Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc (AHT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AHT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AHT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 51.19% of US stocks.
- AHT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- AHT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.94% of US stocks).
AHT Stock Summary
- AHT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.1 -- higher than just 0.95% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- AHT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 1.11% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AHT is more volatile than 99.4% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc are CLMT, STON, SBGI, ALTM, and ENDP.
- Visit AHT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ahtreit.com.
AHT Valuation Summary
- AHT's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 58.82% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- AHT's price/sales ratio has moved down 8.7 over the prior 218 months.
- Over the past 218 months, AHT's price/sales ratio has gone down 8.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AHT.
AHT Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -64.7%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -88.38%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -14.18%.
The table below shows AHT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AHT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AHT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.20||52-week high||$77.90|
|Prev. close||$17.80||52-week low||$12.70|
|Day high||$17.63||Avg. volume||2,352,110|
|50-day MA||$37.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.46||Market Cap||248.85M|
Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc (AHT) Company Bio
Ashford Hospitality Trust is focused on investing opportunistically in the hospitality industry in upper upscale, full-service hotels. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
AHT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AHT Latest Social Stream
View Full AHT Social Stream
Latest AHT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AHT as an investment opportunity.
With a look ahead into earnings for the hotel Real Estate Investment Trusts, Baird says it's expecting the group to highlight ongoing sequential improvement and continued optimism for a quicker recovery than expected. And while the sector seems to be trading on macroeconomic and COVID-19 concerns (such as the surging...
A gradual recovery in the leisure and transient demand across Ashford Hospitality's (AHT) portfolio is likely to have helped in its rebound in Q2.
Hispanolistic/E+ via Getty Images If Ashford Hospitality Trust (AHT) successfully negotiates with debt holders, the company's free cash flow may increase. However, I don't know whether the future FCFs will justify the current share price of $15-$18. I had to use very optimistic assumptions about Ashford Hospitality to obtain an...
Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. (NYSE: AHT) ("Ashford Trust" or the "Company") announced today its preliminary expectations for net loss attributable to common stockholders, Adjusted EBITDAre, and Adjusted FFO for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
Ashford Hospitality Trust (AHT) stock is on the move Monday thanks to the real estate investment trust completing a reverse stock split.
AHT Price Returns
Continue Researching AHTWant to do more research on Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc (AHT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc (AHT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc (AHT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch