE has reported earnings growth of 376.72%, putting it ahead of 94.5% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp are CHMI, AIV, EFC, DX, and WHF.
- ACRE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp's official web site, go to www.arescre.com.
ACRE Valuation Summary
- ACRE's EV/EBIT ratio is 36.1; this is 6.96% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- ACRE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1038.6 over the prior 112 months.
- ACRE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1020.9 over the prior 112 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACRE.
ACRE Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 747.77%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -78.36%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -2.4%.
The table below shows ACRE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.39||52-week high||$16.98|
|Prev. close||$14.52||52-week low||$8.85|
|Day high||$14.86||Avg. volume||528,201|
|50-day MA||$15.31||Dividend yield||8.75%|
|200-day MA||$13.35||Market Cap||676.34M|
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation (ACRE) Company Bio
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation operates as a specialty finance company. The company operates in two segments, Principal Lending and Mortgage Banking. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
ACRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACRE Latest Social Stream
View Full ACRE Social Stream
Latest ACRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACRE as an investment opportunity.
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation (the Company) (NYSE:ACRE), a specialty finance company engaged in originating and investing in commercial real estate assets, reported generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) net income of $17.6 million or $0.43 per diluted common share and Distributable Earnings(1) of $15.1 million or $0.37 per diluted common share for the second quarter of 2021. We reported another strong quarter with Distributable Earnings per sh
ACRE earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Ares Commercial Real Estate (ACRE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 5.71% and -2.35%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation Schedules Earnings Release and Conference Call for the Second Quarter Ended June 30, 2021
NEW YORK, July 22, 2021--Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation (NYSE: ACRE) announced today that it will report earnings for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 on Friday, July 30, 2021 prior to the opening of the New York Stock Exchange. Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation will hold its webcast/conference call on the same day at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss its second quarter ended June 30, 2021 financial results.
ACRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ACREHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp (ACRE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp (ACRE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp (ACRE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch