AgroFresh Solutions, Inc. (AGFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGFS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AGFS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AGFS is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 161 days.
- AGFS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
AGFS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.39, AgroFresh Solutions Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 7.65% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for AgroFresh Solutions Inc is higher than merely 7.56% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- AgroFresh Solutions Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 131.32%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.19% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AgroFresh Solutions Inc are RLGY, ELVT, PETQ, RRC, and PATK.
- AGFS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AgroFresh Solutions Inc's official web site, go to www.agrofresh.com.
AGFS Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, AGFS's price/sales ratio is 50% lower, now standing at 0.7.
AGFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.18||52-week high||$3.79|
|Prev. close||$2.17||52-week low||$1.83|
|Day high||$2.21||Avg. volume||168,036|
|50-day MA||$2.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.30||Market Cap||115.46M|
AgroFresh Solutions, Inc. (AGFS) Company Bio
AgroFresh Solutions, Inc. provides data-driven specialty chemical solutions. Its solutions enable growers and packers of fresh produce to preserve and enhance the freshness, quality, and value of fresh produce. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
AGFS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for AgroFresh Solutions Inc. To summarize, we found that AgroFresh Solutions Inc ranked in the 75th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of AgroFresh Solutions Inc, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 22.49% of its sector Consumer Defensive.
- 31% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 5.77% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- AgroFresh Solutions Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 67 -- greater than 96.63% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AGFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGFS Latest Social Stream
View Full AGFS Social Stream
Latest AGFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AgroFresh Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGFS as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by AgroFresh Solutions, Inc. in conjunction with this event....
AgroFresh Launches SmartCitrus™, a Comprehensive and Integrated Quality Platform of AgTech Solutions and Services for the Citrus Industry
The launch culminates the integration of all Tecnidex solutions and technologies under one unified AgroFresh banner PHILADELPHIA, May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AgroFresh Solutions, Inc., a global leader in produce freshness solutions, today announced the global launch of SmartCitrus™, a new quality platform directed to the citrus industry to maintain freshness and reduce food loss and waste. The platform integrates a comprehensive range of post-harvest solutions into an all-encompassing treatment for citrus products, all under one easy-to-use AgroFresh umbrella. With SmartCitrus, AgroFresh can positively impact virtually all aspects of the packinghouse operation from the time citrus crops arrive at the facility to when they are packed and shipped for consumer enjoyment. The platform ...
AgroFresh Reaches Patent Infringement Settlement with Decco Post-Harvest, Inc. and its Parent Company, UPL Limited
PHILADELPHIA, March 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AgroFresh Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGFS), a global leader in produce freshness solutions, today announced the Company has reached a settlement in its ongoing litigation against Decco Post-Harvest, Inc. and Decco’s parent company, UPL Limited. The terms of the settlement agreement, pursuant to which all outstanding litigation between the parties is now settled, are confidential. “AgroFresh transformed the post-harvest industry more than 20 years ago with the development and commercialization of SmartFresh™ Quality System 1-MCP technology. Our consistent commitment to research and development continues to drive innovation for the industry, which is the backbone of our organization. We are pleased to settle this matter as we shift our focus ...
Full year 2020 net sales were $157.6 million, a decrease of 7.3% (6.2% on a constant currency basis) versus the prior year. Selling, general and administrative expense decreased 9.4% to $53.9 million for the full year 2020 and decreased 1.8% when excluding nonrecurring items related to litigation, severance and M&A, versus the prior year. Net loss of $53.0 million for the full year 2020, which included $43.7 million of amortization of intangibles.Adjusted EBITDA1 was $60.1 million for the full year 2020 and adjusted EBITDA margin was 38.1%. PHILADELPHIA, March 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AgroFresh Solutions, Inc. ("AgroFresh" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: AGFS), a global leader in produce freshness solutions, today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended...
PHILADELPHIA, March 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AgroFresh Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGFS), a global leader in produce freshness solutions, announced today that its management team, including Jordi Ferre, Chief Executive Officer, and Graham Miao, Chief Financial Officer, will participate virtually in the 33rd Annual Roth Conference and meet with investors on Monday, March 15, 2021. Interested parties are encouraged to contact their Roth salesperson for meeting availability. About AgroFresh AgroFresh (Nasdaq: AGFS) is an AgTech innovator and global leader with a mission to prevent food loss/waste and conserve the planet’s resources by providing a range of science-based solutions, data-driven digital technologies and high-touch customer services. AgroFresh supports growers, packers and ret...
AGFS Price Returns
Continue Researching AGFSWant to do more research on AgroFresh Solutions Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
AgroFresh Solutions Inc (AGFS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
AgroFresh Solutions Inc (AGFS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
AgroFresh Solutions Inc (AGFS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch