Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (AJG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AJG POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AJG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AJG is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- AJG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 4.14% of US stocks).
AJG Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $33,795,355,000, Arthur J Gallagher & Co has a greater market value than 91.76% of US stocks.
- AJG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 138.68 -- higher than 82.28% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- AJG's went public 35.83 years ago, making it older than 92.68% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Arthur J Gallagher & Co, a group of peers worth examining would be CBRE, ODFL, TSCO, CNC, and KR.
- AJG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arthur J Gallagher & Co's official web site, go to www.ajg.com.
AJG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AJG's EV/EBIT ratio is 204.65% higher, now standing at 26.2.
- AJG's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
- AJG's price/earnings ratio has moved up 10.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AJG.
AJG Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -0.01%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 74.37%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 90.86%.
The table below shows AJG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AJG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AJG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66% of graded US stocks.
- AJG's asset turnover comes in at 0.318 -- ranking 53rd of 133 Insurance stocks.
- CRVL, MHLD, and RGA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AJG.
The table below shows AJG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AJG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AJG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$165.27||52-week high||$165.80|
|Prev. close||$165.17||52-week low||$101.95|
|Day high||$165.80||Avg. volume||1,013,199|
|50-day MA||$150.20||Dividend yield||1.16%|
|200-day MA||$137.54||Market Cap||34.17B|
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (AJG) Company Bio
Arthur J Gallagher provides insurance brokerage and risk management services in the United States and internationally. It operates through three segments: Brokerage, Risk Management, and Corporate. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Itasca, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
AJG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AJG Latest Social Stream
View Full AJG Social Stream
Latest AJG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arthur J Gallagher & Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AJG as an investment opportunity.
Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Brown & Brown's (BRO) recent dividend hike highlights its strong financial position and constant efforts to enhance shareholders' value.
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. today announced the acquisition of Taupo, New Zealand-based Matt Jensen Insurance Brokers Limited. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Completes its Acquisition of Edelweiss Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. today announced that it has completed its acquisition of Mumbai, India-based Edelweiss Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited.
Investors in Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (Symbol: AJG) saw new options begin trading today, for the December 17th expiration. At Stock Options Channel, our YieldBoost formula has looked up and down the AJG options chain for the new December 17th contracts and identified one
AJG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AJGWant to do more research on Arthur J Gallagher & Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Arthur J Gallagher & Co (AJG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Arthur J Gallagher & Co (AJG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Arthur J Gallagher & Co (AJG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch