AdTheorent Holding Company, Inc. (ADTH): Price and Financial Metrics
ADTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.21||52-week high||$2.59|
|Prev. close||$1.22||52-week low||$1.15|
|Day high||$1.24||Avg. volume||207,729|
|50-day MA||$1.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.54||Market Cap||106.73M|
ADTH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADTH POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ADTH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADTH is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ADTH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.17% of US stocks).
ADTH Stock Summary
- ADTHEORENT HOLDING COMPANY INC's stock had its IPO on February 26, 2021, making it an older stock than just 8.68% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ADTHEORENT HOLDING COMPANY INC is higher than it is for about merely 9.4% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ADTH's revenue has grown -34.06% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 7.85% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ADTHEORENT HOLDING COMPANY INC are PTPI, GORO, FLNT, HP, and GOCO.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to ADTH's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001838672.
ADTH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, ADTH's price/sales ratio is 30% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- ADTH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 19.8 over the prior 31 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADTH.
AdTheorent Holding Company, Inc. (ADTH) Company Bio
AdTheorent Holding Company, Inc. provides machine learning platform for advertisers and marketers in the United States and Canada. The company offers predictive targeting, geo-intelligence, and audience extension solutions, as well as Studio A\T. The company was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
ADTH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADTH Latest Social Stream
View Full ADTH Social Stream
Latest ADTH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADTHEORENT HOLDING COMPANY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADTH as an investment opportunity.
AdTheorent Holding Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADTH), a machine-learning pioneer and industry leader using privacy-forward solutions to deliver measurable value for programmatic advertisers, today announced that it has been named "Best Buy-Side Programmatic Platform" in the 2023 Digiday Technology Awards. The Digiday Technology Awards honor companies that are modernizing media and marketing.
AdTheorent Health Wins "Programmatic Marketing Innovation Award" in 6th Annual MarTech Breakthrough Awards Program
AdTheorent Health, a division of AdTheorent Holding Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADTH) ("AdTheorent" or "the Company"), a machine learning pioneer and industry leader using privacy-forward solutions to deliver measurable value for programmatic advertisers, today announced that it has been selected as winner of the "Programmatic Marketing Innovation Award" in the 6th annual MarTech Breakthrough Awards program conducted by MarTech Breakthrough, a leading market intelligence organization that recognizes
NEW YORK, Aug. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AdTheorent Holding Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADTH) (“AdTheorent” or “the Company”), a machine-learning pioneer using privacy-forward solutions to deliver measurable value for programmatic advertisers, today announced that members of its management team will participate in the following upcoming investor events. CEO Jim Lawson and CFO Patrick Elliott will participate in: Water Tower Research Fireside Chat on Tuesday, August 8, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Ti
AdTheorent Holding Company, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2023 Results and Reaffirms Full-Year 2023 Outlook
NEW YORK, Aug. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AdTheorent Holding Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADTH) (“AdTheorent” or “the Company”), a machine learning pioneer and industry leader using privacy-forward solutions to deliver measurable value for programmatic advertisers, today announced its second quarter 2023 financial results. “As we exit the second quarter, we look confidently towards a second half return to meaningful revenue growth, reflected in strong quarter-to-date bookings, growing late-stage pip
AdTheorent Awarded Frost & Sullivan's 2023 North American Product Leadership Award for Its Groundbreaking Audience Targeting Solutions
Frost & Sullivan recently researched the digital advertising industry and, based on its findings, recognizes AdTheorent (Nasdaq: ADTH), with the 2023 North American Product Leadership Award. AdTheorent is a disruptive machine learning (ML) platform for cross-channel advertising that offers predictive targeting to drive advertiser outcomes and maximize return on investment (ROI). AdTheorent is the only seven-time recipient of this recognition since Frost & Sullivan began its Best Practices Award
ADTH Price Returns