Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. (AHH): Price and Financial Metrics
AHH Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Armada Hoffler Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 9.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For AHH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.09% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Armada Hoffler Properties Inc's share price is greater than that of just 12.23% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AHH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMC, AYR, TCO, BDN, and ILPT.
- Visit AHH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.armadahoffler.com.
AHH Stock Price Chart More Charts
AHH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.00||52-week high||$19.43|
|Prev. close||$19.11||52-week low||$14.38|
|Day high||$19.23||Avg. volume||208,060|
|50-day MA||$18.27||Dividend yield||4.4%|
|200-day MA||$17.42||Market Cap||1.05B|
Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. (AHH) Company Bio
Armada Hoffler Properties is a full service real estate company focused on developing, building, owning and managing institutional-grade office, retail and multifamily properties in markets throughout the Mid-Atlantic United States. The company is founded in 2102 and is based in Virginia Beach, Virginia.