Allied Esports Entertainment Inc. (AESE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AESE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AESE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AESE is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- AESE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 15.77% of US stocks).
AESE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AESE is -0.21 -- better than just 4.93% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -57.69%, Allied Esports Entertainment Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 7% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Allied Esports Entertainment Inc comes in at -126.34%, a number that bests merely 0.38% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Allied Esports Entertainment Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BRY, USWS, SOI, RNGR, and RETO.
- AESE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Allied Esports Entertainment Inc's official web site, go to www.alliedesportsent.com.
AESE Valuation Summary
- AESE's price/sales ratio is -13; this is 1028.57% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 47 months, AESE's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 47 months, AESE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AESE.
AESE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AESE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.29% of graded US stocks.
- AESE's asset turnover comes in at -0.09 -- ranking 43rd of 43 Entertainment stocks.
- NFLX, GMBL, and WMG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AESE.
The table below shows AESE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AESE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AESE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.78||52-week high||$4.31|
|Prev. close||$1.79||52-week low||$0.86|
|Day high||$1.81||Avg. volume||2,680,843|
|50-day MA||$2.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.18||Market Cap||69.67M|
Allied Esports Entertainment Inc. (AESE) Company Bio
Allied Esports Entertainment Inc. operates a premier public esports and entertainment company, consisting of the Allied Esports and World Poker Tour (WPT) businesses worldwide. The company has two segments, Gaming & Entertainment and E-Sports. It operates esports properties to connect players and fans via a network of connected arenas; a flagship gaming arena located at the Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada; a mobile esports truck that serves as a battleground and content generation hub; and a studio for recording and streaming gaming events, as well as provides multiplayer video game competitions. The company also operates ClubWPT, an online poker club; PlayWPT, a web and mobile social poker; and Alpha8, a social poker product. In addition, it engages in the brand and music licensing business. Allied Esports Entertainment Inc. is headquartered in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AESE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AESE Latest Social Stream
View Full AESE Social Stream
Latest AESE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Allied Esports Entertainment Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AESE as an investment opportunity.
LAS VEGAS, August 17, 2021--Allied Esports, a global esports entertainment company and a subsidiary of Allied Esports Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: AESE), has been selected by the American Red Cross to produce its inaugural Rescue Royale charity esports tournament and streaming event to engage the gaming community in giving back to help people impacted by disasters of all sizes.
IRVINE, Calif., August 16, 2021--Allied Esports Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: AESE) (the "Company" or "AESE"), a global esports entertainment company, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021, as well as an update on several key business initiatives. This release refers to "continuing" and "discontinued" operations due to the sale of the Company’s subsidiaries owning and operating its poker-related business, the World Poker Tour® ("World Poker Tour," or "WPT®")
Allied Esports Surpasses 13 Million Live Views and 7 Million Unique Views With 24-Hour Twitch Content Strategy
LAS VEGAS, August 12, 2021--Allied Esports, a global esports entertainment company and a subsidiary of Allied Esports Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: AESE), today announced that its 24-hour programming schedule on Twitch, featuring Allied Esports-produced tournaments and exclusive original content, has generated 13.4 million live views and 7.6 million unique views since its debut in November 2020. Allied Esports also added 46,752 Twitch followers during that time.
IRVINE, Calif., August 10, 2021--Allied Esports Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: AESE) (the "Company"), a global esports entertainment company, today announced it will report its second quarter 2021 results after market close on Monday, August 16, 2021. The Company will also host a conference call that day to discuss the results at 2:00 p.m. PT / 5:00 p.m. ET.
LAS VEGAS, August 04, 2021--Allied Esports, a global esports entertainment company and a subsidiary of Allied Esports Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: AESE), and NASCAR today announced an event tour that will bring gaming activations to racing fans in 2021.
AESE Price Returns