Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. (AHH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AHH POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AHH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AHH is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- AHH ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
AHH Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ARMADA HOFFLER PROPERTIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.57% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ARMADA HOFFLER PROPERTIES INC is higher than it is for about 94.24% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ARMADA HOFFLER PROPERTIES INC is reporting a growth rate of 107.58%; that's higher than 87.45% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AHH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TRTN, EPR, BDN, AQN, and NSA.
- Visit AHH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.armadahoffler.com.
AHH Valuation Summary
- AHH's price/earnings ratio is 11.7; this is 41.94% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 120 months, AHH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 5.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AHH.
AHH Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 36.05%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 57.92%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 285.65%.
The table below shows AHH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AHH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AHH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.1% of graded US stocks.
- AHH's asset turnover comes in at 0.181 -- ranking 28th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- RMAX, PDM, and VWTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AHH.
The table below shows AHH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AHH Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AHH, see our AHH price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$15.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.31 (Strong Buy)|
AHH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AHH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.53||52-week high||$14.93|
|Prev. close||$11.41||52-week low||$10.04|
|Day high||$11.55||Avg. volume||315,758|
|50-day MA||$12.40||Dividend yield||6.67%|
|200-day MA||$12.33||Market Cap||1.02B|
Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. (AHH) Company Bio
Armada Hoffler Properties is a full service real estate company focused on developing, building, owning and managing institutional-grade office, retail and multifamily properties in markets throughout the Mid-Atlantic United States. The company is founded in 2102 and is based in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
AHH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AHH Latest Social Stream
View Full AHH Social Stream
Latest AHH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARMADA HOFFLER PROPERTIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AHH as an investment opportunity.
Do Armada Hoffler Properties' (NYSE:AHH) Earnings Warrant Your Attention?
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
Armada Hoffler Announces Quarterly Dividend
VIRGINIA BEACH, Va., Feb. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Armada Hoffler (NYSE: AHH) announced that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.19 per common share for the first quarter of 2023. The first quarter dividend will be paid in cash on April 6, 2023, to stockholders of record on March 29, 2023. The Board of Directors also declared a cash dividend of $0.421875 per share on its 6.75% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock payable on April 14, 2023, to stockholder
Growth Investors: Industry Analysts Just Upgraded Their Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. (NYSE:AHH) Revenue Forecasts By 50%
Shareholders in Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. ( NYSE:AHH ) may be thrilled to learn that the analysts have just...
Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. (NYSE:AHH) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. (NYSE:AHH) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 14, 2023 Operator: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Armada Hoffler Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all lines are in listen only mode. Following the presentation, we will conduct a question-and-answer session. This call is being recorded […]
Armada Hoffler Announces Income Tax Treatment of Its 2022 Dividend Distributions
VIRGINIA BEACH, Va., Feb. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Armada Hoffler (NYSE: AHH) announced the income tax treatment of its 2022 dividend distributions to holders of shares of the Company’s common stock and preferred stock. This information represents final income allocations as they will be reported on Form 1099-DIV. The tax information provided should not be construed as tax advice. Stockholders are encouraged to consult with their personal tax advisors as to their specific tax treatment of th
AHH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AHHWant to see what other sources are saying about Armada Hoffler Properties Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Armada Hoffler Properties Inc (AHH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Armada Hoffler Properties Inc (AHH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Armada Hoffler Properties Inc (AHH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...