Acacia Research Corporation (ACTG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACTG POWR Grades
- ACTG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 52.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACTG is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- ACTG ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
ACTG Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 8,291.11%, Acacia Research Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 99.65% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ACTG's revenue has grown 172.14% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.22% of US companies in our set.
- Acacia Research Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -37.87%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 7.54% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Acacia Research Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BEDU, SNGX, OPNT, ESCA, and SPCB.
- ACTG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Acacia Research Corp's official web site, go to www.acaciaresearch.com.
ACTG Valuation Summary
- ACTG's price/earnings ratio is -7.7; this is 126.74% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 227 months, ACTG's price/earnings ratio has gone down 6.8.
- Over the past 227 months, ACTG's price/sales ratio has gone down 9.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACTG.
ACTG Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -53.28%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -44.48%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -60.96%.
The table below shows ACTG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.64||52-week high||$9.09|
|Prev. close||$5.68||52-week low||$3.06|
|Day high||$5.75||Avg. volume||819,221|
|50-day MA||$5.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.42||Market Cap||280.07M|
Acacia Research Corporation (ACTG) Company Bio
Acacia Research Corporation, through its subsidiaries, invests in, develops, licenses, and enforces patented technologies in the United States. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Newport Beach, California.
ACTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACTG Latest Social Stream
View Full ACTG Social Stream
Latest ACTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Acacia Research Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACTG as an investment opportunity.
How do you pick the next stock to invest in? One way would be to spend days of research browsing through thousands of publicly traded companies. However, an easier way is to look at the stocks that smart money investors are collectively bullish on. Hedge funds and other institutional investors usually invest large amounts of […]
Every investor in Acacia Research Corporation ( NASDAQ:ACTG ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
NEW YORK (AP) _ Acacia Research Corp. (ACTG) on Monday reported a loss of $164.6 million in its first quarter. On a per-share basis, the New York-based company said it had a loss of $2.81. Losses, adjusted for non-recurring costs, came to 19 cents per share. The technology patent licensor posted revenue of $5.8 million 
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Acacia Research Corporation (NASDAQ: ACTG) today reported results for the three-month period ended March 31, 2021. Clifford Press, Chief Executive Officer, stated, Our defined process, in collaboration with Starboard Value LP, to evaluate new strategic opportunities is ongoing, and we continue to methodically evaluate potential acquisitions. Our focus remains the small-cap value sector with the goal of acquiring operating companies in the mature technology, healthcar
Earnings results for Acacia Research , Analyst Opinion on Acacia Research , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:ACTG), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Will earnings report, end its winning streak? Acacia Research (NASDAQ:ACTG) appeared first on .
ACTG Price Returns