Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (AJG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AJG POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AJG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.93% of US stocks.
- AJG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- AJG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
AJG Stock Summary
- Arthur J Gallagher & Co's market capitalization of $26,936,421,370 is ahead of 90.6% of US-listed equities.
- Arthur J Gallagher & Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.76% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Arthur J Gallagher & Co's share price is greater than that of merely 23.99% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AJG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WLTW, DLTR, GWW, DOV, and ORAN.
- AJG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arthur J Gallagher & Co's official web site, go to www.ajg.com.
AJG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AJG's price/sales ratio is 15.15% higher, now standing at 3.8.
- Over the past 243 months, AJG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 8.5.
- AJG's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AJG.
AJG Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 24.87%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 78.55%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 53.16%.
The table below shows AJG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AJG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AJG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$138.55||52-week high||$154.03|
|Prev. close||$139.18||52-week low||$100.32|
|Day high||$140.24||Avg. volume||1,017,738|
|50-day MA||$141.64||Dividend yield||1.38%|
|200-day MA||$127.95||Market Cap||28.57B|
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (AJG) Company Bio
Arthur J Gallagher provides insurance brokerage and risk management services in the United States and internationally. It operates through three segments: Brokerage, Risk Management, and Corporate. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Itasca, Illinois.
AJG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for AJG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Arthur J Gallagher & Co ranked in the 77th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 212.83% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Arthur J Gallagher & Co, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.75 years, is 0.48% -- higher than 78.52% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, Arthur J Gallagher & Co experienced a tax rate of about 2% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Financial Services), this tax rate is higher than just 23.75% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AJG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AJG Latest Social Stream
View Full AJG Social Stream
Latest AJG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arthur J Gallagher & Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AJG as an investment opportunity.
Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) completes the buyout of R.J. Riordan for more growth opportunities and better competence.
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (AJG) CEO J. Patrick Gallagher on Q2 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (AJG) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 29, 2021, 17:15 PM ET Company Participants J. Patrick Gallagher - Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Douglas Howell - Corporate Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Elyse Greenspan - Wells Fargo David Motemaden -...
Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) Q2 results reflect solid performance across Brokerage segment and Risk Management segment, partly offset by higher expenses.
It is now my pleasure to introduce J. Patrick Gallagher, Chairman, President and CEO of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Mr. Gallagher, you may begin. Good afternoon, and thank you for joining us for our second quarter 2021 earnings call. On the call with me today is Doug Howell, our Chief Financial Officer, as well as the heads of our operating divisions.
Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 9.35% and 11.08%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
AJG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AJGWant to do more research on Arthur J Gallagher & Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Arthur J Gallagher & Co (AJG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Arthur J Gallagher & Co (AJG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Arthur J Gallagher & Co (AJG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch