Air T, Inc. (AIRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIRT POWR Grades
- AIRT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 85.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AIRT is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 48 days.
- AIRT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.83% of US stocks).
AIRT Stock Summary
- AIR T INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.69% of US listed stocks.
- AIRT's went public 37.25 years ago, making it older than 93.52% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- AIR T INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -68.57%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 8.62% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AIR T INC, a group of peers worth examining would be STAF, CRD.A, BNED, VVV, and GCI.
- Visit AIRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.airt.net.
AIRT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, AIRT's price/earnings ratio is 196.34% higher, now standing at 56.6.
- Over the past 243 months, AIRT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 48.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIRT.
AIRT Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 1.12%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -9.38%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -47.46%.
The table below shows AIRT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AIRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.45||52-week high||$28.95|
|Prev. close||$22.50||52-week low||$14.01|
|Day high||$23.20||Avg. volume||3,290|
|50-day MA||$23.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.66||Market Cap||63.31M|
Air T, Inc. (AIRT) Company Bio
Air T, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides overnight air cargo, ground equipment sale, commercial jet engines and parts, and printing equipment and maintenance services in the United States and internationally. The company's Overnight Air Cargo segment offers air express delivery services. As of March 31, 2020, this segment had 69 aircraft under the dry-lease agreements with FedEx. Its Ground Equipment Sales segment manufactures, sells, and services aircraft deicers, scissor-type lifts, military and civilian decontamination units, flight-line tow tractors, glycol recovery vehicles, and other specialized equipment. This segment sells its products to passenger and cargo airlines, ground handling companies, the United States Air Force, airports, and industrial customers. Its Commercial Jet Engines and Parts segment offers commercial aircraft trading, leasing, and parts solutions; commercial aircraft storage, storage maintenance, and aircraft disassembly/part-out services; commercial aircraft parts sales, exchanges, procurement services, consignment programs, and overhaul and repair services; and aircraft instrumentation, avionics, and a range of electrical accessories for civilian, military transport, regional/commuter and business/commercial jet, and turboprop aircraft. This segment also provides composite aircraft structures, and repair and support services. Its Printing Equipment and Maintenance segment designs, manufactures, and sells digital print production equipment, spare parts, supplies, and consumable items, as well as provides maintenance contracts. Air T, Inc. was founded in 1980 and is based in Denver, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
AIRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIRT Latest Social Stream
View Full AIRT Social Stream
Latest AIRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AIR T INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIRT as an investment opportunity.
Investing in Air T (NASDAQ:AIRT) five years ago would have delivered you a 27% gain
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. Furthermore, you'd generally like to see the share...
Mountain Air Cargo Inc Launches World's First Cessna 408 SkyCourier In Florida
Mountain Air Cargo, Inc. (MAC - www.mtaircargo.com), a FedEx air cargo feeder airline established over 40 years ago, today announced that the world's first C408 SkyCourier route between Tallahassee and Orlando, operated by Captain Samantha Szefler, launched on January 3, 2023.
Air T Third Quarter 2023 Earnings: US$0.21 loss per share (vs US$0.44 loss in 3Q 2022)
Air T ( NASDAQ:AIRT ) Third Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$61.4m (up 35% from 3Q 2022). Net...
Air T, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2023 Results
Air T, Inc. (NASDAQ:AIRT) is an industrious American company with a portfolio of businesses, each of which is independent yet interrelated. We seek dynamic individuals and teams to operate companies using processes that increase value over time.
Is Air T, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:AIRT) ROE Of 5.2% Concerning?
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
AIRT Price Returns
Continue Researching AIRTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Air T Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Air T Inc (AIRT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Air T Inc (AIRT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Air T Inc (AIRT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...