Aeva Technologies, Inc., (AEVA): Price and Financial Metrics
AEVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.74||52-week high||$2.39|
|Prev. close||$0.72||52-week low||$0.70|
|Day high||$0.76||Avg. volume||1,057,372|
|50-day MA||$1.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.28||Market Cap||164.53M|
AEVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEVA POWR Grades
- AEVA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 85.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AEVA is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- AEVA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
AEVA Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AEVA TECHNOLOGIES INC is higher than it is for about just 7.08% of US stocks.
- AEVA's price/sales ratio is 48.89; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.68% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AEVA's revenue has grown -61.57% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 3.95% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AEVA TECHNOLOGIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CCCC, FATE, RCUS, ACRS, and CUE.
- AEVA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AEVA TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.aeva.ai.
AEVA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, AEVA's EV/EBIT ratio is 107.77% lower, now standing at -1.1.
- AEVA's price/sales ratio has moved down 108.2 over the prior 44 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AEVA.
Aeva Technologies, Inc., (AEVA) Company Bio
AEVA, INC. operates as a machine vision company engages in development of optical-based sensors for the automotive industry. It builds lidar, a laser guidance sensor that are expected to be a key component of self-driving vehicles. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is based in Palo Alto, California.
AEVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEVA Latest Social Stream
View Full AEVA Social Stream
Latest AEVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AEVA TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEVA as an investment opportunity.
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., September 22, 2023--Aeva® (NYSE: AEVA), a leader in next-generation sensing and perception systems, today announced that on September 21, 2023, the company received a notice from the New York Stock Exchange (the "NYSE") that it was not in compliance with the continued listing standard set forth in Section 802.01C of the NYSE’s Listed Company Manual, as the average closing price of the company’s common stock was less than $1.00 per share over a consecutive 30 trading-day pe
While the mobility space can be incredibly risky, bold investors just might see big rewards from these autonomous driving stock picks.
Discover the top flying car stock picks as eVTOL technology effectively reshapes the future of transportation.
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., August 28, 2023--Aeva® (NYSE: AEVA), a leader in next-generation sensing and perception systems, today announced it will demonstrate its high performance 4D LiDAR™ technology for the automotive industry at IAA Mobility 2023 in Munich, the world's leading platform for the future of mobility, sustainability and technology.
Over the summer months the bull market that has defined 2023 so far has been taking a break. The question is, can it regain momentum and push ahead again? Or as Oppenheimer’s Chief Investment Strategist John Stoltzfus puts it, is it just “the pause that refreshes?” While Stoltzfus notes the potential for “some uptick in volatility” in the weeks and months ahead, his overall view of what’s to come next will be encouraging to investors. “We remain positive on the US economy and the equity markets,
AEVA Price Returns