Acacia Research Corporation (ACTG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACTG POWR Grades
- ACTG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 89.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACTG is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ACTG ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
ACTG Stock Summary
- Acacia Research Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 13.06% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 4,265.89, Acacia Research Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.1% of US stocks.
- Acacia Research Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -32.3%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 12.26% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Acacia Research Corp are RMR, LIVE, LAZY, GNOG, and RRR.
- Visit ACTG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.acaciaresearch.com.
ACTG Valuation Summary
- ACTG's price/sales ratio is 6.9; this is 283.33% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 228 months, ACTG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 16.3.
- ACTG's price/earnings ratio has moved down 11.9 over the prior 228 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACTG.
ACTG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 50.83%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -45.53%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 83.97%.
The table below shows ACTG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACTG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACTG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.87% of graded US stocks.
- ACTG's asset turnover comes in at 0.088 -- ranking 241st of 444 Trading stocks.
- TPL, TCI, and NXRT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACTG.
The table below shows ACTG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.04||52-week high||$7.54|
|Prev. close||$5.15||52-week low||$3.30|
|Day high||$5.12||Avg. volume||469,828|
|50-day MA||$4.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.86||Market Cap||230.88M|
Acacia Research Corporation (ACTG) Company Bio
Acacia Research Corporation, through its subsidiaries, invests in, develops, licenses, and enforces patented technologies in the United States. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Newport Beach, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACTG Latest Social Stream
View Full ACTG Social Stream
Latest ACTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Acacia Research Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACTG as an investment opportunity.
Quite a few insiders invested in Acacia Research Corporation (NASDAQ:ACTG) last year which is positive news for shareholders
Generally, when a single insider buys stock, it is usually not a big deal. However, when several insiders are buying...
Acacia Research Corporation (NASDAQ:ACTG) price on Friday, February 11, fall -3.49% below its previous days close as a downside momentum from buyers pushed the stocks value to $4.15. A look at the stocks price movement, the close in the last trading session was $4.30, moving within a range at $4.10 and $4.33. The beta value Honey At Acacia Research Corporation (ACTG) Is Worth Your Money Read More »
Kohl’s Corp.’s rejection of a $9 billion takeover offer drew a strongly-worded response from activist investor Macellum Advisors. Find out their reaction.
Chairman Frank Sica says the company has "a high degree of confidence" in its strategy for transforming itself.
(Bloomberg) -- Kohl’s Corp. said Friday it has rejected the takeover offers it has received as too low and has engaged bankers to field interest in the company. Most Read from BloombergMeta Erases $251 Billion in Value, Biggest Wipeout in HistoryZuckerberg Tells Staff to Focus on Video Products as Meta’s Stock PlungesSpotify’s Problems Grow as More Artists Join BoycottGiuliani’s ‘Masked Singer’ Cameo Reportedly Prompts Walk OffAmazon Surges to Add $135 Billion in Wild Market Value SwingBoth Syca
ACTG Price Returns