Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. (AHH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AHH POWR Grades
- AHH scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AHH is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- AHH ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
AHH Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Armada Hoffler Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.83% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For AHH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.12% of US equities we're observing.
- Armada Hoffler Properties Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 14.97%, greater than the shareholder yield of 85.6% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Armada Hoffler Properties Inc are CIO, TRTN, APTS, CMRE, and DEA.
- AHH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Armada Hoffler Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.armadahoffler.com.
AHH Valuation Summary
- AHH's EV/EBIT ratio is 32.2; this is 16.25% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- AHH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 10.8 over the prior 101 months.
- Over the past 101 months, AHH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 10.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AHH.
AHH Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 25.63%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 173.43%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 134.56%.
The table below shows AHH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AHH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AHH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.09% of graded US stocks.
- AHH's asset turnover comes in at 0.181 -- ranking 28th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- SAFE, PDM, and RMAX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AHH.
The table below shows AHH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AHH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AHH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.45||52-week high||$14.38|
|Prev. close||$13.52||52-week low||$8.20|
|Day high||$13.55||Avg. volume||240,476|
|50-day MA||$13.19||Dividend yield||4.76%|
|200-day MA||$12.80||Market Cap||1.10B|
Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. (AHH) Company Bio
Armada Hoffler Properties is a full service real estate company focused on developing, building, owning and managing institutional-grade office, retail and multifamily properties in markets throughout the Mid-Atlantic United States. The company is founded in 2102 and is based in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
AHH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AHH Latest Social Stream
View Full AHH Social Stream
Latest AHH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Armada Hoffler Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AHH as an investment opportunity.
AHH, BGSF, HBI, and CHCO made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on September 21, 2021
SUN, AHH, UMPQ, and AXS made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on September 9, 2021.
Armada Hoffler Properties found using ticker (AHH) now have 5 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 16 and 14.5 with the average target price sitting at 15.3. Now with the previous closing price of 13.5 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 13.3%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 13.14 and the 200 moving average now moves to 13.26. The market cap for the company is $833m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="AHH" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Armada Hoffler Properties (NYSE: AHH) is a vertically-integrated, self-managed real estate investment trust ("REIT") with four decades of experience developing, building, acquiring, and managing high-qua...
VIRGINIA BEACH, Va., Sept. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. (NYSE: AHH) announced that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.16 per common share for the third quarter of 2021. The third quarter dividend will be paid in cash on October 7, 2021 to stockholders of record on September 29, 2021.
Armada Hoffler Properties (AHH) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
AHH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AHHWant to see what other sources are saying about Armada Hoffler Properties Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Armada Hoffler Properties Inc (AHH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Armada Hoffler Properties Inc (AHH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Armada Hoffler Properties Inc (AHH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch