Assurant, Inc. (AIZ): Price and Financial Metrics
AIZ Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.73, Assurant Inc has a higher such ratio than just 16.7% of stocks in our set.
- AIZ's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.35% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Assurant Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 17.2% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AIZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRMT, HOME, MTEX, NATR, and RM.
- Visit AIZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.assurant.com.
AIZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$131.92||52-week high||$143.67|
|Prev. close||$128.08||52-week low||$76.27|
|Day high||$132.23||Avg. volume||519,400|
|50-day MA||$132.56||Dividend yield||2%|
|200-day MA||$121.97||Market Cap||7.64B|
Assurant, Inc. (AIZ) Company Bio
Assurant offers products and services including mobile device protection, debt protection administration, credit-related insurance, warranties and service contracts and pre-funded funeral insurance. The Company operates in four segments: Assurant Solutions, Assurant Specialty Property, Assurant Health and Assurant Employee Benefits. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in New York, New York.
AIZ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for AIZ, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Assurant Inc ranked in the 84th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 529%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AIZ, they are:
- In the past 5.55 years, Assurant Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.4%; that's higher than 81.19% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- Assurant Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 15.91% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AIZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIZ Latest Social Stream
View Full AIZ Social Stream
Latest AIZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Assurant Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIZ as an investment opportunity.
Assurant, Inc. ( NYSE:AIZ ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 4 days. You will need to purchase shares before...
Introduction The Dividend Champions list is a monthly compilation of companies which have consistently increased their annual dividend payouts, and the latest edition may be found here. However, since this list is only produced once per month, the data in it can quickly get out of date. Furthermore, with over...
In this article we are going to list the 15 fastest growing dividend stocks. Click to skip ahead and jump to the 5 fastest growing dividend stocks. Dividend stocks are shares from companies who regularly distribute dividends amongst their shareholders. Companies who offer dividend stocks are mostly well-established organizations who have been in the business […]
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. Better yet, you'd like to see the share price move up...
Assurant, Inc. (NYSE: AIZ) Q4 2020 earnings call dated Feb. 10, 2021 Presentation: Operator Welcome to Assurant’s Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast. [Operator Instructions] It is now […] The post Assurant, Inc. (AIZ) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript first appeared on AlphaStreet .
AIZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AIZWant to do more research on Assurant Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!