AFC Gamma, Inc. (AFCG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AFCG POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AFCG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AFCG is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- AFCG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 23.38% of US stocks).
AFCG Stock Summary
- AFCG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.53 -- higher than only 4.94% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For AFCG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.36% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -43.43%, AFC GAMMA INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.57% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AFC GAMMA INC are APPH, EVA, LADR, COOK, and MNTK.
- Visit AFCG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.afcgamma.com.
AFCG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, AFCG's EV/EBIT ratio is 63.74% lower, now standing at 9.9.
- Over the past 20 months, AFCG's price/sales ratio has gone down 49.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AFCG.
AFCG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AFCG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.44||52-week high||$23.21|
|Prev. close||$17.60||52-week low||$14.90|
|Day high||$17.61||Avg. volume||161,713|
|50-day MA||$16.38||Dividend yield||12.84%|
|200-day MA||$17.24||Market Cap||355.15M|
AFC Gamma, Inc. (AFCG) Company Bio
AFC Gamma, Inc. originates, structures, underwrites, and manages senior secured loans and other types of loans for established companies operating in the cannabis industry in states that have legalized medicinal and/or adult use cannabis. It primarily originates loans structured as senior loans secured by real estate, equipment, licenses and/or other assets of the loan parties to the extent permitted by applicable laws and the regulations governing such loan parties. AFC Gamma, Inc. has elected and qualified to be taxed as a real estate investment trust for the United States federal income tax purposes under the Internal Revenue Code of 1986. The company was founded in 2020 and is based in West Palm Beach, Florida
Most Popular Stories View All
AFCG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AFCG Latest Social Stream
View Full AFCG Social Stream
Latest AFCG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AFC GAMMA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AFCG as an investment opportunity.
With just weeks before the end of 2022, we wanted to take a look at some of the juiciest high dividend stocks of the year and for 2023.
Both of these trends are good for cannabis real estate investment trusts (REITs) like AFC Gamma (NASDAQ: AFCG) and Industrial Properties (NYSE: IIPR). The two REITs are thriving. This is partly because with cannabis still on Schedule 1 under the Controlled Substances Act, banks generally won't provide full services to marijuana companies in the U.S. That means cannabis retailers, when they need capital, are more likely to turn to REITs for cash, typically is sale leaseback deals in which the seller gets funds while the REIT gets a long-term tenant.
Investing in safe high-yield dividend stocks is a good way to protect yourself as the economy slips closer to a recession.
AFC Gamma, Inc. (NASDAQ:AFCG) is definitely on the radar of institutional investors who own 48% of the company
To get a sense of who is truly in control of AFC Gamma, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AFCG ), it is important to understand the...
AFC Gamma, Inc. (NASDAQ: AFCG ) released its results for the third quarter of 2022, revealing net income of $11.5 million in Q3 2022, or $0.57 per basic weighted average share of common stock, representing a 45% increase to net income from Q3 2021. Third Quarter 2022 Highlights Distributable earnings of $11.8 million in Q3 2022, or $0.59 per basic weighted average share of common stock, representing a 64% increase to distributable earnings from Q3 2021 Paid a dividend of $0.56 per common share on October 14, 2022 for Q3 2022, representing a 30% increase from Q3 2021 Distributable earnings exceeded the declared dividend for the seventh consecutive quarter since going public Book value of $17.06 per share as of September 30, 2022, an increase of $0.45, or 2.7%, compared to December 31, 20...
AFCG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|