PlayAGS, Inc. (AGS): Price and Financial Metrics
AGS Stock Summary
- AGS's went public 2.09 years ago, making it older than only 4.96% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of PlayAGS Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 17.77% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of PlayAGS Inc's share price is greater than that of 88.46% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PlayAGS Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IO, STRM, AVDL, KEM, and PE.
- AGS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PlayAGS Inc's official web site, go to www.playags.com.
AGS Stock Price Chart More Charts
AGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.45||52-week high||$27.85|
|Prev. close||$9.27||52-week low||$6.05|
|Day high||$9.58||Avg. volume||266,156|
|50-day MA||$10.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.43||Market Cap||334.93M|
PlayAGS, Inc. (AGS) Company Bio
PlayAGS, Inc. designs and supplies products and services for the gaming industry in the United States. It offers electronic gaming machines, such as slot machines, video bingo machines, and other electronic gaming devices; and server-based systems and back-office systems that are used by casinos and other gaming locations. The company also provides table products, such as live proprietary table games and side bets, as well as ancillary table products; and interactive products, such as social casino games to play on mobile devices. It serves casino operators in class II and class III Native American and commercial gaming enterprises. The company was formerly known as AP Gaming Holdco, Inc. and changed its name to PlayAGS, Inc. in December 2017. PlayAGS, Inc. was founded in 2005 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.