Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (ADES): Price and Financial Metrics
ADES Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.12, Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 8.42% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -21.44%, Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 13.04% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc comes in at 360.3%, a number that bests 98.31% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADES, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RCM, NBEV, BBU, CCRC, and XIN.
- Visit ADES's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.advancedemissionssolutions.com.
ADES Stock Price Chart More Charts
ADES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.49||52-week high||$15.34|
|Prev. close||$10.72||52-week low||$9.17|
|Day high||$10.73||Avg. volume||165,856|
|50-day MA||$12.19||Dividend yield||9.53%|
|200-day MA||$12.45||Market Cap||195.00M|
Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (ADES) Company Bio
Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. provides clean coal technology and the associated specialty chemicals serving the coal-fueled power plant industry in the United States. It operates in two segments, Refined Coal and Emissions Control. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Highlands Ranch, Colorado.