Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (AJG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AJG POWR Grades
- AJG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 86.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AJG is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- AJG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.71% of US stocks).
AJG Stock Summary
- AJG has a market capitalization of $38,176,920,000 -- more than approximately 94.28% of US stocks.
- AJG's went public 37.24 years ago, making it older than 93.42% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of ARTHUR J GALLAGHER & CO's share price is greater than that of just 7.17% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ARTHUR J GALLAGHER & CO are JCI, COF, ODFL, EMR, and ALL.
- AJG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ARTHUR J GALLAGHER & CO's official web site, go to www.ajg.com.
AJG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AJG's EV/EBIT ratio is 129.36% higher, now standing at 25.
- Over the past 243 months, AJG's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AJG.
AJG Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 23.9%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 94.02%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 82.57%.
The table below shows AJG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AJG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AJG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.7% of graded US stocks.
- AJG's asset turnover comes in at 0.313 -- ranking 53rd of 133 Insurance stocks.
- CRVL, MHLD, and JRVR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AJG.
The table below shows AJG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AJG Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AJG, see our AJG price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$158.73||Average Broker Recommendation||1.62 (Moderate Buy)|
AJG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AJG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$182.25||52-week high||$202.37|
|Prev. close||$180.00||52-week low||$148.24|
|Day high||$182.83||Avg. volume||893,758|
|50-day MA||$190.45||Dividend yield||1.2%|
|200-day MA||$182.01||Market Cap||38.65B|
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (AJG) Company Bio
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (AJG) is an American global insurance brokerage and risk management services firm headquartered in Rolling Meadows, Illinois (a suburb of Chicago). The firm was established in 1927 and is one of the largest insurance brokers in the world. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
AJG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AJG Latest Social Stream
View Full AJG Social Stream
Latest AJG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARTHUR J GALLAGHER & CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AJG as an investment opportunity.
Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) Expands in England With Buyout
The addition of FE Protect to Arthur J. Gallagher's (AJG) portfolio is set to add capabilities to the latter's already compelling existing portfolio.
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Acquires FE Protect
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. today announced the acquisition of UK-based AT Squared Holdings Limited ("FE Protect"). Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) Up 14% in a Year: More Room to Run?
Solid performance of the Brokerage and Risk Management segments, strategic buyouts to capitalize on growing market opportunities, effective capital deployment and upbeat guidance well poise Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) for growth.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights Marsh & McLennan, Aon, Arthur J. Gallagher and Ryan Specialty Holdings
Marsh & McLennan, Aon, Arthur J. Gallagher and Ryan Specialty Holdings have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
4 Insurance Brokers to Watch Despite Industry Challenges
Increased demand for insurance products, given an aging population, baby boomers and millennials, and the adoption of technology should drive insurance brokers like MMC, AON, AJG and RYAN.
AJG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AJGWant to do more research on Arthur J Gallagher & Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Arthur J Gallagher & Co (AJG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Arthur J Gallagher & Co (AJG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Arthur J Gallagher & Co (AJG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...