ALJ Regional Holdings, Inc. (ALJJ): Price and Financial Metrics
ALJJ Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ALJJ is 22.82 -- better than 98.79% of US stocks.
- ALJJ's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.06 -- higher than just 1.23% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, ALJJ has reported earnings growth of -1,376.15%, putting it ahead of only 1.44% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Alj Regional Holdings Inc are TRIB, QUAD, PLCE, NDLS, and M.
- Visit ALJJ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aljregionalholdings.com.
ALJJ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALJJ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.30||52-week high||$1.42|
|Prev. close||$1.28||52-week low||$0.28|
|Day high||$1.35||Avg. volume||122,640|
|50-day MA||$1.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.83||Market Cap||55.02M|
ALJ Regional Holdings, Inc. (ALJJ) Company Bio
ALJ Regional Holdings, Inc. provides call center, back-office, staffing, and toll collection services to government and commercial clients in the healthcare, utility, consumer goods, toll, and transportation industries in the United States. It operates through three segments: Faneuil, Carpets, and Phoenix. The Faneuil segment offers customer contact centers, fulfillment operations, and information technology services, as well as manual and electronic toll collection, violation processing, and medical device tracking services. This segment also provides customer relationship management; billing, payment, and claims processing; data entry; document management; operational expertise; workforce and support analytics; quality assurance; and system support and maintenance services. The Carpets segment engages in the retail of floor coverings, including carpets, hardwood, laminates, tiles, ceramic, porcelain, natural stone, vinyl planks and tiles, and area rugs, as well as specialty flooring comprising bamboo, leather, cork, and large format tiles to home builders, and commercial and retail customers. This segment also offers countertop and surrounds, such as granite, solid surface, quartz, and piedrafina primarily for bathrooms and kitchens; kitchen, bathroom, and garage cabinets; closet and closet organizers; and window coverings comprising blinds, shutters, and shades, as well as stone and solid surface fabrication services. The Phoenix segment manufactures book components; educational materials and related products; heavily illustrated books; and specialty commercial products. This segment also provides label, printing, and packaging solutions for the beauty, fragrance, and cosmetic and consumer-packaged goods markets. The company was formerly known as YouthStream Media Networks, Inc. and changed its name to ALJ Regional Holdings, Inc. in October 2006. ALJ Regional Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1995 and is based in New York, New York.
ALJJ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ALJJ, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Alj Regional Holdings Inc ranked in the 6th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 97%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ALJJ, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is -5.62 -- which is good for besting only 8.04% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Industrials sector with positive cash flow).
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 3.99 years, is -0.29% -- higher than merely 5.59% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|