Air T, Inc. (AIRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIRT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AIRT is 8.54 -- better than 96.31% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Air T Inc is reporting a growth rate of 5,227.63%; that's higher than 99.46% of US stocks.
- Air T Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 35.37%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.28% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Air T Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HOG, JOB, CVR, RICK, and SGMA.
- AIRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Air T Inc's official web site, go to www.airt.net.
AIRT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, AIRT's price/sales ratio is 81.82% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- Over the past 243 months, AIRT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 44.6.
- AIRT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 44.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIRT.
AIRT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -880.02%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 105.12%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 2.29%.
The table below shows AIRT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AIRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.22||52-week high||$43.05|
|Prev. close||$15.23||52-week low||$14.01|
|Day high||$15.22||Avg. volume||10,366|
|50-day MA||$15.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.47||Market Cap||43.62M|
Air T, Inc. (AIRT) Company Bio
Air T, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides overnight air cargo, ground equipment sale, commercial jet engines and parts, and printing equipment and maintenance services in the United States and internationally. The company's Overnight Air Cargo segment offers air express delivery services. As of March 31, 2020, this segment had 69 aircraft under the dry-lease agreements with FedEx. Its Ground Equipment Sales segment manufactures, sells, and services aircraft deicers, scissor-type lifts, military and civilian decontamination units, flight-line tow tractors, glycol recovery vehicles, and other specialized equipment. This segment sells its products to passenger and cargo airlines, ground handling companies, the United States Air Force, airports, and industrial customers. Its Commercial Jet Engines and Parts segment offers commercial aircraft trading, leasing, and parts solutions; commercial aircraft storage, storage maintenance, and aircraft disassembly/part-out services; commercial aircraft parts sales, exchanges, procurement services, consignment programs, and overhaul and repair services; and aircraft instrumentation, avionics, and a range of electrical accessories for civilian, military transport, regional/commuter and business/commercial jet, and turboprop aircraft. This segment also provides composite aircraft structures, and repair and support services. Its Printing Equipment and Maintenance segment designs, manufactures, and sells digital print production equipment, spare parts, supplies, and consumable items, as well as provides maintenance contracts. Air T, Inc. was founded in 1980 and is based in Denver, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
AIRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIRT Latest Social Stream
View Full AIRT Social Stream
Latest AIRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Air T Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIRT as an investment opportunity.
These days it's easy to simply buy an index fund, and your returns should (roughly) match the market. But you can do a...
DENVER, NC / ACCESSWIRE / February 14, 2022 / Air T, Inc. (NASDAQ:AIRT) is an industrious American company with a portfolio of businesses, each of which is independent yet interrelated.
DENVER, NC / ACCESSWIRE / February 10, 2022 / Air T, Inc. (NASDAQ:AIRT) ("Air T") announces the following record dates and payments dates for its Alpha Income Preferred (AIP) securities (NASDAQ:AIRTP) during 2022 and 2023.
United Parcel Service UPS +14%, Air T (AIRT) +12%, Knightscope KSCP -35%, DLH Holdings DLHC -17%,
Air T, Inc. (NASDAQ:AIRT) was the target of a significant drop in short interest in November. As of November 15th, there was short interest totalling 7,100 shares, a drop of 35.5% from the October 31st total of 11,000 shares. Approximately 0.5% of the shares of the stock are sold short. Based on an average daily 
AIRT Price Returns