AerCap Holdings N.V. Ordinary Shares (AER): Price and Financial Metrics
AER Stock Summary
- AER's current price/earnings ratio is 8.63, which is higher than just 10.25% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of AerCap Holdings NV's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.74% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AerCap Holdings NV is higher than it is for about 94.69% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AerCap Holdings NV are HIW, AL, OHI, SFL, and ADS.
- Visit AER's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aercap.com.
AER Stock Price Chart More Charts
AER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.83||52-week high||$62.89|
|Prev. close||$58.10||52-week low||$40.16|
|Day high||$59.09||Avg. volume||587,656|
|50-day MA||$60.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$54.47||Market Cap||7.89B|
AerCap Holdings N.V. Ordinary Shares (AER) Company Bio
AerCap Holdings N.V. engages in the leasing, financing, sale, and management of commercial aircraft and engines. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.