Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. (AHH): Price and Financial Metrics
AHH Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Armada Hoffler Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.21% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For AHH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.13% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AHH comes in at 19.21% -- higher than that of 90.62% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Armada Hoffler Properties Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NHI, TGH, BRX, EPR, and TRTN.
- Visit AHH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.armadahoffler.com.
AHH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AHH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.52||52-week high||$14.32|
|Prev. close||$13.52||52-week low||$6.40|
|Day high||$13.68||Avg. volume||262,545|
|50-day MA||$12.95||Dividend yield||4.44%|
|200-day MA||$10.87||Market Cap||1.08B|
Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. (AHH) Company Bio
Armada Hoffler Properties is a full service real estate company focused on developing, building, owning and managing institutional-grade office, retail and multifamily properties in markets throughout the Mid-Atlantic United States. The company is founded in 2102 and is based in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
AHH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Armada Hoffler Properties Inc. To summarize, we found that Armada Hoffler Properties Inc ranked in the 77th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 201.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AHH, they are:
- 43% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 12.8% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Armada Hoffler Properties Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Real Estate), Armada Hoffler Properties Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 75.48% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AHH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AHH Latest Social Stream
View Full AHH Social Stream
Latest AHH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Armada Hoffler Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AHH as an investment opportunity.
Photo by anyaberkut/iStock via Getty Images Most REITs on the market today are considered as “pure-play” property owners, focusing on a single asset class. In this article, I’m focused on the diversified REIT, Armada Hoffler Properties (AHH), which is not limited by any one sector, thereby giving it the freedom...
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
Armada Hoffler Properties (NYSE:AHH) Issues Quarterly Earnings Results, Misses Estimates By $0.08 EPS
Armada Hoffler Properties (NYSE:AHH) posted its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday. The real estate investment trust reported $0.02 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.10 by ($0.08), MarketWatch Earnings reports. Armada Hoffler Properties had a net margin of 10.98% and a return on equity of 6.91%. Armada Hoffler […]
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 11, 2021 / Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. (NYSE:AHH) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 11, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Armada Hoffler Properties Inc (NYSE: AHH)Q4 2020 Earnings CallFeb 11, 2021, 8:30 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorWelcome to Armada Hoffler's Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Conference Call.
AHH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AHHWant to see what other sources are saying about Armada Hoffler Properties Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Armada Hoffler Properties Inc (AHH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Armada Hoffler Properties Inc (AHH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Armada Hoffler Properties Inc (AHH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!