Anghami Inc. (ANGH): Price and Financial Metrics
ANGH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.00||52-week high||$3.49|
|Prev. close||$2.24||52-week low||$0.63|
|Day high||$2.17||Avg. volume||330,589|
|50-day MA||$1.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.26||Market Cap||51.54M|
ANGH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANGH Stock Summary
- ANGHAMI INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 2.1% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ANGH is currently 706.48, higher than 99.65% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -98.08%, ANGHAMI INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 0.95% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ANGHAMI INC are AXR, GNLN, AINC, CGC, and EPM.
- To check out ANGHAMI INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001871983.
ANGH Valuation Summary
- ANGH's price/earnings ratio is -1; this is 105.8% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- Over the past 40 months, ANGH's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ANGH.
Anghami Inc. (ANGH) Company Bio
Anghami Inc. operates a digital music entertainment technology platform in the Middle East and North Africa. It offers a music application and platform that provides Arabic and international music to stream and download. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates.
ANGH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANGH Latest Social Stream
View Full ANGH Social Stream
Latest ANGH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ANGHAMI INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANGH as an investment opportunity.
Speculative stocks are a growth investor's dream—potential for untold riches, if you can find the stocks that will survive.
Media stocks are more than movies and television, and these diverse companies stand ready to break free from broader industry trends.
Anghami Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:ANGH ) price-to-sales (or "P/S") ratio of 0.6x may look like a pretty appealing investment...
Anghami Files 2022 Annual Report With 37% Revenue Growth & Announces Q1 2023 Results With 60% Improvement in EBITDA
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates, May 17, 2023--Anghami Files 2022 Annual Report With 37% Revenue Growth & Announces Q1 2023 Results With 60% Improvement in EBITDA
Anghami Reports 35.6% Revenue Growth in Preliminary Unaudited 2022 Results, with Focus on Continued Efficiency and Profitability for 2023
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates, March 07, 2023--Anghami Reports 35.6% Revenue Growth in Preliminary Unaudited 2022 Results, with Focus on Continued Efficiency and Profitability for 2023
ANGH Price Returns