PlayAGS, Inc. (AGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AGS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AGS is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- AGS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 44.52% of US stocks).
AGS Stock Summary
- PLAYAGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.4% of US listed stocks.
- AGS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.07% of US stocks.
- PLAYAGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 22.83%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.24% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMRX, NLST, CDE, JAZZ, and SEAC.
- Visit AGS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.playags.com.
AGS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, AGS's EV/EBIT ratio is 95.45% higher, now standing at 25.8.
- AGS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 81.4 over the prior 62 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGS.
AGS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AGS, see our AGS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$13.64||Average Broker Recommendation||1.57 (Moderate Buy)|
AGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.35||52-week high||$8.40|
|Prev. close||$6.60||52-week low||$4.21|
|Day high||$6.71||Avg. volume||432,396|
|50-day MA||$6.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.89||Market Cap||240.00M|
PlayAGS, Inc. (AGS) Company Bio
PlayAGS, Inc. designs and supplies products and services for the gaming industry in the United States. It offers electronic gaming machines, such as slot machines, video bingo machines, and other electronic gaming devices; and server-based systems and back-office systems that are used by casinos and other gaming locations. The company also provides table products, such as live proprietary table games and side bets, as well as ancillary table products; and interactive products, such as social casino games to play on mobile devices. It serves casino operators in class II and class III Native American and commercial gaming enterprises. The company was formerly known as AP Gaming Holdco, Inc. and changed its name to PlayAGS, Inc. in December 2017. PlayAGS, Inc. was founded in 2005 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGS Latest Social Stream
View Full AGS Social Stream
Latest AGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PLAYAGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGS as an investment opportunity.
Is Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Stock Outpacing Its Consumer Discretionary Peers This Year?
Here is how Deckers (DECK) and PlayAGS (AGS) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
PlayAGS (AGS) Soars 6.3%: Is Further Upside Left in the Stock?
PlayAGS (AGS) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock suggests that there could be more strength down the road.
Best Momentum Stocks to Buy for March 14th
SMFG, ALTR and AGS made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on March 14, 2023.
Wall Street Analysts Believe PlayAGS (AGS) Could Rally 53.61%: Here's is How to Trade
The consensus price target hints at a 53.6% upside potential for PlayAGS (AGS). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
Here Is Why Bargain Hunters Would Love Fast-paced Mover PlayAGS (AGS)
If you are looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices, PlayAGS (AGS) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
AGS Price Returns
Continue Researching AGSWant to do more research on PlayAGS Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
PlayAGS Inc (AGS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
PlayAGS Inc (AGS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
PlayAGS Inc (AGS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...