Assurant, Inc. (AIZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIZ POWR Grades
- AIZ scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 89.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AIZ is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- AIZ ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
AIZ Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $9,610,729,559, Assurant Inc has a greater market value than 80.37% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.96, Assurant Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 20.57% of stocks in our set.
- AIZ's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.07% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AIZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DXC, AXS, EQBK, AR, and TUSK.
- AIZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Assurant Inc's official web site, go to www.assurant.com.
AIZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AIZ's price/sales ratio is 68.75% lower, now standing at 1.
- AIZ's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 16.2 over the prior 214 months.
- AIZ's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 214 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIZ.
AIZ Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 46.91%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -14.61%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 1019%.
The table below shows AIZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AIZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AIZ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.92% of graded US stocks.
- AIZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.225 -- ranking 74th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- CRD.A, MMC, and MOH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AIZ.
The table below shows AIZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AIZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$164.58||52-week high||$172.22|
|Prev. close||$164.89||52-week low||$118.58|
|Day high||$166.46||Avg. volume||383,399|
|50-day MA||$164.20||Dividend yield||1.6%|
|200-day MA||$152.06||Market Cap||9.68B|
Assurant, Inc. (AIZ) Company Bio
Assurant offers products and services including mobile device protection, debt protection administration, credit-related insurance, warranties and service contracts and pre-funded funeral insurance. The Company operates in four segments: Assurant Solutions, Assurant Specialty Property, Assurant Health and Assurant Employee Benefits. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
AIZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIZ Latest Social Stream
View Full AIZ Social Stream
Latest AIZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Assurant Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIZ as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, October 04, 2021--Assurant, Inc. (NYSE: AIZ), a leading global provider of lifestyle and housing solutions that support, protect and connect major consumer purchases, will release third quarter 2021 financial results on Tuesday, November 2, 2021, after the market closes. The news release will be available on Assurant's website at www.assurant.com. In conjunction with the earnings release, Assurant will host a conference call the following morning, Wednesday, November 3, 2021, at 8:00 a
NEW YORK, September 28, 2021--Assurant, Inc. (NYSE: AIZ), a leading global provider of lifestyle and housing solutions that support, protect and connect major consumer purchases, today announced that Gene Mergelmeyer, chief operating officer, with 34 years of tenure with the company, plans to retire at the end of 2021. As a result, president and incoming CEO Keith Demmings is announcing leadership appointments to support its go-forward business strategy. The appointments, all of which will be ef
Strong performing Global Lifestyle business, growing the fee-based capital-light businesses and solid capital management continue to drive Assurant (AIZ).
Introduction The Dividend Champions list is a monthly compilation of companies which have consistently increased their annual dividend payouts. However, since this list is only produced once per month, the data in it can quickly get out of date. Furthermore, with over 750 companies on the list, the sheer amount...
Assurant (AIZ) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
AIZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|