American Public Education, Inc. (APEI): Price and Financial Metrics
APEI Stock Summary
- For APEI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 12.49% of US equities we're observing.
- APEI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 10.57% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -8.13%, American Public Education Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 22.82% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to American Public Education Inc are CCF, CWBC, PMBC, BHE, and HUBG.
- Visit APEI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.apei.com.
APEI Stock Price Chart More Charts
APEI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.31||52-week high||$34.97|
|Prev. close||$25.50||52-week low||$21.51|
|Day high||$25.47||Avg. volume||59,611|
|50-day MA||$26.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.50||Market Cap||389.72M|
American Public Education, Inc. (APEI) Company Bio
American Public Education, Inc. provides online and campus-based postsecondary education. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Charles Town, West Virginia.