AgroFresh Solutions, Inc. (AGFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGFS POWR Grades
- AGFS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 68.64% of US stocks.
- AGFS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 79 days.
- AGFS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 30.37% of US stocks).
AGFS Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, AGFS has reported earnings growth of -162.15%, putting it ahead of merely 9.72% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AGFS is more volatile than 82.8% of stocks we're observing.
- AGROFRESH SOLUTIONS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 8.45%, greater than the shareholder yield of 80.57% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGROFRESH SOLUTIONS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ANIP, ELAN, PRLB, LCI, and TKNO.
- Visit AGFS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.agrofresh.com.
AGFS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, AGFS's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 1.
- AGFS's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 102 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGFS.
AGFS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 27.26%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -6.96%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 263.5%.
The table below shows AGFS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGFS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AGFS, see our AGFS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$3.88||Average Broker Recommendation||1.83 (Hold)|
AGFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.00||52-week high||$3.00|
|Prev. close||$2.99||52-week low||$1.46|
|Day high||$3.00||Avg. volume||164,786|
|50-day MA||$2.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.33||Market Cap||161.15M|
AgroFresh Solutions, Inc. (AGFS) Company Bio
AgroFresh Solutions, Inc. provides data-driven specialty chemical solutions. Its solutions enable growers and packers of fresh produce to preserve and enhance the freshness, quality, and value of fresh produce. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGFS Latest Social Stream
View Full AGFS Social Stream
Latest AGFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AGROFRESH SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGFS as an investment opportunity.
AgroFresh Signs Definitive Transaction Agreement with Paine Schwartz Partners
PHILADELPHIA, Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AgroFresh Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: AGFS) (“AgroFresh” or the “Company”) today confirmed that the Company entered into a definitive merger agreement with investment funds affiliated with Paine Schwartz Partners (“Paine Schwartz”), a global leader in sustainable food chain investing, pursuant to which such funds will acquire all of the outstanding common stock of the Company (“Common Stock”) for $3.00 per share in cash. This represents a 91% premium
AgroFresh and Ceradis Sign Exclusive Distribution Agreement for CeraFruta®, an Organic Biofungicide
Distribution partnership brings new biological fungicide, an organic and sustainable option, to the post-harvest industry to combat food loss and wastePHILADELPHIA, Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AgroFresh Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: AGFS) (“AgroFresh” or the “Company”), the global leader in post-harvest freshness solutions, and Ceradis Crop Protection B.V., a global developer of environmentally friendly crop protection products, today announced they have entered into an exclusive license and di
AgroFresh Solutions Reports Results for Third Quarter and First Nine Months of 2022
Third quarter 2022 net sales were $47.8 million, a decrease of 2.9% (or an increase of 3.1% on a constant currency basis) versus the prior year period; net sales increased 3.0% (or 8.1% on a constant currency basis) for the nine months ended September 30, 2022 versus the prior year period.Diversification revenue (all other product categories excluding SmartFresh™ for apples) grew 12.7% for the trailing twelve month period ended September 30, 2022 versus the twelve months ended September 30, 2021
AgroFresh Pops After Takeover Offer At $3 Per Share
Shares of AgroFresh Solutions (NASDAQ: AGFS) popped in morning trading today as the agricultural technology innovator stated in an SEC filing that it had agreed to consider a takeover offer from Paine Schwartz Partners. As a part of this offer, Paine Schwartz has offered to acquire all outstanding shares of AGFS at $3 per share in cash. Paine Schwartz, a private equity firm has been an investor in AgroFresh since June 2020 after the company agreed to sell $150 million of newly issued convertible preferred stock. At that time, this preferred stock represented around 36% of AgroFresh's outstanding shares.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Thursday
It's time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we check out the latest stock news for Thursday morning!
AGFS Price Returns
Continue Researching AGFSWant to do more research on AgroFresh Solutions Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
AgroFresh Solutions Inc (AGFS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
AgroFresh Solutions Inc (AGFS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
AgroFresh Solutions Inc (AGFS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...