Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (AJG): Price and Financial Metrics
AJG Stock Summary
- AJG has a higher market value than 89.53% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $17,870,768,630.
- Arthur J Gallagher & Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.47% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Arthur J Gallagher & Co's share price is greater than that of only 9.27% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Arthur J Gallagher & Co are ODFL, CINF, GWW, CFG, and ULTA.
- AJG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arthur J Gallagher & Co's official web site, go to www.ajg.com.
AJG Stock Price Chart More Charts
AJG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$96.45||52-week high||$96.70|
|Prev. close||$96.05||52-week low||$71.55|
|Day high||$96.70||Avg. volume||689,375|
|50-day MA||$93.80||Dividend yield||1.78%|
|200-day MA||$88.91||Market Cap||17.99B|
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (AJG) Company Bio
Arthur J Gallagher provides insurance brokerage and risk management services in the United States and internationally. It operates through three segments: Brokerage, Risk Management, and Corporate. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Itasca, Illinois.