AeroCentury Corp. (ACY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACY POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ACY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.94% of US stocks.
- ACY's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 80 days.
- ACY's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.12% of US stocks).
ACY Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Aerocentury Corp is higher than it is for about only 0.52% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Aerocentury Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Aerocentury Corp's share price is greater than that of 99.36% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Aerocentury Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TNK, EURN, IMTE, TAC, and CPA.
- Visit ACY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aerocentury.com.
ACY Valuation Summary
- ACY's EV/EBIT ratio is -6.6; this is 130.21% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ACY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 12.8.
- ACY's price/earnings ratio has moved down 6.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACY.
ACY Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -517.2%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 38.27%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 178.24%.
The table below shows ACY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.45||52-week high||$13.34|
|Prev. close||$2.57||52-week low||$0.55|
|Day high||$2.70||Avg. volume||620,924|
|50-day MA||$5.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.43||Market Cap||54.11M|
AeroCentury Corp. (ACY) Company Bio
AeroCentury Corp. engages in the business of investing in used regional aircraft equipment leased to foreign and domestic regional air carriers. Its aviation assets consist of turboprop aircraft, regional jet aircraft, and engines. The company was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Burlingame, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACY Latest Social Stream
View Full ACY Social Stream
Latest ACY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aerocentury Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACY as an investment opportunity.
ShiftPixy PIXY +33%, Bird Global BRDS +15%, Orion Energy Systems OESX -14%, AeroCentury (ACY) -7%
Welcome back, trader!
AeroCentury Corp.'s Wholly-owned Subsidiary, Mega Metaverse Corp., its metaverse "alSpace" Starts Player's Registration for Test-Play with FREE alBot Tester
AeroCentury Corp. ("AeroCentury" or the "Company") (NYSE American: ACY), today announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Mega Metaverse Corp. ("MEGA")'s metaverse "alSpace" will starts to take player's registration in the first week of January 2022, for test-play during the test-play period which will last for 7 days for its first mini game "Mano". Additional mini games will be launched in alSapce. To register for test-play, visit: www.alSpace.com.
PALO ALTO, California , Dec. 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- AeroCentury Corp. ("AeroCentury" or the "Company") (NYSE American: ACY), today announced that it plans to file a Certificate of Amendment to the Certificate of Incorporation of the Company (the "Certificate of Amendment") to implement a 5-for-1 forward stock split of its issued and outstanding shares of common stock (the "Stock Split"). Each shareholder of record as of December 30, 2021 , the record date, will receive four (4) additional shares of common stock for each share held as of the record date. No fractional shares of common stock will be issued in connection with the Stock Split. Instead, all shares will be rounded up to the next whole share. The payment date for the Stock Split will be January 7, 2022 and the Company''s com...
TheStreet upgraded shares of AeroCentury (NYSEAMERICAN:ACY) from a d- rating to a c rating in a report published on Thursday, TheStreetRatingsTable reports. AeroCentury stock opened at $37.00 on Thursday. The firm has a market cap of $163.43 million, a PE ratio of -2.11 and a beta of 3.56. AeroCentury has a 12-month low of $2.10  The post AeroCentury (NYSEAMERICAN:ACY) Rating Increased to C at TheStreet appeared first on ETF Daily News .
ACY Price Returns