Ardagh Metal Packaging S.A. (AMBP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMBP POWR Grades
- AMBP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 67.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMBP is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- AMBP's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 5.89% of US stocks).
AMBP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AMBP is 8.58 -- better than 95.94% of US stocks.
- AMBP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.18% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ARDAGH METAL PACKAGING SA is reporting a growth rate of 570%; that's higher than 96.9% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMBP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SFBS, HBNC, FGBI, FCNCA, and SMMF.
- To check out ARDAGH METAL PACKAGING SA's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001845097.
AMBP Valuation Summary
- AMBP's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 25% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- AMBP's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 28 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMBP.
AMBP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMBP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.55||52-week high||$9.80|
|Prev. close||$4.51||52-week low||$3.91|
|Day high||$4.63||Avg. volume||1,585,747|
|50-day MA||$4.59||Dividend yield||8.79%|
|200-day MA||$6.29||Market Cap||2.75B|
Ardagh Metal Packaging S.A. (AMBP) Company Bio
Ardagh Metal Packaging S.A. supplies metal beverage cans and ends to brand owners in the Americas and Europe. The company is based in Luxembourg, Luxembourg. Ardagh Metal Packaging S.A. is a subsidiary of Ardagh Group S.A.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMBP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMBP Latest Social Stream
View Full AMBP Social Stream
Latest AMBP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARDAGH METAL PACKAGING SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMBP as an investment opportunity.
Ardagh Metal Packaging S.A. (NYSE: AMBP) will participate in the Credit Suisse Global Industrials Conference in Palm Beach, Florida on Thursday, December 1, 2022.
Ardagh Metal Packaging S.A. (NYSE: AMBP) will participate in the Citi 2022 Basic Materials Conference in New York on Wednesday, November 30, 2022. To listen to the presentation via live webcast (3.30 p.m. ET) please click this link. A replay of the presentation can be accessed using this link and will also be accessible on the Ardagh Metal Packaging Investors page, here.About Ardagh Metal Packaging
Ardagh Metal Packaging S.A. (NYSE: AMBP) today announced results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Ardagh Metal Packaging S.A. (NYSE: AMBP) announces that its board of directors has approved a fourth quarter cash dividend of $0.10 per common share. This is payable on November 28, 2022 to shareholders of record on November 14, 2022.
Wells Fargo analyst Gabrial Hajde maintained a Hold rating on Ardagh Metal Packaging (AMBP - Research Report) today and set a price target of $5.45. The company's shares closed yesterday at $4.90.Hajde covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Crown Holdings, Packaging, and AptarGroup. According to TipRanks, Hajde has an average return of 1.1% and a 50.00% success rate on recommended stocks. Currently, the analyst consensus on Ardagh Metal Packaging is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $7.18, implying a 46.53% upside from current levels.
AMBP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|