Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (ADES): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADES POWR Grades
- ADES scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 93.61% of US stocks.
- ADES's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- ADES ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
ADES Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.3, Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 2.42% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -77.47%, Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.12% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ADES has reported earnings growth of -1,743.22%, putting it ahead of merely 1.01% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADES, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRS, TMST, WNC, ONE, and EVC.
- Visit ADES's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.advancedemissionssolutions.com.
ADES Valuation Summary
- ADES's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 0% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ADES's price/earnings ratio has moved down 17.6 over the prior 217 months.
- Over the past 217 months, ADES's price/earnings ratio has gone down 17.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADES.
ADES Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 77.07%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -64.93%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 776.77%.
The table below shows ADES's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADES's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADES has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.55% of graded US stocks.
- ADES's asset turnover comes in at 0.513 -- ranking 56th of 90 Chemicals stocks.
- FSI, LXFR, and CYTH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADES.
The table below shows ADES's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.40||52-week high||$8.41|
|Prev. close||$6.52||52-week low||$3.96|
|Day high||$6.59||Avg. volume||210,391|
|50-day MA||$6.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.18||Market Cap||120.66M|
Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (ADES) Company Bio
Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. provides clean coal technology and the associated specialty chemicals serving the coal-fueled power plant industry in the United States. It operates in two segments, Refined Coal and Emissions Control. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Highlands Ranch, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADES Latest Social Stream
View Full ADES Social Stream
Latest ADES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADES as an investment opportunity.
David Iben put it well when he said, 'Volatility is not a risk we care about. What we care about is avoiding the...
Company reports continued improvement in APT segment, updates forecast for expected future after-tax net RC cash flows of $30 million to $40 million Company reports continued improvement in APT segment, updates forecast for expected future after-tax net RC cash flows of $30 million to $40 million
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADES) (the "Company" or "ADES") today announced the Company expects to release its second quarter 2021 financial results and file its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the period ended June 30, 2021 after market close on Monday, August 9, 2021. A conference call to discuss the Company''s financial performance is scheduled to begin at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, August 10, 2021.
Elimination of term loan further bolsters financial position and strength Elimination of term loan further bolsters financial position and strength
InvestorPlace is starting the day off right by checking out the biggest pre-market stock movers, including the winners and losers.
ADES Price Returns
Continue Researching ADESWant to see what other sources are saying about Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc (ADES) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc (ADES) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc (ADES) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch