Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. (AHH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AHH POWR Grades
- AHH scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.37% of US stocks.
- AHH's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- AHH ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
AHH Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ARMADA HOFFLER PROPERTIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.59% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For AHH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.31% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AHH comes in at 15.8% -- higher than that of 89.5% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AHH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SITC, TRTN, SRC, REG, and RIG.
- Visit AHH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.armadahoffler.com.
AHH Valuation Summary
- AHH's price/earnings ratio is 14.9; this is 37.13% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- AHH's price/earnings ratio has moved down 10.1 over the prior 116 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AHH.
AHH Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 43.82%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -5.61%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 57.92%.
The table below shows AHH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AHH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AHH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.1% of graded US stocks.
- AHH's asset turnover comes in at 0.181 -- ranking 28th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- RMAX, PDM, and VWTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AHH.
The table below shows AHH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AHH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AHH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.84||52-week high||$15.80|
|Prev. close||$11.70||52-week low||$10.04|
|Day high||$12.03||Avg. volume||422,255|
|50-day MA||$11.39||Dividend yield||6.5%|
|200-day MA||$13.07||Market Cap||1.05B|
Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. (AHH) Company Bio
Armada Hoffler Properties is a full service real estate company focused on developing, building, owning and managing institutional-grade office, retail and multifamily properties in markets throughout the Mid-Atlantic United States. The company is founded in 2102 and is based in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
AHH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AHH Latest Social Stream
View Full AHH Social Stream
Latest AHH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARMADA HOFFLER PROPERTIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AHH as an investment opportunity.
Armada Hoffler Properties ( NYSE:AHH ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$122.8m (up 83% from...
Net Income of $0.38 Per Diluted Share
Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. (NYSE:NYSE:AHH) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 08, 2022, 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Chelsea Forrest - Director, Corporate Communications…
Armada Hoffler Properties Normalized FFO of $0.29 misses by $0.01, revenue of $122.77M beats by $68.15M, raised FY FFO guidance
Armada Hoffler Properties press release (AHH): Q3 Normalized FFO of $0.29 misses by $0.01.Revenue of $122.77M (+83.1% Y/Y) beats by $68.15M.Net Income of $0.38 Per Diluted…
Armada Hoffler Properties (AHH) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 0% and 1.22%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
AHH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AHHWant to see what other sources are saying about Armada Hoffler Properties Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Armada Hoffler Properties Inc (AHH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Armada Hoffler Properties Inc (AHH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Armada Hoffler Properties Inc (AHH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch