Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (ADES): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADES POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ADES ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.99% of US stocks.
- ADES's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- ADES's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.65% of US stocks).
ADES Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 802.12, ADVANCED EMISSIONS SOLUTIONS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.45% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ADVANCED EMISSIONS SOLUTIONS INC is higher than 85.7% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, ADES has reported earnings growth of -97.3%, putting it ahead of only 15.16% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ADVANCED EMISSIONS SOLUTIONS INC are JYNT, NOV, HP, LWAY, and SRCL.
- Visit ADES's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.advancedemissionssolutions.com.
ADES Valuation Summary
- ADES's EV/EBIT ratio is -6.7; this is 138.51% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 232 months, ADES's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADES.
ADES Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -80.3%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 425.8%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -90.27%.
The table below shows ADES's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADES's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADES has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.59% of graded US stocks.
- ADES's asset turnover comes in at 0.513 -- ranking 57th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- FSI, LXFR, and CYTH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADES.
The table below shows ADES's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.90||52-week high||$7.25|
|Prev. close||$2.90||52-week low||$2.65|
|Day high||$2.92||Avg. volume||96,207|
|50-day MA||$2.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.67||Market Cap||55.42M|
Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (ADES) Company Bio
Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. provides clean coal technology and the associated specialty chemicals serving the coal-fueled power plant industry in the United States. It operates in two segments, Refined Coal and Emissions Control. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Highlands Ranch, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADES Latest Social Stream
View Full ADES Social Stream
Latest ADES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADVANCED EMISSIONS SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADES as an investment opportunity.
Consumables revenue up 27% year-to-date driven by increased volumes and pricing initiatives Announced proposed merger with Arq to further vertically integrate portfolio of assets and leverage bituminous feedstock to better compete in new markets GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADES) (the "Company" or "ADES") today filed its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q and reported financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022,
Advanced Emissions Solutions Announces Filing of Registration Statement on Form S-4 in Connection with Its Proposed Business Combination with Arq Limited
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADES) (the “Company” or “ADES”), a leader in emissions control solutions for coal-fired power generation industrial and municipal water purification markets, today announced that a registration statement on Form S-4 (the “Registration Statement”) has been filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) by Elbert Holdings, Inc. (“New ADES”), a wholly owned subsidiary of ADES, whi
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., Nov. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADES) (the "Company" or "ADES") today announced the Company expects to release its third quarter 2022 financial results and file its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the period ended September 30, 2022 after market close on Tuesday, November 8, 2022. A conference call to discuss the Company's financial performance is scheduled to begin at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, November 9, 2022.
Advanced Emissions Solutions Announces Sale of Marshall Mine, LLC to Caddo Creek Resources Company, L.L.C.
Elimination of asset retirement obligation strengthens the Company’s balance sheet and provides operational focusGREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., Sept. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADES) (the "Company" or "ADES"), a leader in emissions control solutions for coal-fired power generation, industrial and municipal water purification markets, today announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to sell Marshall Mine LLC, the entity that owns the former lignit
Good morning, investor!
ADES Price Returns
Continue Researching ADESWant to see what other sources are saying about Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc (ADES) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc (ADES) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc (ADES) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch