American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO): Price and Financial Metrics
AEO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AEO is 3.4 -- better than 84.83% of US stocks.
- AEO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 418.44 -- higher than 89.54% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 10.24, American Eagle Outfitters Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 17.05% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to American Eagle Outfitters Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BOH, UMBF, ABM, HI, and BMCH.
- AEO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American Eagle Outfitters Inc's official web site, go to www.aeo-inc.com.
AEO Stock Price Chart More Charts
AEO Price/Volume Stats
American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) Company Bio
American Eagle Outfitters operates as a retailer of apparel and accessories in the United States and internationally, aimed at the 15-25 year old demographic. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.