Air T, Inc. (AIRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIRT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AIRT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AIRT is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 86 days.
- AIRT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 25.91% of US stocks).
AIRT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AIRT is 9.27 -- better than 96.71% of US stocks.
- AIRT's price/sales ratio is 0.36; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 5.95% of US stocks.
- Air T Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -60.77%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 3.64% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AIRT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FRG, ALTG, CWK, RRGB, and TAST.
- AIRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Air T Inc's official web site, go to www.airt.net.
AIRT Valuation Summary
- AIRT's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 83.33% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AIRT's price/sales ratio has gone up $0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIRT.
AIRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.45||52-week high||$42.93|
|Prev. close||$24.00||52-week low||$8.95|
|Day high||$25.07||Avg. volume||19,018|
|50-day MA||$22.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.78||Market Cap||70.46M|
Air T, Inc. (AIRT) Company Bio
Air T, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides overnight air cargo, ground equipment sale, commercial jet engines and parts, and printing equipment and maintenance services in the United States and internationally. The company's Overnight Air Cargo segment offers air express delivery services. As of March 31, 2020, this segment had 69 aircraft under the dry-lease agreements with FedEx. Its Ground Equipment Sales segment manufactures, sells, and services aircraft deicers, scissor-type lifts, military and civilian decontamination units, flight-line tow tractors, glycol recovery vehicles, and other specialized equipment. This segment sells its products to passenger and cargo airlines, ground handling companies, the United States Air Force, airports, and industrial customers. Its Commercial Jet Engines and Parts segment offers commercial aircraft trading, leasing, and parts solutions; commercial aircraft storage, storage maintenance, and aircraft disassembly/part-out services; commercial aircraft parts sales, exchanges, procurement services, consignment programs, and overhaul and repair services; and aircraft instrumentation, avionics, and a range of electrical accessories for civilian, military transport, regional/commuter and business/commercial jet, and turboprop aircraft. This segment also provides composite aircraft structures, and repair and support services. Its Printing Equipment and Maintenance segment designs, manufactures, and sells digital print production equipment, spare parts, supplies, and consumable items, as well as provides maintenance contracts. Air T, Inc. was founded in 1980 and is based in Denver, North Carolina.
AIRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIRT Latest Social Stream
View Full AIRT Social Stream
Latest AIRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Air T Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIRT as an investment opportunity.
New Asset Management Business Focused on Acquiring, Trading and Leasing Commercial Jet AircraftDENVER, NC / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / Air T, Inc. (NASDAQ:AIRT), an industrious American holding company which operates a group of independent, yet interrelated, aviation businesses, today announced the formation of a new aircraft asset management business called Contrail Asset Management ("CAM"), and a new aircraft capital joint venture called Contrail JV II LLC ("CJVII").
Air T, Inc. Announces Extension of Warrants (AIRTW) to purchase Alpha Income Preferred Securities (AIRTP) Through August 30, 2021
DENVER, NC / ACCESSWIRE / January 11, 2021 / Air T, Inc. (NASDAQ:AIRT) ("Air T") announced today that the Warrants ("Warrants") (NASDAQ:AIRTW) to purchase its Alpha Income Preferred (AIP) securities of Air T Funding (NASDAQ:AIRTP) have been extended through August 30, 2021.
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. Better yet, you'd...
DENVER, NC / ACCESSWIRE / December 23, 2020 / Air T, Inc.
We often see insiders buying up shares in companies that perform well over the long term. On the other hand, we'd be...
AIRT Price Returns