AFC Gamma, Inc. (AFCG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AFCG POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AFCG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.25% of US stocks.
- AFCG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- AFCG ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
AFCG Stock Summary
- AFC GAMMA INC's stock had its IPO on March 19, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 7.16% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AFC GAMMA INC is higher than it is for about 96.74% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for AFC GAMMA INC comes in at 101.78%, a number that bests 92.99% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AFC GAMMA INC are LADR, CG, CSWC, LBC, and TFSL.
- AFCG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AFC GAMMA INC's official web site, go to www.afcgamma.com.
AFCG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, AFCG's price/sales ratio is 227.27% higher, now standing at 3.6.
- AFCG's price/sales ratio has moved down 50.9 over the prior 24 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AFCG.
AFCG Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AFCG, see our AFCG price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$26.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
AFCG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AFCG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.27||52-week high||$20.74|
|Prev. close||$12.05||52-week low||$11.84|
|Day high||$12.27||Avg. volume||177,912|
|50-day MA||$14.97||Dividend yield||18.59%|
|200-day MA||$16.18||Market Cap||251.40M|
AFC Gamma, Inc. (AFCG) Company Bio
AFC Gamma, Inc. originates, structures, underwrites, and manages senior secured loans and other types of loans for established companies operating in the cannabis industry in states that have legalized medicinal and/or adult use cannabis. It primarily originates loans structured as senior loans secured by real estate, equipment, licenses and/or other assets of the loan parties to the extent permitted by applicable laws and the regulations governing such loan parties. AFC Gamma, Inc. has elected and qualified to be taxed as a real estate investment trust for the United States federal income tax purposes under the Internal Revenue Code of 1986. The company was founded in 2020 and is based in West Palm Beach, Florida
Most Popular Stories View All
AFCG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AFCG Latest Social Stream
View Full AFCG Social Stream
Latest AFCG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AFC GAMMA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AFCG as an investment opportunity.
7 Cannabis Stocks That Can Make You a Millionaire as Legalization Spreads
Cannabis stocks could see higher highs with several key catalysts, creating a potential $100 billion opportunity.
Shareholders in AFC Gamma (NASDAQ:AFCG) are in the red if they invested a year ago
It's easy to match the overall market return by buying an index fund. But if you buy individual stocks, you can do both...
AFC Gamma names Brandon Hetzel as CFO
AFC Gamma, Inc. Announces CFO Transition
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., March 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AFC Gamma, Inc. (NASDAQ:AFCG) ( “AFC Gamma” or the “Company”) today announced that Brandon Hetzel, AFC Gamma’s current Executive Vice President, Controller, has been appointed to serve as the Company’s Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer. Mr. Hetzel’s appointment was approved by the Company’s Board of Directors on March 17, 2023. “Effective immediately, the Board has appointed Brandon Hetzel as Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer. We
Beware Of These 2 High-Yield Dividend Stocks In 2023
Everyone loves a high dividend yield stock when it's paying out loads of cash, but nobody loves it when their quarterly financial rewards suddenly start to get a bit stingier without warning. In that vein, there are two passive income investments that are too risky to approach right now despite their ludicrously juicy yields. With an outrageously high forward dividend yield above 15.7%, even savvy investors are likely to at least take a closer look at AFC Gamma (NASDAQ: AFCG).
AFCG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...