AerCap Holdings N.V. Ordinary Shares (AER): Price and Financial Metrics
AER Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AER is currently 3.57, higher than only 12.63% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of AerCap Holdings NV's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.43% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For AER, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.86% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AerCap Holdings NV, a group of peers worth examining would be HEP, TRTN, VER, OHI, and PNW.
- AER's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AerCap Holdings NV's official web site, go to www.aercap.com.
AER Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.09||52-week high||$62.66|
|Prev. close||$58.27||52-week low||$21.61|
|Day high||$59.83||Avg. volume||1,521,354|
|50-day MA||$54.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.19||Market Cap||7.57B|
AerCap Holdings N.V. Ordinary Shares (AER) Company Bio
AerCap Holdings N.V. engages in the leasing, financing, sale, and management of commercial aircraft and engines. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
AER Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for AerCap Holdings NV with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that AerCap Holdings NV ranked in the 88th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 823.5% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of AerCap Holdings NV, consider:
- 21% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 4% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- AerCap Holdings NV's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), AerCap Holdings NV has a reliance on debt greater than 96.5% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AER Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AER Latest Social Stream
View Full AER Social Stream
Latest AER News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AerCap Holdings NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AER as an investment opportunity.
Foto de emranashraf / iStock a través de Getty Images...
FuelCell Energy and Plug Power are both up more than 500% over the past year.
GE stock can't seem to catch a break, but the company's new CEO Larry Culp has been making some progress on changing the market's tune.
Photo by farakos/iStock via Getty Images In Science, progress is cumulative, and in Finance, progress is cyclical" - Jim Grant Dear Investors, I have the privilege to write to you this annual letter for the past fiscal year of 2020, and what a year it has been! As usual, I...
AerCap Holdings N.V. ("AerCap" or the "Company") (NYSE: AER) today announced it will host a conference call and webcast for investors and analysts on Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time to review its first quarter 2021 financial results.
AER Price Returns