Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. (AHH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AHH POWR Grades
- AHH scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 70.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AHH is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- AHH ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
AHH Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Armada Hoffler Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.37% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For AHH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.65% of US equities we're observing.
- Armada Hoffler Properties Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 22.14%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.55% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Armada Hoffler Properties Inc are UDR, NRC, PBH, DOV, and LBAI.
- AHH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Armada Hoffler Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.armadahoffler.com.
AHH Valuation Summary
- AHH's price/sales ratio is 2.2; this is 29.41% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- AHH's price/earnings ratio has moved up $20.6 over the prior 99 months.
- Over the past 99 months, AHH's price/earnings ratio has gone up $20.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AHH.
AHH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AHH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.90||52-week high||$14.38|
|Prev. close||$13.81||52-week low||$8.20|
|Day high||$13.95||Avg. volume||246,922|
|50-day MA||$13.37||Dividend yield||4.34%|
|200-day MA||$11.59||Market Cap||1.13B|
Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. (AHH) Company Bio
Armada Hoffler Properties is a full service real estate company focused on developing, building, owning and managing institutional-grade office, retail and multifamily properties in markets throughout the Mid-Atlantic United States. The company is founded in 2102 and is based in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
AHH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Armada Hoffler Properties Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Armada Hoffler Properties Inc ranked in the 77th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 222.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Armada Hoffler Properties Inc, consider:
- 42% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 10.55% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Armada Hoffler Properties Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Real Estate), Armada Hoffler Properties Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 76.72% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AHH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AHH Latest Social Stream
View Full AHH Social Stream
Latest AHH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Armada Hoffler Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AHH as an investment opportunity.
Drazen Zigic/iStock via Getty Images REIT Rankings: Office (Hoya Capital Real Estate, Co-Produced with Colorado Wealth Management) Office REIT Sector Overview Vaccines are here, masks are off, and sports stadiums are full. Office desks around the country remain eerily empty, however, as office utilization rates remain a fraction of pre-COVID...
Under the guidance of CEO Lou Haddad, Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. ( NYSE:AHH ) has performed reasonably well...
With Armada Hoffler's (AHH) office lease with Transamerica for Wills Wharf's 8th floor, the property is 58% leased.
Photo by kasto80/iStock via Getty Images Armada Hoffler (AHH) is what I would call a development REIT. They own properties across multifamily, office and retail sectors, but the key differentiating factor is its development expertise and in-house construction arm. The Buy Thesis AHH is trading at a cheap multiple on...
One way to deal with stock volatility is to ensure you have a properly diverse portfolio. Of course, the aim of the...
AHH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AHHWant to see what other sources are saying about Armada Hoffler Properties Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Armada Hoffler Properties Inc (AHH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Armada Hoffler Properties Inc (AHH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Armada Hoffler Properties Inc (AHH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch