Air T, Inc. (AIRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIRT POWR Grades
- AIRT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 80.73% of US stocks.
- AIRT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 86 days.
- AIRT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 25.91% of US stocks).
AIRT Stock Summary
- Air T Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.74% of US listed stocks.
- Air T Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.65% of US equities in our set.
- AIRT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.35% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Air T Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UNVR, BNED, ESGR, FVE, and SKYW.
- Visit AIRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.airt.net.
AIRT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, AIRT's price/sales ratio is 81.82% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- Over the past 243 months, AIRT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 44.6.
- AIRT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 44.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIRT.
AIRT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -29.16%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 92.75%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 152.53%.
The table below shows AIRT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AIRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.99||52-week high||$43.05|
|Prev. close||$39.25||52-week low||$8.95|
|Day high||$38.70||Avg. volume||15,361|
|50-day MA||$33.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.65||Market Cap||95.08M|
Air T, Inc. (AIRT) Company Bio
Air T, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides overnight air cargo, ground equipment sale, commercial jet engines and parts, and printing equipment and maintenance services in the United States and internationally. The company's Overnight Air Cargo segment offers air express delivery services. As of March 31, 2020, this segment had 69 aircraft under the dry-lease agreements with FedEx. Its Ground Equipment Sales segment manufactures, sells, and services aircraft deicers, scissor-type lifts, military and civilian decontamination units, flight-line tow tractors, glycol recovery vehicles, and other specialized equipment. This segment sells its products to passenger and cargo airlines, ground handling companies, the United States Air Force, airports, and industrial customers. Its Commercial Jet Engines and Parts segment offers commercial aircraft trading, leasing, and parts solutions; commercial aircraft storage, storage maintenance, and aircraft disassembly/part-out services; commercial aircraft parts sales, exchanges, procurement services, consignment programs, and overhaul and repair services; and aircraft instrumentation, avionics, and a range of electrical accessories for civilian, military transport, regional/commuter and business/commercial jet, and turboprop aircraft. This segment also provides composite aircraft structures, and repair and support services. Its Printing Equipment and Maintenance segment designs, manufactures, and sells digital print production equipment, spare parts, supplies, and consumable items, as well as provides maintenance contracts. Air T, Inc. was founded in 1980 and is based in Denver, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
AIRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIRT Latest Social Stream
View Full AIRT Social Stream
Latest AIRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Air T Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIRT as an investment opportunity.
DENVER, NC / ACCESSWIRE / August 12, 2021 / Air T, Inc. (NASDAQ:AIRT) is an industrious American company with a portfolio of businesses, each of which is independent yet interrelated.
Can You Imagine How Jubilant Air T's (NASDAQ:AIRT) Shareholders Feel About Its 109% Share Price Gain?
Unfortunately, investing is risky - companies can and do go bankrupt. On the other hand, if you find a high quality...
DENVER, NC / ACCESSWIRE / June 25, 2021 / Air T, Inc. (NASDAQ:AIRT) is an industrious American company with a portfolio of businesses, each of which is independent yet interrelated. We seek dynamic individuals and teams to operate companies using
Air T Announces It Will Not Extend the Warrants (AIRTW) to Purchase Alpha Income Preferred Securities (AIRTP) Beyond August 30, 2021
Warrants (AIRTW) to purchase Alpha Income Preferred Securities (AIRTP) will expire August 30, 2021, as previously announcedDENVER, CO / ACCESSWIRE / June 23, 2021 / Air T, Inc. (NASDAQ:AIRT), announced today that the Warrants ("Warrants")
Air T, Inc.: Air T Announces It Will Not Extend the Warrants (AIRTW) to Purchase Alpha Income Preferred Securities (AIRTP) Beyond August 30, 2021
Warrants (AIRTW) to purchase Alpha Income Preferred Securities (AIRTP) will expire August 30, 2021, as previously announcedDENVER, CO / ACCESSWIRE / June 23, 2021 / Air T, Inc. (NASDAQ:AIRT), annou
AIRT Price Returns