America Movil, S.A.B. de C.V. Class A American Depositary Shares (AMOV): Price and Financial Metrics
AMOV Stock Summary
- AMOV has a higher market value than 95.93% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $45,160,500,000.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for America Movil Sab De Cv is higher than merely 2.34% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AMOV comes in at 95.6% -- higher than that of 96.58% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to America Movil Sab De Cv are WM, NSC, AON, LVS, and CP.
- Visit AMOV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.americamovil.com.
AMOV Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
AMOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.89||52-week high||$17.94|
|Prev. close||$12.63||52-week low||$10.41|
|Day high||$13.09||Avg. volume||5,768|
|50-day MA||$12.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.47||Market Cap||N/A|
America Movil, S.A.B. de C.V. Class A American Depositary Shares (AMOV) Company Bio
América Móvil, S.A.B. de C.V. provides telecommunications services in Mexico and internationally. It offers mobile and fixed voice services, including airtime, local, domestic, and international long-distance services, as well as network interconnection and public telephony services. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Mexico City, Mexico.
AMOV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for America Movil Sab De Cv. To summarize, we found that America Movil Sab De Cv ranked in the 98th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF model suggests the stock is undervalued by 19332.67%; returns of such proportions should be viewed with some skepticism, though. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AMOV, they are:
- As a business, AMOV is generating more cash flow than 91.45% of positive cash flow stocks in the Communication Services.
- 19% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 8.6% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- America Movil Sab De Cv's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 5%; for context, that number is higher than merely 0.47% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TLK, FTRCQ, BCOM, IRDM, and HCHC can be thought of as valuation peers to AMOV, in the sense that they are in the Communication Services sector and have a similar price forecast based on DCF valuation.