AdTheorent Holding Company, Inc. (ADTH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADTH POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ADTH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.6% of US stocks.
- ADTH's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- ADTH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.58% of US stocks).
ADTH Stock Summary
- ADTH's current price/earnings ratio is 3.89, which is higher than merely 6.94% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -70.95%, ADTHEORENT HOLDING COMPANY INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 3.25% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of ADTHEORENT HOLDING COMPANY INC's share price is greater than that of 96.64% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ADTHEORENT HOLDING COMPANY INC are MRAI, MOMO, RDW, EGLX, and CLVR.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to ADTH's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001838672.
ADTH Valuation Summary
- ADTH's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 50% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- ADTH's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.7 over the prior 21 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADTH.
ADTH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.88||52-week high||$11.90|
|Prev. close||$1.82||52-week low||$1.80|
|Day high||$1.93||Avg. volume||228,532|
|50-day MA||$2.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.00||Market Cap||163.38M|
AdTheorent Holding Company, Inc. (ADTH) Company Bio
AdTheorent Holding Company, Inc. provides machine learning platform for advertisers and marketers in the United States and Canada. The company offers predictive targeting, geo-intelligence, and audience extension solutions, as well as Studio A\T. The company was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADTH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADTH Latest Social Stream
View Full ADTH Social Stream
Latest ADTH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADTHEORENT HOLDING COMPANY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADTH as an investment opportunity.
AdTheorent Holding Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADTH) ("AdTheorent" or "the Company"), a programmatic digital advertising leader using advanced machine learning technology and privacy-forward solutions to deliver real-world value for advertisers and marketers, today announced it has been selected as the winner of the "Best Mobile Marketing Platform" in the 2022 Digiday Technology Awards, awarding the technology platform that provides the best cross-device solutions for mobile marketing.
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Okta (OKTA – Research Report) and AdTheorent Holding (ADTH – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Okta (OKTA) JMP Securities analyst Trevor J. Walsh maintained a Buy rating on Okta today and set a price target of $105.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $54.35, close to its 52-week low of $44.12. According to TipRanks.com, Walsh has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of -21.9% and a 25.9% success rate.
NEW YORK, Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AdTheorent Holding Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADTH) (“AdTheorent” or “the Company”), a programmatic digital advertising leader using advanced machine learning technology and privacy-forward solutions to deliver real-world value for advertisers and marketers, today announced its third quarter 2022 financial results. Third Quarter 2022 Financial Overview: Revenue: Revenue decreased by $2.0 million in third quarter 2022, or 4.9%, to $37.6 million from $39.5 m
NEW YORK, Oct. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AdTheorent Holding Company, Inc. (“AdTheorent” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: ADTH), a leading programmatic digital advertising company using advanced machine learning technology and privacy-forward solutions to deliver measurable value for advertisers and marketers, today announced that it will report financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2022 on Thursday, November 10, 2022 after market close. AdTheorent will host a conference call a
AdTheorent Holding Company, Inc. ("AdTheorent" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: ADTH), a leading programmatic digital advertising company using advanced machine learning technology and privacy-forward solutions to deliver measurable value for advertisers and marketers, today announced that its CEO, Jim Lawson, will participate in a fireside chat hosted by Water Tower Research analyst John Roy to discuss key trends in programmatic advertising, including marketer budget allocations, preferred transactio
ADTH Price Returns