Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (AJG): Price and Financial Metrics
AJG Stock Summary
- Arthur J Gallagher & Co's market capitalization of $26,399,012,400 is ahead of 90.66% of US-listed equities.
- Arthur J Gallagher & Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.82% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AJG is more volatile than merely 11.03% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Arthur J Gallagher & Co are CBRE, TSCO, ODFL, ROL, and ULTA.
- Visit AJG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ajg.com.
AJG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AJG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$136.26||52-week high||$137.44|
|Prev. close||$136.26||52-week low||$73.66|
|Day high||$137.34||Avg. volume||864,858|
|50-day MA||$125.13||Dividend yield||1.41%|
|200-day MA||$114.09||Market Cap||26.60B|
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (AJG) Company Bio
Arthur J Gallagher provides insurance brokerage and risk management services in the United States and internationally. It operates through three segments: Brokerage, Risk Management, and Corporate. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Itasca, Illinois.
AJG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Arthur J Gallagher & Co. To summarize, we found that Arthur J Gallagher & Co ranked in the 77th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 210.5% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AJG, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Arthur J Gallagher & Co over the past 5.53 years is 0.47%; that's better than 83.22% of cash flow producing equities in the Financial Services sector, where it is classified.
- Arthur J Gallagher & Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 23.99% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AJG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AJG Latest Social Stream
View Full AJG Social Stream
Latest AJG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arthur J Gallagher & Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AJG as an investment opportunity.
Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) agrees to a strategic partnership with MIG Holding Ltd, under which the company will buy a minority interest in the Middle East & North Africa specialist insurance broker ACE.Gallagher will buy a 30% minority interest in the ACE entities, and MIG Group will retain a 70%...
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Invests in Specialist Insurance Broker ACE through Strategic Partnership with MIG Holding Ltd
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) today announced that it has agreed to a strategic partnership with MIG Holding Ltd (MIG Group), which will see the company take a minority interest in Middle East & North Africa (MENA) specialist insurance broker ACE.
Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) acquires Parisco AS to enhance its capabilities across marine, energy and renewables sectors.
AJG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AJGWant to do more research on Arthur J Gallagher & Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Arthur J Gallagher & Co (AJG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Arthur J Gallagher & Co (AJG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Arthur J Gallagher & Co (AJG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!