Acacia Research Corporation (ACTG): Price and Financial Metrics
ACTG Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 10.22, Acacia Research Corp has a higher such ratio than 91.9% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, ACTG has reported earnings growth of 296.05%, putting it ahead of 95.69% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that ACTG's revenue has grown -91.45% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 0.77% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Acacia Research Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be NVEE, FCBP, BMRC, BOOM, and WD.
- Visit ACTG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.acaciaresearch.com.
ACTG Stock Price Chart More Charts
ACTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.28||52-week high||$3.50|
|Prev. close||$2.25||52-week low||$1.75|
|Day high||$2.34||Avg. volume||178,029|
|50-day MA||$2.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.68||Market Cap||114.85M|
Acacia Research Corporation (ACTG) Company Bio
Acacia Research Corporation, through its subsidiaries, invests in, develops, licenses, and enforces patented technologies in the United States. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Newport Beach, California.