Acacia Research Corporation (ACTG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACTG POWR Grades
- ACTG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 72.13% of US stocks.
- ACTG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ACTG's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 16.04% of US stocks).
ACTG Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -65.38%, ACACIA RESEARCH CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.7% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ACTG's revenue has grown 274.94% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.77% of US companies in our set.
- ACACIA RESEARCH CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 98.03%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.99% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACACIA RESEARCH CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be FET, RMR, TBLT, EWCZ, and SMFR.
- ACTG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ACACIA RESEARCH CORP's official web site, go to www.acaciaresearch.com.
ACTG Valuation Summary
- ACTG's price/earnings ratio is 3; this is 84.96% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ACTG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACTG.
ACTG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 294.85%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -15.51%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 80.8%.
The table below shows ACTG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACTG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACTG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.87% of graded US stocks.
- ACTG's asset turnover comes in at 0.088 -- ranking 241st of 444 Trading stocks.
- TPL, TCI, and NXRT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACTG.
The table below shows ACTG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.05||52-week high||$5.41|
|Prev. close||$4.13||52-week low||$3.30|
|Day high||$4.15||Avg. volume||383,073|
|50-day MA||$3.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.34||Market Cap||155.14M|
Acacia Research Corporation (ACTG) Company Bio
Acacia Research Corporation, through its subsidiaries, invests in, develops, licenses, and enforces patented technologies in the United States. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Newport Beach, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACTG Latest Social Stream
View Full ACTG Social Stream
Latest ACTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACACIA RESEARCH CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACTG as an investment opportunity.
It hasn't been the best quarter for Acacia Research Corporation ( NASDAQ:ACTG ) shareholders, since the share price has...
Acacia Research ( NASDAQ:ACTG ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$15.9m (up by US$14.3m from...
Acacia Research Corporation (Nasdaq: ACTG) (“Acacia” or the “Company”) today reported financial results for the three and nine months ended September
Acacia Research Corporation (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:ACTG) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 10, 2022 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Rob Fink - FNK, IR Martin McNulty - Interim CEO Richard…
Acacia Research press release (ACTG): Q3 GAAP EPS of $0.02 beats by $0.07.Revenue of $15.88M (+905.1% Y/Y) beats by $2.38M.The Company’s book value totaled $282.5 million, or $7.33…
ACTG Price Returns