Alset EHome International Inc. (AEI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AEI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AEI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.13% of US stocks.
- AEI's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 108 days.
- AEI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
AEI Stock Summary
- Alset EHome International Inc's stock had its IPO on November 24, 2020, making it an older stock than just 0.43% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Alset EHome International Inc's share price is greater than that of 99.55% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AEI comes in at -131.91% -- higher than that of merely 1.65% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Alset EHome International Inc are TKAT, RICK, KWR, DSWL, and EVK.
- Visit AEI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hfenterp.com.
AEI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, AEI's price/sales ratio is 129.41% higher, now standing at 3.9.
- AEI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 10.8 over the prior 40 weeks.
- AEI's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.3 over the prior 40 weeks.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AEI.
AEI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AEI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.09% of graded US stocks.
- AEI's asset turnover comes in at 0.212 -- ranking 23rd of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AEI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AEI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.37||52-week high||$29.49|
|Prev. close||$1.46||52-week low||$1.30|
|Day high||$1.49||Avg. volume||3,254,562|
|50-day MA||$1.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.67||Market Cap||55.00M|
Alset EHome International Inc. (AEI) Company Bio
Alset EHome International, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in land development, technology, and health business. The Property Development segment develops property and participates in third-party projects. The Digital Transformation Technology segment involves in mobile application product development; and offering information technology services to end-users, service providers, and other commercial users. The Biohealth segment includes funding research and selling products that promote a healthy lifestyle. The Other segment refers to corporate strategy and business development services, asset management services, corporate restructuring, and leveraged buy-out expertise. The company was founded by Heng Fai Chan in March 7, 2018 and is headquartered in Bethesda, MD.
Most Popular Stories View All
AEI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEI Latest Social Stream
View Full AEI Social Stream
Latest AEI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alset EHome International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEI as an investment opportunity.
Cresud Sociedad Anónima Comercial, Inmobiliaria, Financiera y Agropecuaria (NASDAQ:CRESY) and Alset EHome International (NASDAQ:AEI) Critical Contrast
Cresud Sociedad Anónima Comercial, Inmobiliaria, Financiera y Agropecuaria (NASDAQ:CRESY) and Alset EHome International (NASDAQ:AEI) are both small-cap consumer staples companies, but which is the superior stock? We will compare the two businesses based on the strength of their dividends, risk, valuation, earnings, analyst recommendations, institutional ownership and profitability. Earnings and Valuation This table compares Cresud 
Alset EHome International (NASDAQ:AEI) and Hang Lung Properties (OTCMKTS:HLPPY) are both finance companies, but which is the superior business? We will contrast the two companies based on the strength of their earnings, dividends, analyst recommendations, profitability, risk, institutional ownership and valuation. Insider and Institutional Ownership 1.1% of Alset EHome International shares are held by institutional 
FRP (NASDAQ:FRPH) and Alset EHome International (NASDAQ:AEI) are both small-cap finance companies, but which is the superior investment? We will compare the two businesses based on the strength of their earnings, risk, dividends, profitability, analyst recommendations, institutional ownership and valuation. Earnings & Valuation This table compares FRP and Alset EHome Internationals revenue, earnings per share 
Alset EHome International Inc. (NASDAQ:AEI) traded at $1.91 at last check on Tuesday, November 9, made a downward move of -4.02% on its previous days price. Looking at the stock we see that its previous close was $1.99 with the days price range being $1.95 $2.05. In terms of its 52-week price range, AEI Alset EHome International Inc. (NASDAQ: AEI) Analysts Revisions Show Sentiment Is Improving Read More »
FRP (NASDAQ:FRPH) and Alset EHome International (NASDAQ:AEI) are both small-cap finance companies, but which is the superior investment? We will contrast the two companies based on the strength of their analyst recommendations, institutional ownership, valuation, earnings, risk, profitability and dividends. Analyst Recommendations This is a summary of current recommendations for FRP and Alset EHome International, 
AEI Price Returns