AlerisLife Inc. (ALR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALR Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.04, ALERISLIFE INC has a higher such ratio than only 0.56% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 267.63%, ALERISLIFE INC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.32% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ALR comes in at -219.44% -- higher than that of merely 2.66% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALERISLIFE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CONN, STRR, SGC, XELB, and BCC.
- Visit ALR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fivestarseniorliving.com.
ALR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ALR's price/sales ratio is 100% lower, now standing at 0.
- ALR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALR.
ALR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -977.21%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -49.13%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -85.04%.
The table below shows ALR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.78||52-week high||$3.46|
|Prev. close||$0.78||52-week low||$0.75|
|Day high||$0.80||Avg. volume||86,823|
|50-day MA||$0.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.48||Market Cap||25.27M|
AlerisLife Inc. (ALR) Company Bio
AlerisLife Inc., formerly known as Five Star Senior Living, Inc., engages in the senior living operations. It operates through the following segments: Senior Living Communities & Rehabilitation and Wellness. The Senior Living Communities segment owns account or manages the account of others independent living communities, assisted living communities, and skilled nursing facilities that are subject to centralized oversight, and provide housing and services to elderly residents. The Rehabilitation and Wellness segment offers physical, occupational, speech, and other specialized therapy services, in the inpatient setting and in outpatient clinics.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALR Latest Social Stream
View Full ALR Social Stream
Latest ALR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALERISLIFE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALR as an investment opportunity.
NEWTON, Mass., November 02, 2022--AlerisLife Inc. (Nasdaq: ALR) today announced its financial results for the three months ended September 30, 2022.
AlerisLife Announces the Appointment of Philip Benjamson as a Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
NEWTON, Mass., October 17, 2022--AlerisLife Inc. (Nasdaq: ALR) today announced that Philip Benjamson has been appointed as a Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, effective October 17, 2022.
NEWTON, Mass., October 05, 2022--AlerisLife Inc. (Nasdaq: ALR) today announced that it will issue a press release containing its third quarter 2022 financial results after the Nasdaq closes on Wednesday, November 2, 2022. On Thursday, November 3, 2022 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time, President and Chief Executive Officer Jeff Leer and Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer Heather Pereira will host a conference call to discuss these results.
AlerisLife Announces the Appointment of Heather Pereira as Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer
NEWTON, Mass., September 19, 2022--AlerisLife Inc. (Nasdaq: ALR) today announced that Heather Pereira has been appointed as Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, effective September 19, 2022.
AlerisLife (NASDAQ:ALR) adds US$18m to market cap in the past 7 days, though investors from five years ago are still down 89%
AlerisLife Inc. ( NASDAQ:ALR ) shareholders will doubtless be very grateful to see the share price up 55% in the last...
ALR Price Returns