Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc (AHT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AHT POWR Grades
- AHT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.06% of US stocks.
- AHT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AHT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.96% of US stocks).
AHT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AHT is -303.47 -- better than merely 0.05% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -43.7 for Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc; that's greater than it is for only 0.47% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AHT comes in at -207.87% -- higher than that of only 1.46% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc are MCK, MSI, PBPB, RAIL, and DMS.
- Visit AHT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ahtreit.com.
AHT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, AHT's price/sales ratio is 47.06% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- Over the past 219 months, AHT's price/sales ratio has gone down 8.5.
- Over the past 219 months, AHT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 75.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AHT.
AHT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -1.97%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -114.16%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -85.98%.
The table below shows AHT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AHT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AHT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.78% of graded US stocks.
- AHT's asset turnover comes in at 0.127 -- ranking 146th of 443 Trading stocks.
- DRH, SOHO, and CLDT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AHT.
The table below shows AHT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AHT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AHT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.69||52-week high||$17.21|
|Prev. close||$10.95||52-week low||$4.61|
|Day high||$10.75||Avg. volume||1,124,666|
|50-day MA||$8.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.80||Market Cap||334.30M|
Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc (AHT) Company Bio
Ashford Hospitality Trust is focused on investing opportunistically in the hospitality industry in upper upscale, full-service hotels. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
AHT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AHT Latest Social Stream
View Full AHT Social Stream
Latest AHT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AHT as an investment opportunity.
Ashford Hospitality Trust (AHT) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -400% and 2.07%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
These two stocks are headed in the wrong direction, and the risks far outweigh any potential reward.
ASHFORD HOSPITALITY TRUST ANNOUNCES TAX REPORTING INFORMATION FOR 2021 PREFERRED SHARE DISTRIBUTIONS
Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. (NYSE: AHT) ("Ashford Trust" or the "Company") today announced the tax reporting (Federal Form 1099-DIV) information for the 2021 distributions on its Series D, F, G, H and I preferred shares.
Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. (NYSE: AHT) ("Ashford Trust" or the "Company") today announced that it has received a letter from the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") stating that the SEC's investigation is concluded, and that the SEC enforcement staff does not intend to recommend any action by the SEC against Ashford Trust. Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc. (NYSE: BHR) and Ashford Inc. (NYSE American: AINC) also each received a letter stating that the SEC's investigation is concluded, and
Ashford Inc. (NYSE American: AINC) ("Ashford" or the "Company") today announced that it has received a letter from the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") stating that the SEC's investigation is concluded, and that the SEC enforcement staff does not intend to recommend any action by the SEC against Ashford. Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc. (NYSE: BHR) and Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. (NYSE: AHT) also each received a letter stating that the SEC's investigation is concluded, and that the SE
AHT Price Returns
Continue Researching AHTWant to do more research on Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc (AHT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc (AHT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc (AHT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch