AlerisLife Inc. (ALR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALR Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.06, ALERISLIFE INC has a higher such ratio than merely 1.24% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 267.63%, ALERISLIFE INC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.55% of about US stocks.
- ALERISLIFE INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -138.31%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 4.62% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KBAL, FSTR, BCC, CONN, and THRY.
- Visit ALR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fivestarseniorliving.com.
ALR Valuation Summary
- ALR's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.6; this is 109.16% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ALR's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALR.
ALR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 78.35%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -81.89%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -49.13%.
The table below shows ALR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.32||52-week high||$2.70|
|Prev. close||$1.31||52-week low||$0.55|
|Day high||$1.32||Avg. volume||251,310|
|50-day MA||$1.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.04||Market Cap||43.04M|
AlerisLife Inc. (ALR) Company Bio
AlerisLife Inc., formerly known as Five Star Senior Living, Inc., engages in the senior living operations. It operates through the following segments: Senior Living Communities & Rehabilitation and Wellness. The Senior Living Communities segment owns account or manages the account of others independent living communities, assisted living communities, and skilled nursing facilities that are subject to centralized oversight, and provide housing and services to elderly residents. The Rehabilitation and Wellness segment offers physical, occupational, speech, and other specialized therapy services, in the inpatient setting and in outpatient clinics.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALR Latest Social Stream
View Full ALR Social Stream
Latest ALR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALERISLIFE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALR as an investment opportunity.
Why Is AlerisLife (ALR) Stock Up 58% Today?
AlerisLife (ALR) stock is taking off on Friday following news of a $43.8 million acquisition deal with ABP Acquisition.
ABP Acquisition to Acquire AlerisLife for $1.31 Per Share
NEWTON, Mass., February 03, 2023--AlerisLife Inc. (Nasdaq: ALR) today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement with ABP Acquisition LLC, or ABP, under which ABP will acquire all of the outstanding shares of ALR common stock for $1.31 per share in cash, which represents an 85% premium to the average trading price of the last 30 trading days of $0.71 per share. The total consideration to be paid to stockholders in the transaction is approximately $43.8 million and is not subject t
AlerisLife Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2022 Results
NEWTON, Mass., November 02, 2022--AlerisLife Inc. (Nasdaq: ALR) today announced its financial results for the three months ended September 30, 2022.
AlerisLife Announces the Appointment of Philip Benjamson as a Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
NEWTON, Mass., October 17, 2022--AlerisLife Inc. (Nasdaq: ALR) today announced that Philip Benjamson has been appointed as a Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, effective October 17, 2022.
AlerisLife Inc. Third Quarter 2022 Conference Call Scheduled for Thursday, November 3rd
NEWTON, Mass., October 05, 2022--AlerisLife Inc. (Nasdaq: ALR) today announced that it will issue a press release containing its third quarter 2022 financial results after the Nasdaq closes on Wednesday, November 2, 2022. On Thursday, November 3, 2022 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time, President and Chief Executive Officer Jeff Leer and Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer Heather Pereira will host a conference call to discuss these results.
ALR Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...