Apartment Income REIT Corp. (AIRC): Price and Financial Metrics
AIRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.62||52-week high||$40.28|
|Prev. close||$30.96||52-week low||$30.47|
|Day high||$30.95||Avg. volume||873,889|
|50-day MA||$33.69||Dividend yield||5.68%|
|200-day MA||$35.49||Market Cap||4.57B|
AIRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIRC POWR Grades
- AIRC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 80.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AIRC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- AIRC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
AIRC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of APARTMENT INCOME REIT CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For AIRC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.39% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of APARTMENT INCOME REIT CORP's share price is greater than that of merely 6.82% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AIRC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NEN, OPI, MGEE, VNOM, and AGR.
- To check out APARTMENT INCOME REIT CORP's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001820877.
AIRC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, AIRC's EV/EBIT ratio is 33.94% lower, now standing at 18.1.
- Over the past 34 months, AIRC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 26.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIRC.
Apartment Income REIT Corp. (AIRC) Company Bio
Apartment Income REIT Corp. operates as a real estate investment trust, which owns and operates apartment communities. It provides a way to invest in multi-family real estate through simplified business model and diversified portfolio of stabilized apartment communities. The company is headquartered in Denver, CO.
AIRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIRC Latest Social Stream
View Full AIRC Social Stream
Latest AIRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about APARTMENT INCOME REIT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIRC as an investment opportunity.
AIR Communities Helps Raise $529,000 For Military and Educational Causes in 20th Annual Golf Classic
DENVER, September 20, 2023--AIR Communities along with Aimco and many longstanding business partners secured $529,000 for beneficiaries of the 20th annual Charity Golf Classic.
DENVER, September 08, 2023--AIR Communities to Participate in Bank of America Securities 2023 Global Real Estate Conference
DENVER, August 30, 2023--AIR COMMUNITIES ANNOUNCES CIO TRANSITION
DENVER, July 27, 2023--AIR Communities Reports Second Quarter 2023 Results
DENVER, July 25, 2023--AIR Communities Announces Quarterly Common Dividend of $0.45 Per Share
AIRC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|