Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. (AHH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AHH POWR Grades
- AHH scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AHH is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- AHH ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
AHH Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 96.52, Armada Hoffler Properties Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.14% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Armada Hoffler Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that AHH's revenue has grown -25.95% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 6.17% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Armada Hoffler Properties Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BDN, MDU, AIRC, APTS, and NOMD.
- AHH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Armada Hoffler Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.armadahoffler.com.
AHH Valuation Summary
- AHH's EV/EBIT ratio is 32.2; this is 16.25% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- AHH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 10.8 over the prior 101 months.
- Over the past 101 months, AHH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 10.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AHH.
AHH Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 9.8%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -39.91%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -34.48%.
The table below shows AHH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AHH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AHH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.1% of graded US stocks.
- AHH's asset turnover comes in at 0.181 -- ranking 28th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- RMAX, PDM, and VWTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AHH.
The table below shows AHH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AHH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AHH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.46||52-week high||$15.80|
|Prev. close||$13.29||52-week low||$12.24|
|Day high||$13.46||Avg. volume||578,047|
|50-day MA||$14.02||Dividend yield||5.12%|
|200-day MA||$14.07||Market Cap||1.18B|
Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. (AHH) Company Bio
Armada Hoffler Properties is a full service real estate company focused on developing, building, owning and managing institutional-grade office, retail and multifamily properties in markets throughout the Mid-Atlantic United States. The company is founded in 2102 and is based in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
AHH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AHH Latest Social Stream
View Full AHH Social Stream
Latest AHH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Armada Hoffler Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AHH as an investment opportunity.
VIRGINIA BEACH, Va., Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. (NYSE: AHH) announced that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.17 per common share for the first quarter of 2022. The first quarter cash dividend will be payable on April 7, 2022 to stockholders of record on March 30, 2022. The Board of Directors also declared a cash dividend of $0.421875 per share on its 6.75% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock payable on April 15, 2022
VIRGINIA BEACH, Va., Feb. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. (NYSE: AHH) announced the income tax treatment of its 2021 dividend distributions to holders of shares of the Company’s common stock and preferred stock. This information represents final income allocations as they will be reported on Form 1099-DIV. The tax information provided should not be construed as tax advice. Stockholders are encouraged to consult with their personal tax advisors as to their specific ta
Net Income of less than $0.01 per Diluted Share for the Fourth Quarter and $0.17 per Diluted Share for the Full Year
No summary available.
No summary available.
AHH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AHHWant to see what other sources are saying about Armada Hoffler Properties Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Armada Hoffler Properties Inc (AHH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Armada Hoffler Properties Inc (AHH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Armada Hoffler Properties Inc (AHH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch