Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (ADES): Price and Financial Metrics
ADES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.47||52-week high||$6.43|
|Prev. close||$1.41||52-week low||$1.28|
|Day high||$1.52||Avg. volume||92,558|
|50-day MA||$1.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.72||Market Cap||40.03M|
ADES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADES POWR Grades
- ADES scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 71.37% of US stocks.
- ADES's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- ADES ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
ADES Stock Summary
- ADES has a market capitalization of $37,031,418 -- more than approximately only 12.37% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 455.47%, ADVANCED EMISSIONS SOLUTIONS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 96.64% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ADES comes in at -59.97% -- higher than that of only 8.93% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADVANCED EMISSIONS SOLUTIONS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ID, JRSH, IZEA, SNAX, and HZO.
- Visit ADES's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.advancedemissionssolutions.com.
ADES Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ADES's price/sales ratio is 63.64% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 238 months, ADES's price/earnings ratio has gone down 24.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADES.
ADES Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 76.65%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 49.98%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -50.89%.
The table below shows ADES's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADES's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADES has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.59% of graded US stocks.
- ADES's asset turnover comes in at 0.513 -- ranking 57th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- FSI, LXFR, and CYTH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADES.
The table below shows ADES's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (ADES) Company Bio
Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. provides clean coal technology and the associated specialty chemicals serving the coal-fueled power plant industry in the United States. It operates in two segments, Refined Coal and Emissions Control. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Highlands Ranch, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADES Latest Social Stream
View Full ADES Social Stream
Latest ADES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADVANCED EMISSIONS SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADES as an investment opportunity.
Q1 2023 Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc Earnings Call
Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (ADES) Reports Q1 Loss, Lags Revenue Estimates
Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (ADES) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -310% and 10.32%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Advanced Emissions Solutions Reports First Quarter 2023 Results
Completed the acquisition of Arq Limited's subsidiaries Initiated growth capital projects to expand and diversify product portfolio GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., May 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADES) (the "Company" or "ADES"),a leader in environmental solutions for power generation, industrial and municipal water purification markets, today filed its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q and reported financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2023. Busines
Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:ADES) Path To Profitability
We feel now is a pretty good time to analyse Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:ADES ) business as it...
Advanced Emissions Solutions to Host First Quarter 2023 Conference Call on May 10th
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., April 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADES) (the "Company" or "ADES") today announced the Company expects to release its first quarter 2023 financial results and file its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the period ended March 31, 2023 after market close on Tuesday, May 9, 2023. A conference call to discuss the Company's financial performance is scheduled to begin at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, May 10, 2023. The confere
ADES Price Returns
Continue Researching ADESWant to see what other sources are saying about Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc (ADES) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc (ADES) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc (ADES) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...