Alignment Healthcare, Inc. (ALHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALHC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ALHC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALHC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ALHC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
ALHC Stock Summary
- ALIGNMENT HEALTHCARE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.04% of US listed stocks.
- ALHC's went public 1.99 years ago, making it older than merely 6.77% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of ALIGNMENT HEALTHCARE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 78.73% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AIRS, BROS, WRBY, CDRE, and PRPO.
- ALHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALIGNMENT HEALTHCARE INC's official web site, go to www.alignmenthealthcare.com.
ALHC Valuation Summary
- ALHC's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 63.16% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ALHC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 525.6 over the prior 24 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALHC.
ALHC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ALHC, see our ALHC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$26.57||Average Broker Recommendation||1.56 (Moderate Buy)|
ALHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.20||52-week high||$19.17|
|Prev. close||$6.12||52-week low||$5.49|
|Day high||$6.33||Avg. volume||852,291|
|50-day MA||$9.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.21||Market Cap||1.16B|
Alignment Healthcare, Inc. (ALHC) Company Bio
Alignment Healthcare, Inc. provides a consumer-centric platform that delivers customized health care to seniors in the United States. It offers medicare advantage plans and health plan options to its partners and patients with customized care and service; and preferred provider organization offerings. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Orange, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALHC Latest Social Stream
View Full ALHC Social Stream
Latest ALHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALIGNMENT HEALTHCARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALHC as an investment opportunity.
Alignment Health taps new SVPs to steer growth in core markets, delivering high-quality, low-cost care to more seniors
Health care industry veterans Tim Moorhead, Lisa Ferrari to deepen relationships, strengthen operations in Arizona, California, Nevada, North Carolina, TexasORANGE, Calif., March 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alignment Health, a consumer brand name of Alignment Healthcare, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALHC), a tech-enabled Medicare Advantage company that is championing a new path in senior care, today announced the appointment of Tim Moorhead as senior vice president and regional president of North Carolina, Ar
Alignment Healthcare to Participate in the 2023 Morgan Stanley C-Suite Call Series
ORANGE, Calif., March 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alignment Healthcare, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALHC), a tech-enabled Medicare Advantage company, today announced that John Kao, founder and CEO, and Thomas Freeman, chief financial officer, will participate in Morgan Stanley's 2023 Healthcare Services & Technology C-Suite Call Series, held virtually at noon EDT on Thursday, March 16. A live webcast of the conversation will be available on Alignment’s investor relations website at https://ir.alignmenthealth
Alignment Healthcare, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALHC) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Alignment Healthcare, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALHC) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 1, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon, and welcome to Alignment Healthcare’s Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast. Please note that this event is being recorded. Leading today’s call are John Kao, Founder and CEO; and Thomas Freeman, Chief Financial Officer. Before we begin, we […]
Why Alignment Healthcare's Shares Dropped Today
Shares of Alignment Healthcare (NASDAQ: ALHC) were down 18% as of Wednesday afternoon, a day after the Medicare Advantage insurer reported fourth-quarter and full-year earnings. The positive was that the company's fourth-quarter revenue of $362 million was up 21% year over year and the company said it grew health plan membership in the quarter to 98,400, up 14% over the same period last year. The average estimate of six analysts surveyed by Zacks Investment Research was for a loss of $0.30 per share.
Alignment Healthcare (ALHC) Reports Q4 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
Alignment Healthcare (ALHC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -3.33% and 6.10%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ALHC Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...