America Movil, S.A.B. de C.V. Class A American Depositary Shares (AMOV): Price and Financial Metrics
AMOV Stock Summary
- AMOV has a higher market value than 96.52% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $59,591,640,000.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AMOV is currently 0.24, higher than merely 1.81% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AMOV comes in at 118.09% -- higher than that of 97.85% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to America Movil Sab De Cv are LVS, BBD, BMO, SU, and SCHW.
- AMOV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit America Movil Sab De Cv's official web site, go to www.americamovil.com.
AMOV Stock Price Chart More Charts
AMOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.79||52-week high||$17.94|
|Prev. close||$17.80||52-week low||$12.89|
|Day high||$17.94||Avg. volume||4,197|
|50-day MA||$16.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.07||Market Cap||N/A|
America Movil, S.A.B. de C.V. Class A American Depositary Shares (AMOV) Company Bio
América Móvil, S.A.B. de C.V. provides telecommunications services in Mexico and internationally. It offers mobile and fixed voice services, including airtime, local, domestic, and international long-distance services, as well as network interconnection and public telephony services. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Mexico City, Mexico.
AMOV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for America Movil Sab De Cv with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that America Movil Sab De Cv ranked in the 97st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF model suggests the stock is undervalued by 10451.5%; returns of such proportions should be viewed with some skepticism, though. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AMOV, they are:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 90.3% of its sector Communication Services.
- 25% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 7.01% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- America Movil Sab De Cv's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 6%; for context, that number is higher than only 0.49% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|