Assurant, Inc. (AIZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIZ POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AIZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AIZ is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- AIZ ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 46th percentile.
AIZ Stock Summary
- AIZ's current price/earnings ratio is 7.31, which is higher than only 14.41% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, AIZ has reported earnings growth of 167.2%, putting it ahead of 87.93% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AIZ is more volatile than only 7.84% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Assurant Inc are CBRL, AAN, UHS, TPL, and NATR.
- AIZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Assurant Inc's official web site, go to www.assurant.com.
AIZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AIZ's price/sales ratio is 68.75% lower, now standing at 1.
- AIZ's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 16.2 over the prior 214 months.
- AIZ's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 214 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIZ.
AIZ Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -2.96%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -14.61%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 63.85%.
The table below shows AIZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AIZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AIZ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.75% of graded US stocks.
- AIZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.241 -- ranking 74th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- MOH, MMC, and GLRE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AIZ.
The table below shows AIZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AIZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$176.17||52-week high||$194.12|
|Prev. close||$180.44||52-week low||$144.18|
|Day high||$181.95||Avg. volume||483,903|
|50-day MA||$182.92||Dividend yield||1.54%|
|200-day MA||$166.04||Market Cap||9.53B|
Assurant, Inc. (AIZ) Company Bio
Assurant offers products and services including mobile device protection, debt protection administration, credit-related insurance, warranties and service contracts and pre-funded funeral insurance. The Company operates in four segments: Assurant Solutions, Assurant Specialty Property, Assurant Health and Assurant Employee Benefits. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
AIZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIZ Latest Social Stream
View Full AIZ Social Stream
Latest AIZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Assurant Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIZ as an investment opportunity.
Assurant (AIZ) stock soars on the back of continued mobile subscriber growth, higher trade-in volumes and effective capital deployment.
Lemonade's (LMND) Q4 results reflect improved gross earned premiums, driven by an increase in-force premium earned, and high operating expenses.
Radian Group's (RDN) Q4 results reflect strong growth in the housing and real estate markets along with sustained demand for products and services.
NEW YORK, February 22, 2022--Assurant, Inc. (NYSE: AIZ), a leading global provider of lifestyle and housing solutions that support, protect and connect major consumer purchases, today reveals that $3.1 billion was returned to U.S. consumers in 2021 through mobile device trade-in and upgrade programs. This is almost $1 billion more than the $2.1 billion returned in 2020, and even exceeds pre-pandemic levels of $2.4 billion in 2019, according to Assurant’s 2021 Annual Trade-in and Upgrade Industry
EverQuote's (EVER) Q4 results reflect growth in the Variable Marketing Margin and a solid performance in the other insurance vertical.
AIZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|