American Equity Investment Life Holding Company (AEL): Price and Financial Metrics
AEL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of American Equity Investment Life Holding Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 20.12 for American Equity Investment Life Holding Co; that's greater than it is for 98.56% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AEL's revenue has grown -41.32% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 4.59% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AEL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OTTR, YRCW, BHR, RDNT, and CPK.
- Visit AEL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.american-equity.com.
AEL Stock Price Chart More Charts
AEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.22||52-week high||$33.57|
|Prev. close||$28.06||52-week low||$20.16|
|Day high||$28.32||Avg. volume||529,187|
|50-day MA||$29.41||Dividend yield||1.07%|
|200-day MA||$26.79||Market Cap||2.57B|
American Equity Investment Life Holding Company (AEL) Company Bio
American Equity Investment Life Holding Company issues fixed annuity and life insurance products, with a primary emphasis on the sale of fixed index and fixed rate annuities. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in West Des Moines, Iowa.