Assurant Inc. (AIZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIZ POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AIZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83% of US stocks.
- AIZ's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- AIZ ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
AIZ Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ASSURANT INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- AIZ's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.06% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AIZ comes in at 15.92% -- higher than that of 90.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AIZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AAP, SIGI, ORI, RLI, and UFCS.
- AIZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ASSURANT INC's official web site, go to www.assurant.com.
AIZ Valuation Summary
- AIZ's EV/EBIT ratio is 14.7; this is 32.43% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- AIZ's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 231 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIZ.
AIZ Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 109.54%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -5.43%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 0.2%.
The table below shows AIZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AIZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AIZ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.75% of graded US stocks.
- AIZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.241 -- ranking 74th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- MOH, MMC, and GLRE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AIZ.
The table below shows AIZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AIZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$130.35||52-week high||$194.12|
|Prev. close||$130.78||52-week low||$119.01|
|Day high||$130.97||Avg. volume||374,294|
|50-day MA||$127.01||Dividend yield||2.14%|
|200-day MA||$155.41||Market Cap||6.89B|
Assurant Inc. (AIZ) Company Bio
Assurant, Inc. is a global provider of risk management products and services with headquarters in New York City. Its businesses provide a diverse set of specialty, niche-market insurance products in the property, casualty, extended device protection, and preneed insurance sectors. The company’s main operating segments are Global Housing and Global Lifestyle. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
AIZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIZ Latest Social Stream
View Full AIZ Social Stream
Latest AIZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASSURANT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIZ as an investment opportunity.
Assurant Partners with Altelium to Advance Battery Electric Vehicle Protection and Products Through Accelerated EV Battery Analytics & Consumer Insights
NEW YORK, January 25, 2023--Assurant, Inc. (NYSE: AIZ), a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases like automobiles, today announced an agreement with Altelium, a provider of real-time data driven battery solutions. The partnership enables Assurant to leverage Altelium’s artificial intelligence (AI)–driven battery data and electric vehicle (EV) insights to create an array of innovative electric vehicle solutions, including vehicle se
A common mistake that investors make regarding dividend portfolio construction is not having a well-thought-out plan.
New Assurant Vehicle Care Brings Enhanced Protection Products and a Comprehensive Digital Consumer Experience
NEW YORK, January 20, 2023--Assurant, Inc. (NYSE: AIZ), a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases like automobiles, introduces Assurant Vehicle Care, a comprehensive new suite of vehicle protection products launching in dealerships this quarter. Assurant Vehicle Care offers dealers the following enhanced products:
Assurant (NYSE:AIZ) declares $0.70/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 2.22%Payable March 20; for shareholders of record Feb. 27; ex-div Feb.
Assurant, Inc. (NYSE: AIZ), a leading global business services company that supports, protects and connects major consumer purchases, announced today that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.70 per share of common stock. The dividend will be payable on March 20, 2023 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on February 27, 2023. Future dividend declarations
AIZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|