Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (AJG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AJG POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AJG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.71% of US stocks.
- AJG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AJG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
AJG Stock Summary
- Arthur J Gallagher & Co's market capitalization of $36,027,715,920 is ahead of 92.39% of US-listed equities.
- AJG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 326.74 -- higher than 92.51% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Arthur J Gallagher & Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AJG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRH, FITB, TSCO, JCI, and TT.
- Visit AJG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ajg.com.
AJG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AJG's EV/EBIT ratio is 204.65% higher, now standing at 26.2.
- AJG's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
- AJG's price/earnings ratio has moved up 10.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AJG.
AJG Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 104.1%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 29.48%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 74.37%.
The table below shows AJG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AJG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AJG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.7% of graded US stocks.
- AJG's asset turnover comes in at 0.313 -- ranking 53rd of 133 Insurance stocks.
- CRVL, MHLD, and JRVR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AJG.
The table below shows AJG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AJG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AJG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$161.02||52-week high||$187.02|
|Prev. close||$157.49||52-week low||$135.50|
|Day high||$162.00||Avg. volume||998,707|
|50-day MA||$169.72||Dividend yield||1.3%|
|200-day MA||$160.36||Market Cap||33.83B|
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (AJG) Company Bio
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (AJG) is an American global insurance brokerage and risk management services firm headquartered in Rolling Meadows, Illinois (a suburb of Chicago). The firm was established in 1927 and is one of the largest insurance brokers in the world. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
AJG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AJG Latest Social Stream
View Full AJG Social Stream
Latest AJG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arthur J Gallagher & Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AJG as an investment opportunity.
Travel’s Tech-Driven Recovery: Join Mondee, ITHAX Acquisition Corp. in Fireside Chat Mar 1 at 2PM ET
IPO Edge and the Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association will host a fireside chat with the Co-Founder & CEO of Mondee Holdings and the Chairman & CEO of ITHAX Acquisition […]
ARTHUR J. GALLAGHER & CO. 10-K Managementapos;s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations.
We are engaged in providing insurance brokerage and consulting services, and third-party property/casualty claims settlement and administration services to entities in the U.S. and abroad. We are headquartered in Rolling Meadows, Illinois, have operations in 68 countries and offer client-service capabilities in more than 150 countries globally The post ARTHUR J. GALLAGHER & CO. 10-K Management''s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations. appeared first on InsuranceNewsNet .
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.'s ( NYSE:AJG ) dividend will be increasing to US$0.51 on 18th of March. Although the dividend...
Re-Engaging Employees Around Purpose, Strategy and Values Is #1 Organizational Priority According to Gallagher Survey
The COVID-19 pandemic introduced significant uncertainty into the workplace and forced employers around the world into highly reactive short-term communication strategies to deal with the frequently changing circumstances impacting their people and workplace. As we enter 2022 and things begin to settle down, the three key priorities for the 1,300 employers surveyed by the Benefits & Human Resources Consulting operation of Gallagher for its 2021/2022 State of the Sector report are: the need to re
In this article, we discuss 10 new stock picks of Ken Fisher. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Ken Fisher’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to 5 New Stock Picks of Ken Fisher. Ken Fisher is a billionaire investor and hedge fund manager, who founded Fisher Asset Management […]
AJG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AJGWant to do more research on Arthur J Gallagher & Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Arthur J Gallagher & Co (AJG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Arthur J Gallagher & Co (AJG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Arthur J Gallagher & Co (AJG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch