PlayAGS, Inc. (AGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGS POWR Grades
- AGS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 89.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AGS is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- AGS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 24.28% of US stocks).
AGS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AGS is 4.72 -- better than 91.89% of US stocks.
- AGS's went public 3.66 years ago, making it older than merely 11.74% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- AGS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.35% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PlayAGS Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ACST, COHR, LIVN, CMTL, and FTK.
- Visit AGS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.playags.com.
AGS Valuation Summary
- AGS's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 0% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 44 months, AGS's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
- Over the past 44 months, AGS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 149.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGS.
AGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.00||52-week high||$11.32|
|Prev. close||$7.92||52-week low||$2.50|
|Day high||$8.09||Avg. volume||305,233|
|50-day MA||$7.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.98||Market Cap||293.41M|
PlayAGS, Inc. (AGS) Company Bio
PlayAGS, Inc. designs and supplies products and services for the gaming industry in the United States. It offers electronic gaming machines, such as slot machines, video bingo machines, and other electronic gaming devices; and server-based systems and back-office systems that are used by casinos and other gaming locations. The company also provides table products, such as live proprietary table games and side bets, as well as ancillary table products; and interactive products, such as social casino games to play on mobile devices. It serves casino operators in class II and class III Native American and commercial gaming enterprises. The company was formerly known as AP Gaming Holdco, Inc. and changed its name to PlayAGS, Inc. in December 2017. PlayAGS, Inc. was founded in 2005 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGS Latest Social Stream
View Full AGS Social Stream
Latest AGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PlayAGS Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGS as an investment opportunity.
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. Typically, we'll want to notice a...
As consumer preferences change, PlayAGS has expanded their product line to accommodate these changes. PlayAGS, Inc. (NYSE: AGS) is a Gambling company that provides electronic gaming machines, table products, ancillary table product equipment, system software, computer hardware, signage and other equipment for operation within gaming facilities. The companys main operations are supplying Class II Native
Welcome to the plate ABS incorporated second quarter 2021 earnings conference call. With me today are David Lopez CEO and cmo at IANA CFO. A slide presentation reviewing our key operational and financial highlights for the second quarter of 2021 can be found on our Investor Relations website, investors that play a GS com.
PlayAGS (AGS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 38.89% and 13.11%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
AGS (NYSE: AGS) ("AGS", "us", "we" or the "Company") today reported operating results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
AGS Price Returns