ALJ Regional Holdings, Inc. (ALJJ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALJJ POWR Grades
- ALJJ scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALJJ is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 117 days.
- ALJJ's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
ALJJ Stock Summary
- Alj Regional Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.12% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Alj Regional Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.99% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- ALJJ's price/sales ratio is 0.13; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 1.6% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Alj Regional Holdings Inc are VTOL, ATSG, TLGT, FTCH, and DKS.
- Visit ALJJ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aljregionalholdings.com.
ALJJ Valuation Summary
- ALJJ's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 94.44% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 63 months, ALJJ's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
- ALJJ's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 63 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALJJ.
ALJJ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALJJ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.28||52-week high||$2.78|
|Prev. close||$1.36||52-week low||$0.59|
|Day high||$1.43||Avg. volume||697,055|
|50-day MA||$1.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.33||Market Cap||54.17M|
ALJ Regional Holdings, Inc. (ALJJ) Company Bio
ALJ Regional Holdings, Inc. provides call center, back-office, staffing, and toll collection services to government and commercial clients in the healthcare, utility, consumer goods, toll, and transportation industries in the United States. It operates through three segments: Faneuil, Carpets, and Phoenix. The Faneuil segment offers customer contact centers, fulfillment operations, and information technology services, as well as manual and electronic toll collection, violation processing, and medical device tracking services. This segment also provides customer relationship management; billing, payment, and claims processing; data entry; document management; operational expertise; workforce and support analytics; quality assurance; and system support and maintenance services. The Carpets segment engages in the retail of floor coverings, including carpets, hardwood, laminates, tiles, ceramic, porcelain, natural stone, vinyl planks and tiles, and area rugs, as well as specialty flooring comprising bamboo, leather, cork, and large format tiles to home builders, and commercial and retail customers. This segment also offers countertop and surrounds, such as granite, solid surface, quartz, and piedrafina primarily for bathrooms and kitchens; kitchen, bathroom, and garage cabinets; closet and closet organizers; and window coverings comprising blinds, shutters, and shades, as well as stone and solid surface fabrication services. The Phoenix segment manufactures book components; educational materials and related products; heavily illustrated books; and specialty commercial products. This segment also provides label, printing, and packaging solutions for the beauty, fragrance, and cosmetic and consumer-packaged goods markets. The company was formerly known as YouthStream Media Networks, Inc. and changed its name to ALJ Regional Holdings, Inc. in October 2006. ALJ Regional Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1995 and is based in New York, New York.
ALJJ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Alj Regional Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Alj Regional Holdings Inc ranked in the 54th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Alj Regional Holdings Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 36. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 7.13% of US equities in the Industrials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Alj Regional Holdings Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ALJJ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALJJ Latest Social Stream
View Full ALJJ Social Stream
Latest ALJJ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alj Regional Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALJJ as an investment opportunity.
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But if you pick the right...
Phoenix Color Completing its $20 Million Capital Investment Program with the Purchase of Two New Presses
Phoenix Color Corp. ("Phoenix"), a wholly owned subsidiary of ALJ Regional Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:ALJJ), announced today the purchase of two additional presses to be installed in its Hagerstown, MD and Terre Haute, IN facilities. The new Heidelberg XL 106-8-P+L to be installed in Hagerstown and the new Komori GL-540 press to be installed in Terre Haute will be delivered this May, completing the five-press installation plan Phoenix launched in 2019 as part of its $20 million capital investment program. These press additions continue to be supported by other capital investments by Phoenix in prepress, platemaking, lamination and foil stamping and embossing.
Over the past three months, shares of ALJ Regional Hldgs (NASDAQ: ALJJ) increased by 28.29%. Before we understand the importance of debt, let us look at how much debt ALJ Regional Hldgs has.ALJ Regional Hldgs's Debt According to the ALJ Regional Hldgs's most recent financial statement as reported on December 18, 2020, total debt is at $102.40 million, with $90.14 million in long-term debt and $12.26 million in current debt. Adjusting for $6.05 million in cash-equivalents, the company has a net debt of $96.35 million.Let's define some of the terms we used in the paragraph above. Current debt is the portion of a company's debt which is due within 1 year, while long-term debt is the portion due in more than 1 year. Cash equivalents include cash and any liquid securities with maturity perio...
ALJ Regional Holdings, Inc. Announces Earnings For The Fourth Quarter And Year Ended September 30, 2020
ALJ Regional Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALJJ) ("ALJ") announced results today for its fourth quarter and year ended September 30, 2020.
ALJ Regional Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALJJ) shareholders will doubtless be very grateful to see the share price up 46...
ALJJ Price Returns
Continue Researching ALJJHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Alj Regional Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Alj Regional Holdings Inc (ALJJ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alj Regional Holdings Inc (ALJJ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alj Regional Holdings Inc (ALJJ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch