Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (ADES): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADES POWR Grades
- ADES scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADES is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- ADES ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
ADES Stock Summary
- ADES's current price/earnings ratio is 2.19, which is higher than just 1.26% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -85.12%, Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 3.1% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc is reporting a growth rate of -965.31%; that's higher than just 2.27% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc are AIR, EVC, VSTA, REX, and LNTH.
- Visit ADES's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.advancedemissionssolutions.com.
ADES Valuation Summary
- ADES's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 0% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ADES's price/earnings ratio has moved down 17.6 over the prior 217 months.
- Over the past 217 months, ADES's price/earnings ratio has gone down 17.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADES.
ADES Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 6.22%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 127.48%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -0.9%.
The table below shows ADES's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADES's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADES has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.59% of graded US stocks.
- ADES's asset turnover comes in at 0.513 -- ranking 57th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- FSI, LXFR, and CYTH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADES.
The table below shows ADES's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.95||52-week high||$8.41|
|Prev. close||$6.03||52-week low||$4.60|
|Day high||$6.00||Avg. volume||72,803|
|50-day MA||$6.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.63||Market Cap||112.25M|
Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (ADES) Company Bio
Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. provides clean coal technology and the associated specialty chemicals serving the coal-fueled power plant industry in the United States. It operates in two segments, Refined Coal and Emissions Control. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Highlands Ranch, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADES Latest Social Stream
View Full ADES Social Stream
Latest ADES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADES as an investment opportunity.
Investment company VanEck Environmental Services ETF (Current Portfolio) buys Montrose Environmental Group Inc, PureCycle Technologies Inc, Schnitzer Steel Industries Inc, Sharps Compliance Corp, Loop Industries Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, VanEck Environmental Services ETF.
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. Decreases Stock Holdings in Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADES)
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. decreased its holdings in Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADES) by 94.4% in the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the SEC. The fund owned 33,089 shares of the industrial products companys stock after selling 562,732 shares during the quarter. Goldman Sachs Group Inc. owned 
The big shareholder groups in Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ADES ) have power over the company...
Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADES) saw a significant decline in short interest in the month of November. As of November 15th, there was short interest totalling 124,000 shares, a decline of 24.8% from the October 31st total of 164,900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 134,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 
Northern Trust Corp cut its stake in Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADES) by 75.7% during the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The institutional investor owned 38,787 shares of the industrial products companys stock after selling 120,893 shares during the period. Northern Trust Corp 
ADES Price Returns
Continue Researching ADESWant to see what other sources are saying about Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc (ADES) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc (ADES) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc (ADES) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch