Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (AJG): Price and Financial Metrics
AJG Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $16,902,714,260, Arthur J Gallagher & Co has a greater market value than 89.4% of US stocks.
- AJG's went public 33.97 years ago, making it older than 92.37% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Arthur J Gallagher & Co's share price is greater than that of only 16.06% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Arthur J Gallagher & Co are ODFL, CINF, CFG, GWW, and LH.
- AJG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arthur J Gallagher & Co's official web site, go to www.ajg.com.
AJG Stock Price Chart More Charts
AJG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.45||52-week high||$95.24|
|Prev. close||$94.62||52-week low||$68.19|
|Day high||$94.76||Avg. volume||954,685|
|50-day MA||$91.12||Dividend yield||1.82%|
|200-day MA||$87.02||Market Cap||17.62B|
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (AJG) Company Bio
Arthur J Gallagher provides insurance brokerage and risk management services in the United States and internationally. It operates through three segments: Brokerage, Risk Management, and Corporate. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Itasca, Illinois.