AerCap Holdings N.V. Ordinary Shares (AER): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AER POWR Grades
- AER scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AER is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- AER's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 28.65% of US stocks).
AER Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of AerCap Holdings NV's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.81% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AerCap Holdings NV is higher than it is for about 90.78% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AER comes in at 61.83% -- higher than that of 96.64% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AER, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PNW, WES, BGS, SJW, and POST.
- AER's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AerCap Holdings NV's official web site, go to www.aercap.com.
AER Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.01||52-week high||$63.49|
|Prev. close||$57.66||52-week low||$21.99|
|Day high||$58.12||Avg. volume||1,478,485|
|50-day MA||$58.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.65||Market Cap||7.56B|
AerCap Holdings N.V. Ordinary Shares (AER) Company Bio
AerCap Holdings N.V. engages in the leasing, financing, sale, and management of commercial aircraft and engines. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
AER Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for AER, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that AerCap Holdings NV ranked in the 88th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 809.83% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of AerCap Holdings NV, consider:
- 21% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 3.65% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- AerCap Holdings NV's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), AerCap Holdings NV has a reliance on debt greater than 97.28% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AER Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AER Latest Social Stream
View Full AER Social Stream
Latest AER News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AerCap Holdings NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AER as an investment opportunity.
Firm's largest sales of the 1st quarter
AerCap Holdings N.V. ("AerCap" or the "Company") (NYSE: AER) today announced that its shareholders have approved the previously announced acquisition of GE Capital Aviation Services ("GECAS"), a General Electric business, at the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders held earlier today (the "Annual Meeting").
Here's why three Fools believe AerCap Holdings (NYSE: AER), Ford Motor (NYSE: F), and Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) are set up well to thrive for years to come. Lou Whiteman (AerCap Holdings): AerCap Holdings flies under the radar for the most part, but the aircraft finance powerhouse is one of the best ways to invest in a post-pandemic aviation recovery -- and it's putting the pieces in place to be a dominant force for years to come. AerCap buys planes directly from manufacturers including Boeing (NYSE: BA) and Airbus (OTC: EADSY), and leases them to airlines.
General Electric reported mixed Q1 2021 results on Apr.
The following slide deck was published by AerCap Holdings N.V. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
AER Price Returns