Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc (AHT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AHT POWR Grades
- AHT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 88.01% of US stocks.
- AHT's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- AHT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 9.35% of US stocks).
AHT Stock Summary
- ASHFORD HOSPITALITY TRUST INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 1.54% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.19, ASHFORD HOSPITALITY TRUST INC has a higher such ratio than just 4.2% of stocks in our set.
- AHT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 0.42% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AHT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CCLP, ATUS, BHC, RHP, and WHLR.
- Visit AHT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ahtreit.com.
AHT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, AHT's price/sales ratio is 95.83% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- AHT's price/sales ratio has moved down 9.2 over the prior 236 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AHT.
AHT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 73.66%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -91.53%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -22.24%.
The table below shows AHT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AHT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AHT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.78% of graded US stocks.
- AHT's asset turnover comes in at 0.127 -- ranking 146th of 443 Trading stocks.
- DRH, SOHO, and CLDT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AHT.
The table below shows AHT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AHT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AHT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.65||52-week high||$12.09|
|Prev. close||$6.47||52-week low||$4.09|
|Day high||$6.74||Avg. volume||478,372|
|50-day MA||$5.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.15||Market Cap||229.42M|
Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc (AHT) Company Bio
Ashford Hospitality Trust is focused on investing opportunistically in the hospitality industry in upper upscale, full-service hotels. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
AHT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AHT Latest Social Stream
View Full AHT Social Stream
Latest AHT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASHFORD HOSPITALITY TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AHT as an investment opportunity.
When it comes to choosing stocks that will outperform over the short or long term, investors can compare the relative strength of an individual stock or sector to other stocks or the benchmark index to assess the likelihood of ongoing good performance. When institutions buy stocks, they can only do small amounts at a time so as not to increase the prices paid. So when you see strong performance in a stock or sector, it’s likely to continue for a while, as the institutions continue to purchase mo
Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. 7.5% PFD SER I (NYSE:AHT.PI) declares $0.4639/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 10.26%Payable April 17; for shareholders of…
Gainers: Ashford Hospitality Trust (AHT) +9%. Lufax Holding (LU) +9%. Losers: BTCS (BTCS) -15%. Gladstone Commercial (GOOD) -13%.
Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. (NYSE: AHT) ("Ashford Trust" or the "Company") announced today that its Board of Directors (the "Board") declared a dividend of $0.5281 per diluted share for the Company's 8.45% Series D Cumulative Preferred Stock for the first quarter ending March 31, 2023. The dividend, which equates to an annual rate of $2.1125 per share, is payable on April 17, 2023 to stockholders of record as of March 31, 2023.
DALLAS , Jan. 6, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. (NYSE: AHT ) ("Ashford Trust" or the "Company") reported today that the Company expects to report occupancy of approximately 68% for the fourth quarter of 2022 with an average daily rate of approximately $175 resulting in RevPAR of approximately $118 . This RevPAR reflects an approximate increase of 25% compared to the fourth quarter of 2021 and a decrease of approximately 1% compared to the fourth quarter of 2019. Additionally, for the month of December 2022 , RevPAR was essentially unchanged versus December 2019 . For the month of November 2022 , RevPAR decreased approximately 2% versus November 2019 . For the month of October 2022 , RevPAR decreased approximately 1% versus October 2019 . "We''re extremely pleased w...
AHT Price Returns
Continue Researching AHTWant to do more research on Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc (AHT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc (AHT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc (AHT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch