ALJ Regional Holdings, Inc. (ALJJ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALJJ POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ALJJ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- ALJJ's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 117 days.
- ALJJ ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
ALJJ Stock Summary
- Alj Regional Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.12% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Alj Regional Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.84% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.13, Alj Regional Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than only 1.69% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Alj Regional Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ATSG, CNBKA, COWN, VTOL, and MSC.
- Visit ALJJ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aljregionalholdings.com.
ALJJ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALJJ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.35||52-week high||$2.78|
|Prev. close||$1.39||52-week low||$0.29|
|Day high||$1.40||Avg. volume||1,019,986|
|50-day MA||$1.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.17||Market Cap||57.13M|
ALJ Regional Holdings, Inc. (ALJJ) Company Bio
ALJ Regional Holdings, Inc. provides call center, back-office, staffing, and toll collection services to government and commercial clients in the healthcare, utility, consumer goods, toll, and transportation industries in the United States. It operates through three segments: Faneuil, Carpets, and Phoenix. The Faneuil segment offers customer contact centers, fulfillment operations, and information technology services, as well as manual and electronic toll collection, violation processing, and medical device tracking services. This segment also provides customer relationship management; billing, payment, and claims processing; data entry; document management; operational expertise; workforce and support analytics; quality assurance; and system support and maintenance services. The Carpets segment engages in the retail of floor coverings, including carpets, hardwood, laminates, tiles, ceramic, porcelain, natural stone, vinyl planks and tiles, and area rugs, as well as specialty flooring comprising bamboo, leather, cork, and large format tiles to home builders, and commercial and retail customers. This segment also offers countertop and surrounds, such as granite, solid surface, quartz, and piedrafina primarily for bathrooms and kitchens; kitchen, bathroom, and garage cabinets; closet and closet organizers; and window coverings comprising blinds, shutters, and shades, as well as stone and solid surface fabrication services. The Phoenix segment manufactures book components; educational materials and related products; heavily illustrated books; and specialty commercial products. This segment also provides label, printing, and packaging solutions for the beauty, fragrance, and cosmetic and consumer-packaged goods markets. The company was formerly known as YouthStream Media Networks, Inc. and changed its name to ALJ Regional Holdings, Inc. in October 2006. ALJ Regional Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1995 and is based in New York, New York.
ALJJ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Alj Regional Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Alj Regional Holdings Inc ranked in the 37th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 51.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Alj Regional Holdings Inc ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 29% of its capital from equity, and 71% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than just 4.42% of US equities in the Industrials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.14 years, is -0.01% -- higher than merely 21.25% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Alj Regional Holdings Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -5.38. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 11.65% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ALJJ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALJJ Latest Social Stream
View Full ALJJ Social Stream
Latest ALJJ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alj Regional Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALJJ as an investment opportunity.
ALJ Regional Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALJJ) ("ALJ") announced results today for its second quarter ended March 31, 2021.
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But if you pick the right...
ALJ Regional Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALJJ) shareholders will doubtless be very grateful to see the share price up 46...
ALJ Regional Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALJJ) ("ALJ") announced results today for its third quarter ended June 30, 2020.
Reaffirming Commitment To Racial Equality, ALJ Regional Holdings Changes Name Of Its Subsidiary Faneuil
ALJ Regional Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALJJ) ("ALJ") announced today that it will change the name of its wholly owned subsidiary Faneuil, Inc., a leading national provider of multi-channel customer care and other business processing solutions. Faneuil was named after Boston's Faneuil Hall, where the company was originally located. Faneuil Hall was named after its donor Peter Faneuil, an 18th century merchant who was also a slave owner and trader. Faneuil, which is in the business of helping customers to constantly improve their product and service offerings through introspection, has taken this opportunity in time to dig deep into our own practices and history. In this process, the company learned more about Mr. Faneuil's business activities and determined that it must shift away from any...
ALJJ Price Returns
Continue Researching ALJJHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Alj Regional Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Alj Regional Holdings Inc (ALJJ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alj Regional Holdings Inc (ALJJ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alj Regional Holdings Inc (ALJJ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch