Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc (AHT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AHT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AHT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.03% of US stocks.
- AHT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- AHT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
AHT Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -17.65 for Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc; that's greater than it is for only 1.06% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc's share price is greater than that of 99.6% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AHT comes in at -151.97% -- higher than that of merely 1.32% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AHT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CCLP, INTEQ, WTI, RIG, and AMC.
- Visit AHT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ahtreit.com.
AHT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, AHT's price/sales ratio is 47.06% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- Over the past 219 months, AHT's price/sales ratio has gone down 8.5.
- Over the past 219 months, AHT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 75.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AHT.
AHT Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -91.82%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -0.49%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -114.16%.
The table below shows AHT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AHT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AHT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.92% of graded US stocks.
- AHT's asset turnover comes in at 0.127 -- ranking 145th of 443 Trading stocks.
- DRH, SOHO, and CLDT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AHT.
The table below shows AHT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AHT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AHT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.15||52-week high||$77.90|
|Prev. close||$12.97||52-week low||$12.22|
|Day high||$14.76||Avg. volume||2,412,596|
|50-day MA||$14.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.66||Market Cap||427.61M|
Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc (AHT) Company Bio
Ashford Hospitality Trust is focused on investing opportunistically in the hospitality industry in upper upscale, full-service hotels. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
AHT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AHT Latest Social Stream
View Full AHT Social Stream
Latest AHT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AHT as an investment opportunity.
The hotel REIT posted much improved results versus 2020's third quarter, which investors are cheering. But there's still a problem here.
Ashford Hospitality Trust (AHT) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 222.22% and 6.36%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
In last trading session, Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc. (NYSE:AHT) saw 1.9 million shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 2.19. Companys recent per share price level of $13.18 trading at -$0.14 or -1.05% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $358.50M. That closing price of AHTs stock Does Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc. (NYSE:AHT) Look Expensive At $13.18? Heres How To Know. Read More »
Hotel REIT Ashford Hospitality got hammered by the coronavirus. Business is improving, but how much better has it really gotten?
Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. (NYSE: AHT) ("Ashford Trust" or the "Company") announced today that the Company has amended its strategic financing from funds managed by Oaktree Capital Management, L.P. ("Oaktree"). The amendment extends Oaktree's $250 million delayed draw commitment through June of 2024 if Ashford Trust repays the initial term loan of $200 million and accrued interest at any time prior to June of 2023.
AHT Price Returns
Continue Researching AHTWant to do more research on Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc (AHT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc (AHT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc (AHT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch