Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (ADES): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADES POWR Grades
- ADES scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.21% of US stocks.
- ADES's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ADES's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 19.31% of US stocks).
ADES Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ADES is currently 2.21, higher than just 6.87% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -63%, Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.68% of about US stocks.
- Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 19.2%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.39% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADES, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TWIN, PHX, NP, RES, and OFIX.
- ADES's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc's official web site, go to www.advancedemissionssolutions.com.
ADES Valuation Summary
- ADES's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 40% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ADES's price/sales ratio has moved up $0.3 over the prior 215 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADES.
ADES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.95||52-week high||$8.41|
|Prev. close||$7.23||52-week low||$3.52|
|Day high||$7.29||Avg. volume||212,529|
|50-day MA||$6.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.39||Market Cap||131.05M|
Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (ADES) Company Bio
Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. provides clean coal technology and the associated specialty chemicals serving the coal-fueled power plant industry in the United States. It operates in two segments, Refined Coal and Emissions Control. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Highlands Ranch, Colorado.
ADES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADES Latest Social Stream
View Full ADES Social Stream
Latest ADES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADES as an investment opportunity.
If you want to know who really controls Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ADES ), then you'll have to look at...
Gainers: Advanced Emissions Solutions (ADES) +11%. Eos Energy Enterprises (EOSE) +11%. Aspen Aerogels (ASPN) +8%. PureCycle Technologies (PCT) +8%. Rekor Systems (REKR) +7%.Losers: Euro Tech Holdings (CLWT) -13%. Fuel Tech (FTEK) -5%. Tecnoglass (TGLS) -5%....
InvestorPlace is starting the day off right by checking out the biggest pre-market stock movers, including the winners and losers.
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., April 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADES) (the “Company” or “ADES”) today announced the Company expects to release its first quarter 2021 financial results and file its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the period ended March 31, 2021 after market close on Monday, May 10, 2021. A conference call to discuss the Company's financial performance is scheduled to begin at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, May 11, 2021. The conference call webcast information will be available via the Investor Resources section of ADES's website at www.advancedemissionssolutions.com. Interested parties may also participate in the call by registering at http://www.directeventreg.com/registration/event/1599975. A supplemental investor presenta...
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., April 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADES) (the "Company" or "ADES"), the parent company of ADA-ES, Inc. and ADA Carbon Solutions, LLC (collectively, "ADA"), today announced that it had an isolated incident at its Red River Plant in Coushatta, Louisiana last evening. The incident involved an isolated fire in one of the plant’s coal handling systems and resulted in non-life threatening injuries to two employees. Greg Marken, Interim CEO of ADES, commented, “We are grateful that this incident was isolated and that our teammates appear to be on the road to recovery. Workplace safety is and will always be our number one priority. I’d like to commend the personnel at the plant for utilizing their safety training and their st...
ADES Price Returns
Continue Researching ADESWant to see what other sources are saying about Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc (ADES) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc (ADES) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc (ADES) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch