Angel Oak Mortgage, Inc. (AOMR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AOMR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AOMR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AOMR is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- AOMR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
AOMR Stock Summary
- For AOMR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.3% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that AOMR's revenue has grown -308.19% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 0.07% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AOMR comes in at -377.09% -- higher than that of only 1.85% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ANGEL OAK MORTGAGE INC are BXMT, BLX, TRTX, WMC, and CIM.
- To check out ANGEL OAK MORTGAGE INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001766478.
AOMR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, AOMR's price/sales ratio is 148.84% lower, now standing at -2.1.
- Over the past 21 months, AOMR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 915.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AOMR.
AOMR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AOMR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.42||52-week high||$17.10|
|Prev. close||$7.31||52-week low||$4.43|
|Day high||$7.56||Avg. volume||117,498|
|50-day MA||$7.50||Dividend yield||17.23%|
|200-day MA||$10.41||Market Cap||185.03M|
Angel Oak Mortgage, Inc. (AOMR) Company Bio
Angel Oak Mortgage, Inc. operates as a real estate finance company. It focuses on acquiring and investing in first lien non-qualified mortgage loans. The firm also invests in other residential mortgage loans, commercial mortgage loans, residential mortgage-backed securities, commercial mortgage-backed securities, and other mortgage-related assets. The company was founded in March 20, 2018 and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
Most Popular Stories View All
AOMR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AOMR Latest Social Stream
View Full AOMR Social Stream
Latest AOMR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ANGEL OAK MORTGAGE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AOMR as an investment opportunity.
Angel Oak Mortgage, Inc. (NYSE:AOMR) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Angel Oak Mortgage, Inc. (NYSE:AOMR) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 9, 2023 Operator: Greetings and welcome to Angel Oak Mortgage Fourth Quarter Earnings Call. At this time all participants are in a listen-only mode. A brief question-and-answer session will follow the formal presentation. As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. It is now […]
Angel Oak Mortgage (AOMR) Reports Q4 Loss, Misses Revenue Estimates
Angel Oak (AOMR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -962.07% and 1.75%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Angel Oak: Q4 Earnings Snapshot
ATLANTA (AP) — Angel Oak Mortgage Inc. (AOMR) on Thursday reported a fourth-quarter loss of $8.8 million, after reporting a profit in the same period a year earlier. The average estimate of three analysts surveyed by Zacks Investment Research was for earnings of 29 cents per share. Angel Oak shares have climbed 43% since the beginning of the year.
Angel Oak Mortgage, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
ATLANTA, March 09, 2023--Angel Oak Mortgage, Inc. (NYSE: AOMR) (the "Company," "we," and "our"), a leading real estate finance company focused on acquiring and investing in first lien non-QM loans and other mortgage-related assets in the U.S. mortgage market, today reported financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2022.
Angel Oak Mortgage will now be called Angel Oak Mortgage REIT
AOMR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...