Alignment Healthcare, Inc. (ALHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALHC POWR Grades
- ALHC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 77.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALHC is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- ALHC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
ALHC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ALHC is 5.04 -- better than 90.96% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.54, ALIGNMENT HEALTHCARE INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 5.04% of US stocks.
- ALHC's went public 1.7 years ago, making it older than merely 6.46% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALIGNMENT HEALTHCARE INC are OPRX, EEIQ, CUEN, AIRS, and PRPO.
- Visit ALHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alignmenthealthcare.com.
ALHC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ALHC's price/earnings ratio is 174.89% lower, now standing at -17.3.
- Over the past 21 months, ALHC's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALHC.
ALHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.58||52-week high||$19.17|
|Prev. close||$11.97||52-week low||$6.14|
|Day high||$12.10||Avg. volume||699,509|
|50-day MA||$12.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.16||Market Cap||2.17B|
Alignment Healthcare, Inc. (ALHC) Company Bio
Alignment Healthcare, Inc. provides a consumer-centric platform that delivers customized health care to seniors in the United States. It offers medicare advantage plans and health plan options to its partners and patients with customized care and service; and preferred provider organization offerings. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Orange, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALHC Latest Social Stream
View Full ALHC Social Stream
Latest ALHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALIGNMENT HEALTHCARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALHC as an investment opportunity.
Related Stocks: ALHC ,
Alignment Healthcare Inc. (NASDAQ:ALHC) marked $11.57 per share on Wednesday, down from a previous closing price of $11.58. While Alignment Healthcare Inc. has underperformed by -0.09%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, ALHC fell by -36.15%, with highs and lows ranging from $20.75 to […]
Alignment Health Plan Joins Forces With the American Diabetes Association to Promote Diabetes Awareness
Medicare Advantage insurer sponsors diabetes education program for second consecutive year, offering free virtual cooking classes to highlight the importance of eating healthy ORANGE, Calif., Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alignment Health Plan, an award-winning Medicare Advantage (MA) insurance carrier from Alignment Health, and the American Diabetes Association® (ADA) have renewed their partnership to educate and empower the Alignment community with tools and resources for diabetes self-man
Alignment Healthcare Inc. (NASDAQ:ALHC) marked $13.27 per share on Thursday, up from a previous closing price of $12.35. While Alignment Healthcare Inc. has overperformed by 7.45%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, ALHC fell by -40.12%, with highs and lows ranging from $23.35 to […]
Alignment Health Plan Launches New CalPlus + Veterans HMO Plan in California, Home to Largest Veteran Population of Any State
ORANGE, Calif., Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alignment Health, a tech-enabled Medicare Advantage (MA) insurance company, has added a new Alignment Health Plan HMO option designed to serve the men and women who proudly served our country. The CalPlus + Veterans HMO, available to anyone eligible for Medicare residing in one of the 18 California counties in Alignment’s service area, is a $0-premium plan that complements Veterans Affairs (VA) health care coverage for those who served in the act
ALHC Price Returns