AdTheorent Holding Company, Inc. (ADTH): Price and Financial Metrics
ADTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.34||52-week high||$1.95|
|Prev. close||$1.30||52-week low||$1.11|
|Day high||$1.34||Avg. volume||177,206|
|50-day MA||$1.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.41||Market Cap||118.24M|
ADTH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADTH POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ADTH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.91% of US stocks.
- ADTH's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 166 days.
- ADTH's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 31.83% of US stocks).
ADTH Stock Summary
- ADTHEORENT HOLDING COMPANY INC's stock had its IPO on February 26, 2021, making it an older stock than only 9.18% of US equities in our set.
- For ADTH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 9.11% of US equities we're observing.
- ADTH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 12.67% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADTHEORENT HOLDING COMPANY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ADN, ELAN, FLNT, GOCO, and TEVA.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to ADTH's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001838672.
ADTH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, ADTH's price/earnings ratio is 12.46% higher, now standing at 19.4.
- ADTH's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.9 over the prior 34 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADTH.
AdTheorent Holding Company, Inc. (ADTH) Company Bio
AdTheorent Holding Company, Inc. provides machine learning platform for advertisers and marketers in the United States and Canada. The company offers predictive targeting, geo-intelligence, and audience extension solutions, as well as Studio A\T. The company was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
ADTH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADTH Latest Social Stream
View Full ADTH Social Stream
Latest ADTH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADTHEORENT HOLDING COMPANY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADTH as an investment opportunity.
AdTheorent Health Audiences, Powered by HABi™, Earn Neutronian's NQI Certification for Data Quality, Privacy and Transparency
AdTheorent Health, a division of AdTheorent Holding Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADTH), a programmatic digital advertising leader using advanced machine learning and privacy-forward solutions to drive advertiser outcomes, today announced that it has earned Neutronian's NQI Data Quality certification, awarded to companies that maintain the highest standards of data quality, privacy, and transparency. AdTheorent Health received Neutronian's NQI Data Quality certification for its groundbreaking algorithm
NEW YORK, Nov. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AdTheorent Holding Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADTH) (“AdTheorent” or “the Company”), a machine-learning pioneer and industry leader using privacy-forward solutions to deliver measurable value for programmatic advertisers, today announced that its CFO, Patrick Elliott, will present at the 19th Annual Noble Capital Markets Emerging Growth Equity Conference. Date: December 4, 2023Time: 4:00 p.m. Eastern TimeArchived replay will be made available on https://in
Hero Media Partners with AdTheorent to Create the First ML-Powered Black-Owned DSP in Programmatic Advertising
AdTheorent Holding Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADTH), a machine-learning pioneer and industry leader using privacy-forward solutions to deliver measurable value for programmatic advertisers, and Hero Media, a next-generation Black-owned media and ad tech company, today announced that they have partnered to create the first ML-Powered Black-owned DSP in programmatic advertising, Hero One. Hero One, powered by AdTheorent, combines AdTheorent's award-winning machine learning-powered media-buying and aud
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? One common approach...
Revenue Grows 8.8% Year-over-Year; Adjusted EBITDA Above High End of OutlookNEW YORK, Nov. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AdTheorent Holding Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADTH) (“AdTheorent” or “the Company”), a machine learning pioneer and industry leader using privacy-forward solutions to deliver measurable value for programmatic advertisers, today announced its third quarter 2023 financial results. Third Quarter 2023 Financial Overview: Revenue was $40.9 million, an 8.8% increase compared to $37.6 mil
ADTH Price Returns