AgroFresh Solutions, Inc. (AGFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGFS Stock Summary
- AGFS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.57 -- higher than just 7.23% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AGFS is currently 1.94, higher than merely 6.28% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- AgroFresh Solutions Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 16.95%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AgroFresh Solutions Inc are LNDC, ACOR, KRA, CVEO, and VTOL.
- AGFS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AgroFresh Solutions Inc's official web site, go to www.agrofresh.com.
AGFS Valuation Summary
- AGFS's EV/EBIT ratio is 20.5; this is 13.89% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 83 months, AGFS's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
- AGFS's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 83 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGFS.
AGFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.89||52-week high||$2.89|
|Prev. close||$1.97||52-week low||$1.64|
|Day high||$1.97||Avg. volume||46,674|
|50-day MA||$1.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.05||Market Cap||98.93M|
AgroFresh Solutions, Inc. (AGFS) Company Bio
AgroFresh Solutions, Inc. provides data-driven specialty chemical solutions. Its solutions enable growers and packers of fresh produce to preserve and enhance the freshness, quality, and value of fresh produce. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGFS Latest Social Stream
View Full AGFS Social Stream
Latest AGFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AgroFresh Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGFS as an investment opportunity.
Summit, NJ, based Investment company TSP Capital Management Group, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys AgroFresh Solutions Inc, Trilogy Metals Inc, sells Chemed Corp, Calithera Biosciences Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, TSP Capital Management Group, LLC.
The following slide deck was published by AgroFresh Solutions, Inc. in conjunction with this event....
PHILADELPHIA, Jan. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AgroFresh Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGFS), a global leader in produce freshness solutions, announced today that Clinton Lewis, Chief Executive Officer, and Graham Miao, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the 2022 ICR Conference The conference will be held virtually on January 10-12, 2022. The AgroFresh Solutions presentation is scheduled for Monday, January 10, 2022 at 8:30 am Eastern Time. The presentation and related materials will be availa
TARGAN Inc., a biotechnology systems company transforming animal protein production by bringing individualized care technologies to the poultry, swine, and aquaculture markets, announces the appointment of Mr. Clinton A. Lewis, Jr. to its board of directors.
If you're looking at a mature business that's past the growth phase, what are some of the underlying trends that pop...
AGFS Price Returns
Continue Researching AGFSWant to do more research on AgroFresh Solutions Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
AgroFresh Solutions Inc (AGFS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
AgroFresh Solutions Inc (AGFS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
AgroFresh Solutions Inc (AGFS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch