American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO): Price and Financial Metrics
AEO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AEO is 3.36 -- better than 84.43% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 9.07, American Eagle Outfitters Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 11.3% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AEO comes in at 12.19% -- higher than that of 84.75% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AEO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GWB, JW.A, UMBF, SFM, and UVV.
- Visit AEO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aeo-inc.com.
AEO Stock Price Chart More Charts
AEO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.82||52-week high||$24.30|
|Prev. close||$14.76||52-week low||$13.66|
|Day high||$14.94||Avg. volume||3,577,187|
|50-day MA||$14.61||Dividend yield||3.71%|
|200-day MA||$16.38||Market Cap||2.47B|
American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) Company Bio
American Eagle Outfitters operates as a retailer of apparel and accessories in the United States and internationally, aimed at the 15-25 year old demographic. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.