Acacia Research Corporation (ACTG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACTG POWR Grades
- ACTG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 82.08% of US stocks.
- ACTG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- ACTG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
ACTG Stock Summary
- For ACTG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 81.06% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 27.55%, Acacia Research Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 80.97% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ACTG's revenue has grown 464.71% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.35% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACTG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GNOG, PJT, FOUR, IFMK, and QSR.
- Visit ACTG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.acaciaresearch.com.
ACTG Valuation Summary
- ACTG's price/sales ratio is 6.9; this is 283.33% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 228 months, ACTG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 16.3.
- ACTG's price/earnings ratio has moved down 11.9 over the prior 228 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACTG.
ACTG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -37%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 84.31%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 50.83%.
The table below shows ACTG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACTG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACTG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.65% of graded US stocks.
- ACTG's asset turnover comes in at 0.088 -- ranking 239th of 445 Trading stocks.
- AMT, EVR, and MORN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACTG.
The table below shows ACTG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.49||52-week high||$9.09|
|Prev. close||$5.53||52-week low||$3.06|
|Day high||$5.60||Avg. volume||704,379|
|50-day MA||$6.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.15||Market Cap||272.34M|
Acacia Research Corporation (ACTG) Company Bio
Acacia Research Corporation, through its subsidiaries, invests in, develops, licenses, and enforces patented technologies in the United States. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Newport Beach, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACTG Latest Social Stream
View Full ACTG Social Stream
Latest ACTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Acacia Research Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACTG as an investment opportunity.
This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move down. The post Acacia Research Corp (ACTG): Price Now Near $5.54; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 20 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Acacia Research Corporation (Nasdaq: ACTG) (Acacia or the Company) today announced that it has acquired Printronix Holding Corp. (Printronix). Printronix is a leading manufacturer and distributor of industrial impact printers, which are also known as line matrix printers, and related consumables and services. The business services a diverse group of customers that operate across healthcare, food and beverage, manufacturing and logistics, and other sectors. Acaci
Acacia Research Corp (NASDAQ: ACTG) has acquired Printronix Holding Corp. for $33 million in cash. The purchase price represents a multiple of ~3.6x the Adjusted EBITDA generated by Printronix in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021. Printronix is a manufacturer and distributor of industrial impact printers, known as line matrix printers, and related consumables and services. It provides customized industrial print solutions for supply chain and manufacturing processes in harsh printing environm
The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment -- meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend. The post Acacia Research Corp (ACTG): Price Now Near $5.84; Daily Chart Shows An Uptrend on 50 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Acacia’s Portfolio Holding, Oxford Nanopore, Completes IPO on the London Stock Exchange Generating Net Proceeds of $22.3 Million to Acacia
NEW YORK, October 05, 2021--Acacia Research Corporation (Nasdaq: ACTG) ("Acacia") today announced that Oxford Nanopore Technologies Limited ("Oxford Nanopore"), the company behind a new generation of nanopore-based sensing technology, whose products enable the real-time, high-performance, scalable analysis of DNA and RNA, has successfully completed its Initial Public Offering of shares on the London Stock Exchange at 425 pence per share.
ACTG Price Returns