Alpha Metallurgical Resources Inc. (AMR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AMR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMR is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- AMR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.76% of US stocks).
AMR Stock Summary
- AMR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0 -- higher than only 0.11% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -99.07%, ALPHA METALLURGICAL RESOURCES INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 1.07% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AMR has reported earnings growth of 36,742.91%, putting it ahead of 99.98% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALPHA METALLURGICAL RESOURCES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SWI, GTE, HYFM, STRS, and CIVI.
- AMR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALPHA METALLURGICAL RESOURCES INC's official web site, go to www.conturaenergy.com.
AMR Valuation Summary
- AMR's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 63.16% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 49 months, AMR's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMR.
AMR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.88% of graded US stocks.
- AMR's asset turnover comes in at 0.758 -- ranking 3rd of 9 Coal stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AMR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$162.72||52-week high||$186.98|
|Prev. close||$158.53||52-week low||$44.47|
|Day high||$166.36||Avg. volume||518,321|
|50-day MA||$158.88||Dividend yield||0.96%|
|200-day MA||$144.74||Market Cap||2.59B|
Alpha Metallurgical Resources Inc. (AMR) Company Bio
Alpha Metallurgical Resources, Inc. engages in the provision of met and thermal coal. It operates through the following business segments: Central Appalachia (CAPP)-Met; Central Appalachia (CAPP)-Thermal; Northern Appalachia (NAPP); and All Other. The CAPP-Met comprises of seven active mines and two preparation plants in Virginia, sixteen active mines and five preparation plants in West Virginia. The CAPP - Thermal segment consists of five active mines and two preparation plants in West Virginia. The NAPP segment focuses In one active mine in Pennsylvania and one preparation plant. The All Other segment includes general corporate overhead and corporate assets and liabilities, elimination of intersegment activity, and discontinued operations. The company was founded on June 26, 2016 and is headquartered in Bristol, TN.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMR Latest Social Stream
View Full AMR Social Stream
Latest AMR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALPHA METALLURGICAL RESOURCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMR as an investment opportunity.
Alpha Metallurgical Resources, Inc. (NYSE: AMR), a leading U.S. supplier of metallurgical products for the steel industry, today announced its operational guidance for the 2023 calendar year.
Alpha Metallurgical Resources, Inc. (NYSE: AMR), a leading U.S. supplier of metallurgical products for the steel industry, today reported results for the third quarter ending September 30, 2022.
Based on the exclusive Portfolio Grader rankings, here are seven safe stocks to buy to help secure happy retirement for investors.
All but one of these undervalued long-term stocks have seen their share prices hammered in 2022.
AMR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|